CRI Advantage Employee Reviews in United States

Greedy Crooks
Asst Controller (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 27, 2015
Young CEO of this family run S-corp has put the business in a tailspin. No respect or committment to it's employees, who are the lowest paid and receive virtually no benefits.

***They've manipulated job titles to pay below market wages.***

They also engage in questionable hiring practices, so beware of accepting employment unless you're savy with FLSA and ACA requirments. U.S. DOL audited them in late 2011 and there were significant discrepancies. The manipulation of labor laws continues.

Steer clear.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Atmosphere of distrust and secrecy, low pay, horrible benefits, cheat at every opportunity.
I love doing construction
Construction (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMay 23, 2016
it was a pleasure learning different skills and the co workers trained me well i learned so much.driving fork lifts ,making pipe lines.
Awful experience working for this company. Consumer's were amazing, Company and Management was awful.
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Corry, PASeptember 21, 2015
I loved and enjoyed working with my consumers. I helped them with any personal needs such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, errands or Dr's Appointments. Co-workers were all great people, and I never had a complaint with anybody. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the company.
Pros
Meeting great people
Cons
Part time, No Benefits, No mileage for traveling.
CRI Advantage
IT staff (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDNovember 24, 2014
Worst IT company out there. Under investigation for fraud in Boise due to embezzlement issues with the State Correction systems. Upper level of management hands off leadership tasks to so called "local" management and has no clue what they are doing or how they are ruining a contract.

Under another contract for a agency at Idaho Falls they had to fire two managers for shady dealing while employees where being fired left and right for made up reasons. Do Not under any circumstances employ with them unless you enjoy backstabbing, no support from management and ridiculous attendance policies.

