CRGT Inc. Employee Reviews

Great work enviroment
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 29, 2016
Each day consisted of 25 to 30 inbound calls.I learned how to remote access a PC, install and uninstall software. Also, I learned how to unlock PC's through remote access as well. My co-workers were always helpful. We were always looking for and working toward having 5 to 7 minute call time resolutions. The most enjoyable part of the job was that we set the goals and accomplished them.
Pros
Great co-workers, great breakroom(free coffee, cocoa and hot tea) Monday thru Friday no weekends
Cons
No overtime. Straight 40 hour week.
Great Job, Great People
Digital Training Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Millington, TNJuly 12, 2016
Low stress environment, mostly worked without direct supervision which allowed me to create my own type of environment for the soldiers I assisted in training. People seemed to enjoy the freedom over the stringent rules while still maintaining CRGT policies. Only down side of the job was at times it required last minute notice for working of the entire weekend. The most enjoyable part of this job was the people. I met many interesting individuals and miss the amazing conversations I would have with people who had traveled across the world.
Pros
Low Stress, Worked without direct supervision
Cons
Weekends
Good place to work at, well run organization.
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VADecember 3, 2015
Good place to work at, well run organization. Flexible work schedule and annual salary reviews. Managers are very accessible and any concerns are promptly addressed.
Pros
regular salary review, mamangent very accessable
Cons
health care benifits could improve
Good company
Technical Recruiter, Talent Acquisitions (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 6, 2015
Overall a good company to work for. Ability to work your requisitions with confidence. Was afforded the opportunity to fill positions for four different business units. Just experienced a merger.
I loved my job. There was always something new to learn and lots of friendly people. I enjoyed learning new systems and software.
Administrative Services Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 30, 2015
This is the same as the previous review since it was the same job within Bonneville Power Company.

I was able to apply for and receive an advancement because of my accomplishments.
Great Environmnet
Director, Business Development, Federal Sector (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAAugust 25, 2015
Cherry Road Technologies was an exciting company to work for, especially for veterans. The Cherry Road Team was very dynamic and they offering excellent opportunities for advancement
Junior Network Technician Intern (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAAugust 20, 2015
Extremely great place to work, lots to learn. People interested in seeing one another succeed. Free food frequently, flexible hours, interesting work.
Excellent Learning
DTFM Deputy PM/QCM (Current Employee) –  Tampa FLJuly 6, 2015
Im Responsible for overseeing plans and coordinating the use of facilities to deliver training to soldiers (Active Component/Reserve Component/National Guard) from all branches of military service, Department of Defense/Department of the Army civilians, foreign nationals, and government contractors.
Coordinate with the DTFM Project Manager, peers, and outside agencies regarding program operations
Great work place , free snacks, and beverages
Sr oracle developer (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 23, 2015
Learned agile methodology on sprints and daily status. Work environment is friendly and co-operative.

The project GRCM migration to ICRS rolled into production in tight timelimes. The client is USPS.
Good job
NOC Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 9, 2015
Good job, great location, flexible schedules.
No growth opportunities, at the will of contracts.

No issues working here
Cool
n/a (Current Employee) –  n/aFebruary 24, 2015
Its fun working here and learning from everyone who has a ton of experience. Everyone is really nice and easy to get a long with.
Life at CRGT
Team Lead/ Analyst/ Tester (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VADecember 30, 2014
A typical day at CRGT working on the TSMATS system involves interactions with many individuals from the project manager to the customer and the network engineers. The coordiantion and communication between the parties mentioned is needed to ensure the system is up and running for end users in the field to have the ability to efficiently complete their daily activities. There is some interaction through the day with users who have submitted emails or are on the phone with specific questions as to how the system performs a specific functionality.
Pros
great interaction with customers and end users.
Cons
at times there can be alot of politics involved which slow down the process.
Horrible
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Eustis, VADecember 16, 2014
Horrible work and took 3 months from interview to first day. Everyone who works here is trying to find somewhere else to work because it is that bad. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Productive and balanced.
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 24, 2014
My typical day to day activities include development and group discussion for any new task.Management and co-workers are fun to work with and I learn new technologies at work as needed or related to work.
Talented employees
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 13, 2014
Talented employees work here. The parent company is focused on growth through acquisition. There is not much opportunity for training or promotion.
Pros
the work was challenging and interesting
Cons
bonus payments were suspended after crgt purchased company
Great company
Senior Project/Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Virginia, USAOctober 7, 2014
Great Company to work for. Opportunity to exceed in career and move to upper levels.
Being a Compliance Assessment Team Engineer
Compliance Assessment Team Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TexasOctober 6, 2014
Provide Certification and Accreditation (C&A) support to Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) to ensure Information Assurance (IA) is properly implemented for Air Force procured Information Systems and Guest systems operating on the Air Force Global Information Grid (AF-GIG). I developed and monitored required security artifacts for certification of the AFCEC functional servers and networks to include coordinating with the AFCEE IAM or Information Assurance officer (IAO) and NetOps personnel in the implementation of TCNOs and AFCERTs. I worked with Program Managers to develop contingency plans, incident response plans, risk assessments, system security plans and prepare, preform security testing and auditing of the AFCEC functional servers and networks including assisting the AFCEE IAM or IAO in implementing and enforcing national, DoD, and Air Force security policies and directives which will include coordinating with the AFCEE IAM or IAO and NetOps personnel in the implementation of Security Technical Implementation Guide(s) (STIGs) and/or National Security Agency (NSA) Systems and Network Attack Center security guides (SNAC) with the use of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS). I ensured changes in the security architecture that occurs, were reviewed by the Configuration Control Board before any changes to system/application baselines are implemented. I monitored and actively enforcing system/network certification and user training requirements. I performed annual security assessments on AFCEC certification systems IAW FISMA standards and serving as liaison  more... with the IAO on IA issues. I performed Functional System Administrative duties assisting the Net Ops personnel in establishing new network zones bringing them in aligned with DoD and Air Force Information Assurance Compliances. This company was a sub to the Primary Company Inserso.  less
Only if No Call Center Experience
Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Eustis, VAOctober 5, 2014
This position is advertised as if it is a Tier 1 troubleshooting position, when it is just making tickets all day, management has no direct answers and that includes human resources, project management etc. No room for promotion, very hostile work environment.
Pros
if need call center experience or need to pass a national background check
Cons
work environment, pay, management, no organization
Some where were I can express my qualifications and skills
Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Eustis, VASeptember 13, 2014
My employer are flexible and understanding. Very informational and helpful in teaching the protocol that is needed to successfully operate my position.
Help Desk enviroment
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Reston, VASeptember 3, 2014
During my two years with CRGT I have advanced my IT skills as far as learning how different applications work. Example/deep freeze, hyena and forescout. I enjoy learning new policies and producers in the IT field. The most enjoysable part about my day is helping customers fix there issues.

2.6