CRI Advantage Employee Reviews

Productive, consumers are fun but staff is not.
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee), Warren, PAJuly 18, 2015
A typical day at work would involve getting up at the crack of dawn and heading to your first consumer of the day. (these can range from anywhere between 1 and 5 or more.) When you get to the consumers home I would mark what time I arrived and begin making breakfast and other daily chores. assist consumer with bathing and getting dressed and run errands as well. By the end of the shift I would record what time I left and head to my next consumer for the day.
patient's were friendly as well as the staff. Everyone seemed to work well within a team
site manager (Former Employee), goodyear, AZJuly 14, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
In an average day I obtained medical histories, vitals, EKG's. Dispensed medication. Did all follow up with patients.
Personal Care Aide Duties
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee), Seneca PaJune 29, 2015
Pros: Cooking, Cleaning, Talking to them, Laundry
Cons: Not enough to do in four hours of work
My typical day would be to wake up the consumer when I arrived a their house. I would then make them coffee, breakfast or lunch if they wanted me to. I would then clean their beds, do their laundry, re-make the beds. I would clean up the kitchen. do dishes, sweep and mop floors. Towards the end of the visit, I usually would get their supper started, if they wanted me to. I would also document what we did in a daily log and any refusals. I would also remind them to take their medicine an tell them that I would see them in a few days. There wasn't any really hard parts of the job, except dealing with a consumer that is combative. I have enjoyed every part of the job and I enjoyed all of my consumers company.
workplace
Residential Instructor (Former Employee), Southington, CTMarch 15, 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job is the working with the clients. It does not feel like a job as I gained personal joy helping clients reach toward a life of independence.
good company
LEAD SERVICE TECHNICIAN-Run (Current Employee), greatMarch 3, 2015
Love tha atmosphere. fair company.
customers are very understanding.most enjoyable is interacting with clients and unique inviroment. driving from placa to place is the hardest.
Provider of valuable services
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee), McConnellsburg, PAFebruary 8, 2015
Acquired knowledge of how to better help those in need. Management was stable and helpful to employees. Co-workers had good morale. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to new clients.
Learned alot of my skills at this job.
In Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Ellwood City, PAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: close to home flexable hours
Cons: no health insurance
It was hard to lift a 6' 185lb man. But my height gave me an advantage.
Fun parties but poor management
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: fun environment, busy season
Cons: management and slow season
Busy doing Tax time, very slow when it's not
Management needs improvement
Some co-workers were friendly others were very rude and unprofessional
Working with unprofessional people
Company parties
Stay away
Welder/ Millwright (Former Employee), Duncanville, TXDecember 8, 2014
Cons: no breaks, 17 hr shifts not uncommon, rude, no experience even in management
Company will hang up in the middle of calls if they don't like your questions. They hire the cheapest hands around and guys with no ability in metal fabrication or welding. I've trained many employees in the past along with welding grilles for mcdonalds and welding roller coasters for european countries with much stricter tolerances. This company is a joke. They gave me a helper making a dollar less an hour and 350 wk/ per diem. I had to teach him how to read a tape measure. Are you serious. Save yourself the lesson I learned and stay away from this horrendous company.
CRI Advantage
IT staff (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDNovember 24, 2014
Cons: bad management, poor bonus', no incentives whatsoever
Worst IT company out there. Under investigation for fraud in Boise due to embezzlement issues with the State Correction systems. Upper level of management hands off leadership tasks to so called "local" management and has no clue what they are doing or how they are ruining a contract.

Under another contract for a agency at Idaho Falls they had to fire two managers for shady dealing while employees where being fired left and right for made up reasons. Do Not under any circumstances employ with them unless you enjoy backstabbing, no support from management and ridiculous attendance policies.

Bonus consisted of a work party where they supplied tons of alcohol and no common sense.
Enjoy Working Great Company
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee), Galeton, PASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: helping people
Love working as a HHA and helping people with their everyday needs.
management is good, hardest part of the job is when i get a DNR Patient.
Good communication
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Hermitage, PAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: good and friendly people
Cons: start off pay
I a friendly place to work for. The people don't mind helping u when u need it. The people are always on call and be willing to help u with ur problems. The only things I didn't like was driving my own car and the pay suck, but all around I love working for them.
Wipe down office sink, and remove trash from office and both men and woman rest rooms
Part Time Janitor (Current Employee), New Haven, MIJuly 1, 2014
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy deep-cleaning duties such.
1. Set up fresh pot of coffee for the managers and office workers.
2. Dust and clean and polish furniture and fixtures, walls, and file cabnets.
3. Clean restrooms; toilets, urinals, sinks, or supply restrooms.
4. Clean lunchroom and locker room, and meeting rooms.
5. Emptying office trash and all containers bring – more... to the dumpster.
6. Mix water and detergents into bottles, and buckets to prepare cleaning solutions.
7. Clean building floors by sweeping, brooming, vacuuming, scrubbing, mopping.
8. Clean windows, glass windows, mirrors, using soapy water or cleaners by using
cloths, sponges, or squeegees.
9. Set up, or arrange, tables, chairs, to prepare facilities for events, such as meetings, or
banquets.
10. Notify manager concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building. – less
CRI Review
CRI Home care Service (Former Employee), Grove City, PAMay 18, 2014
Pros: weekend job
Cons: not enough hours, no enough pay, no longer have job
A typical day at work would be caring 3 1/2 hours for the disabled. I learned how to give the correct pills and transfer. I generally only worked the weekend shifts because I was a respite care worker. The hardest part was the transferring the handicap to the bathroom and shower. Co-workers were friendly and we got along well. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know the patient(s) I was caring for.
I enjoyed meeting different clients of all ages.
CNA (Former Employee), Erie, PAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: different homes, learning new skills
Cons: clients passing
I worked in many homes from elderly to mid age ,so many different clients.I enjoyed learning more in the private scene and I found it very rewarding,I enjoyed the work.
i lived to far away to continue working here
CNA (Former Employee), Clarion, PAFebruary 19, 2014
very nice and reasonable office staff to work with and was always really good about scheduling
productive and fun workplace
Caregiver (Former Employee), Altoona, PAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: the clients
Cons: the scheduling
my typical day would be different everyday. it depended on what that clients needs were. the clients were the most enjoyable part of the job. interacting with them and helping them everyday was very fun to me. its what I love doing. I never really got to see any co-workers because we all had different houses to go to. the hardest part of the job really was just finding the houses of the new clients on the schedule. management however wasn't very organized and told u one thing but would do another.
Temp Service
Industrial Mechanic (Current Employee), Tracy, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Temporary service, in Texas. They are very helpful with any situations employees require assistance. Very punctual and personable.
took care of a disabled woman
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee), Erie, PANovember 2, 2013
bathed, shopped for, cleaned for, cooked, budgeted, I liked the place her time ended
Where do I start.
sand blaster/production (Former Employee), New Haven, MIOctober 15, 2013
Pros: 55 hours a week
Cons: always tired when i got home from work
A typical day at work was a normal day of life. Coffee in the morning, get to work clean up around the shop. I did sand blasting in a room enclosed by a huge tarp where I would sweep the sand into a pile and sift it through a metal net into the sand blaster. Hot, sore and fun. My co-workers were a bunch of grown men, mostly ex cons they were mean but it all seemed to work out for me. The hardest part was scraping paint off metal or taking a wire wheel to the face. everything I did there i still miss it was great.