Bonus consisted of a work party where they supplied tons of alcohol and no common sense.
Cons
bad management, poor bonus', no incentives whatsoever
Personal Care Aide Duties
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Seneca PaJune 29, 2015
My typical day would be to wake up the consumer when I arrived a their house. I would then make them coffee, breakfast or lunch if they wanted me to. I would then clean their beds, do their laundry, re-make the beds. I would clean up the kitchen. do dishes, sweep and mop floors. Towards the end of the visit, I usually would get their supper started, if they wanted me to. I would also document what we did in a daily log and any refusals. I would also remind them to take their medicine an tell them that I would see them in a few days. There wasn't any really hard parts of the job, except dealing with a consumer that is combative. I have enjoyed every part of the job and I enjoyed all of my consumers company.
Pros
Cooking, Cleaning, Talking to them, Laundry
Cons
Not enough to do in four hours of work
Productive, consumers are fun but staff is not.
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Warren, PAJuly 18, 2015
A typical day at work would involve getting up at the crack of dawn and heading to your first consumer of the day. (these can range from anywhere between 1 and 5 or more.) When you get to the consumers home I would mark what time I arrived and begin making breakfast and other daily chores. assist consumer with bathing and getting dressed and run errands as well. By the end of the shift I would record what time I left and head to my next consumer for the day.
Stay away
Welder/ Millwright (Former Employee) –  Duncanville, TXDecember 8, 2014
Company will hang up in the middle of calls if they don't like your questions. They hire the cheapest hands around and guys with no ability in metal fabrication or welding. I've trained many employees in the past along with welding grilles for mcdonalds and welding roller coasters for european countries with much stricter tolerances. This company is a joke. They gave me a helper making a dollar less an hour and 350 wk/ per diem. I had to teach him how to read a tape measure. Are you serious. Save yourself the lesson I learned and stay away from this horrendous company.
Cons
no breaks, 17 hr shifts not uncommon, rude, no experience even in management
Should not be in business
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Idaho FallsJanuary 27, 2012
Poor management, No benefits, Micromanagement at its worst
Cons
benefits, raises, management
productive and fun workplace
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAJanuary 22, 2014
my typical day would be different everyday. it depended on what that clients needs were. the clients were the most enjoyable part of the job. interacting with them and helping them everyday was very fun to me. its what I love doing. I never really got to see any co-workers because we all had different houses to go to. the hardest part of the job really was just finding the houses of the new clients on the schedule. management however wasn't very organized and told u one thing but would do another.
Pros
the clients
Cons
the scheduling
Data entry/CRI operator
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 25, 2015
What i like the most about my recent job is that it allowed me to grow and learn a variety of new tasks. I was always multitasking and taking care of multiple things at once.
Fun parties but poor management
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Busy doing Tax time, very slow when it's not
Management needs improvement
Some co-workers were friendly others were very rude and unprofessional
Working with unprofessional people
Company parties
Pros
fun environment, busy season
Cons
management and slow season
would eat lunch in different schedules
Soldier (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDOctober 14, 2012
Getting your work orders together,how to solder were i got my certification leared alot.Management they made sure that you had everything you needed.CO-workers it was great to work there we all got along.there was nothing hard to do there we had a drawing to go bye it worked out great.Enjoyable part was when the manager would come out and say that the work orders were all done and we all were glad.
Pros
we would bring in snacks for lunch to share
Provider of valuable services
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  McConnellsburg, PAFebruary 8, 2015
Acquired knowledge of how to better help those in need. Management was stable and helpful to employees. Co-workers had good morale. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to new clients.
patient's were friendly as well as the staff. Everyone seemed to work well within a team
site manager (Former Employee) –  goodyear, AZJuly 14, 2015
In an average day I obtained medical histories, vitals, EKG's. Dispensed medication. Did all follow up with patients.
Pros
flexible schedule
Willing management, growing company
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 3, 2012
CRI shows some strength and ability to grow and adapt. Are positioned for many opportunities in the near future.
Pros
managment is always willing to help
Cons
poor benefits (no matching for 401k), very few opportunities to advance
Wipe down office sink, and remove trash from office and both men and woman rest rooms
Part Time Janitor (Current Employee) –  New Haven, MIJuly 1, 2014
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy deep-cleaning duties such.
1. Set up fresh pot of coffee for the managers and office workers.
2. Dust and clean and polish furniture and fixtures, walls, and file cabnets.
3. Clean restrooms; toilets, urinals, sinks, or supply restrooms.
4. Clean lunchroom and locker room, and meeting rooms.
5. Emptying office trash and all containers bring to the dumpster.
6. Mix water and detergents into bottles, and buckets to prepare cleaning solutions.
7. Clean building floors by sweeping, brooming, vacuuming, scrubbing, mopping.
8. Clean windows, glass windows, mirrors, using soapy water or cleaners by using
cloths, sponges, or squeegees.
9. Set up, or arrange, tables, chairs, to prepare facilities for events, such as meetings, or
banquets.
10. Notify manager concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building.
Enjoy Working Great Company
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  Galeton, PASeptember 2, 2014
Love working as a HHA and helping people with their everyday needs.
management is good, hardest part of the job is when i get a DNR Patient.
Pros
helping people
Fulfilling Position. Making a difference in a person's life.
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAAugust 27, 2013
I enjoyed working with the cliensts in their own home.More one on one time compared to facility settin
Pros
flexibilty
Cons
unpaid mileage, no benefits
Where do I start.
sand blaster/production (Former Employee) –  New Haven, MIOctober 15, 2013
A typical day at work was a normal day of life. Coffee in the morning, get to work clean up around the shop. I did sand blasting in a room enclosed by a huge tarp where I would sweep the sand into a pile and sift it through a metal net into the sand blaster. Hot, sore and fun. My co-workers were a bunch of grown men, mostly ex cons they were mean but it all seemed to work out for me. The hardest part was scraping paint off metal or taking a wire wheel to the face. everything I did there i still miss it was great.
Pros
55 hours a week
Cons
always tired when i got home from work
good company
LEAD SERVICE TECHNICIAN-Run (Current Employee) –  greatMarch 3, 2015
Love tha atmosphere. fair company.
customers are very understanding.most enjoyable is interacting with clients and unique inviroment. driving from placa to place is the hardest.