CRGT

CRGT Employer Reviews

Productive fun place to work with the group palying Cricket
Contractor, Lead, Oracle Developer Analyst (Current Employee), VAJune 11, 2014
Pros: free snacks and soda
Cons: short breaks, health care
It is a great place to work. Lots of opportunities to choose one's field and grow within CRGT. Started as Oracle PL/SQL developer and lead few projects to success.
Ok Benefits, Good management
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Eustis, VAMay 20, 2014
The Job isnt bad, tedious. Pay is subpar. High turnover rate.
Average workplace. Not a lot of room for advancement
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Reston, VAApril 1, 2014
Not a lot of room for advancement. Co-workers were nice. The hardest part of the job was the commute to work and the long work hours.
Information technology call center environment
Information Technology Administrator (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 8, 2014
A typical day at work consist of a call center environment. I learned how to provide good customer service. Management is average and my co-workers are exceptionally knowledgeable in our line of work. The hardest part of the job is monitoring network systems and the most enjoyable part is staying current in ever changing world of IT.
Worst company I have ever worked for
NA (Current Employee), NAJanuary 31, 2014
Cons: too many to list
I was employed by CIBER when CRGT purchased their federal division. I have had the same job (on a government contract) for 10 1/2 years, 2 of those years working for CRGT. CRGT has been the worst company I have ever worked for. Their HR employees are rude and not helpful. Upper management is detached and out of touch from those of us out working on – more... contracts. And they use very poor excuses for cutting benefits. To me, all they do is sign my paycheck. If it wasn't for the fact I have been in the same job for so long, like the work that I do and the people I work with, I would move on to an employer that at least communicates and is personable to their workforce and doesn't try to screw them every chance they get. – less
Not a great place to be
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee), Newport News, VANovember 26, 2013
I deal with the military on a regular they are very hard dedicated individuals, who I am so thankful for them setting there lives a side to protect and keep mine self. I have nothing but gratitude for everything they do.
Great culture
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Chantilly, VANovember 14, 2013
Pros: flexible, friendly atmosphere
Cons: advancement
CRGT Inc., is great company to work for, great atmosphere with enjoyable employees. I definitely recommend this company.
Contractor
Part-Time Digital Training Facility Manager (Former Employee), Bamberg, GermanySeptember 1, 2013
I was a contractor for the company working in Germany. The job was ill-suited for anyone with a family.
Top notch talent
Senior System Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Belvoir, VAApril 27, 2013
Pros: good pay, excellent talent pool.
Cons: recent growth through acquisition, not new business. no retention capabilties, little to no ability to transfer to other projects. senior mangement team is unfocused, and frequently loses touch with the placed staff. hr staff at times is unresponsive.
CRGT has a knack for finding great talent, they look past the "Certification walls" that many under qualified candidates possess, to find excellent people that will be an asset to the team. CRGT believes in working technical managers; this allows them to maximize customer satisfaction, as well as maintain a leaner and more focused presence.
Investment firm that aquired an IT service company.
Network Department Manager (Current Employee), Fort Polk, LAApril 13, 2013
Management is distant and changes frequently. Company process are also fluid and constantly changing. This creates instability for the employees and an uncertainty of corporate direction or goals.
Worked with a wonderful and very helpful group of people. I learned something everyday which made if very easy to work here.
Data Technician/Analyst (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: friendly, helpful, felt at home and part of the group
Cons: every project has and end, each month i did not know until the last moment if today was the end or not.
Quick at learning the details of the position.
Attention to detail ensured quality data entered as well as migrated into the new software application.
My co-workers made it easy to come to work and to get all of my questions answered.
Hardest part of the job was leaving at the end of the project.
CRGT will be a force to reckon with in the near future with DoD contracting.
Digital Training Facility Manager (Current Employee), Grafenwöhr, BYDecember 11, 2012
CRGT is an up and coming company and their purchase of CIBER Federal division, their outlook looks positive.
Productive Work place with alot of morale boosting activities
Tier 1 Help Desk Agent (Current Employee), Fort Eustis, VAOctober 10, 2012
Cons: short breaks
Productive Work place with alot of morale boosting activities
very accommodating for flexible working days
Security Monitor (Current Employee), Reston, VAAugust 16, 2012
Pros: flexible days
Cons: no benefits
I enjoy the job, but it is part time with no benefits. The management is very supportive of the employees. I've learned a lot about working as a government contractor. Everyone works as a team which helps the operation run seamlessly.
Employee friendly company
Account Manager (Former Employee), Vienna, VAMarch 25, 2012
Pros: great pay.
Cons: extremely long work hours.
Nice place to work, plenty of opportunities to advance. Health benefits could be better.
Great place until management changed
Finance (Former Employee), Vienna, VAMarch 7, 2012
Pros: benefits, flexibility, comp.
Cons: management
Great company. Great place overall until management changed.
A Traineeship with a difference
Administration Traineeship (Former Employee), Cairns, QLDMay 2, 2012
Pros: wonderful people to work with
Cons: no guarantee of a job at the end
I was ecstatic to learn that I had obtained a Business Administration Traineeship through the local TAFE in 2006. I learnt the basics of the ISAS Student enrolment system, processed students enrolments into different subjects that were available. The most enjoyable part of my job there was that I was learning on the job.

About CRGT

Originally founded in 1983 as DataStudy, Inc., CRGT, based in Vienna, Va., has many years of hands-on experience helping federal – Read more