CRI Advantage Employee Reviews

Caring employers
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAMarch 9, 2017
When I work for cri it was a great job and I worked fir a great women! The pay was great if I could work for them again I wiuld! They try to match you well with people
Continuous Work
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Wellsboro, PADecember 7, 2016
Work is available, but staffing in office setting isn't professional and the manners are not there with staff and consumers. I have learned that you can go as far as you push yourself and as far as you want to be and become what you allow yourself to become. I have also learned they refuse rehires after dramtic personal life issues after they let you go, even when it Is out of your control.
If you like working a ton and getting little recognition..
Tier 1 Help Desk Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 30, 2016
If you like working a ton and getting little recognition..CRI is for you! If you have an advanced degree, then you'll be happier.
I love doing construction
Construction (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMay 23, 2016
it was a pleasure learning different skills and the co workers trained me well i learned so much.driving fork lifts ,making pipe lines.
Great teamwork environment
Professional Interviewer (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXNovember 11, 2015
The company starts you out with a great training program. You learn to persuade consumers to complete research studies that help the economy.
Awful experience working for this company. Consumer's were amazing, Company and Management was awful.
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Corry, PASeptember 21, 2015
I loved and enjoyed working with my consumers. I helped them with any personal needs such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, errands or Dr's Appointments. Co-workers were all great people, and I never had a complaint with anybody. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the company.
Pros
Meeting great people
Cons
Part time, No Benefits, No mileage for traveling.
Data entry/CRI operator
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 25, 2015
What i like the most about my recent job is that it allowed me to grow and learn a variety of new tasks. I was always multitasking and taking care of multiple things at once.
Productive, consumers are fun but staff is not.
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Warren, PAJuly 18, 2015
A typical day at work would involve getting up at the crack of dawn and heading to your first consumer of the day. (these can range from anywhere between 1 and 5 or more.) When you get to the consumers home I would mark what time I arrived and begin making breakfast and other daily chores. assist consumer with bathing and getting dressed and run errands as well. By the end of the shift I would record what time I left and head to my next consumer for the day.
patient's were friendly as well as the staff. Everyone seemed to work well within a team
site manager (Former Employee) –  goodyear, AZJuly 14, 2015
In an average day I obtained medical histories, vitals, EKG's. Dispensed medication. Did all follow up with patients.
Pros
flexible schedule
Personal Care Aide Duties
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Seneca PaJune 29, 2015
My typical day would be to wake up the consumer when I arrived a their house. I would then make them coffee, breakfast or lunch if they wanted me to. I would then clean their beds, do their laundry, re-make the beds. I would clean up the kitchen. do dishes, sweep and mop floors. Towards the end of the visit, I usually would get their supper started, if they wanted me to. I would also document what we did in a daily log and any refusals. I would also remind them to take their medicine an tell them that I would see them in a few days. There wasn't any really hard parts of the job, except dealing with a consumer that is combative. I have enjoyed every part of the job and I enjoyed all of my consumers company.
Pros
Cooking, Cleaning, Talking to them, Laundry
Cons
Not enough to do in four hours of work
workplace
Residential Instructor (Former Employee) –  Southington, CTMarch 15, 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job is the working with the clients. It does not feel like a job as I gained personal joy helping clients reach toward a life of independence.
good company
LEAD SERVICE TECHNICIAN-Run (Current Employee) –  greatMarch 3, 2015
Love tha atmosphere. fair company.
customers are very understanding.most enjoyable is interacting with clients and unique inviroment. driving from placa to place is the hardest.
Provider of valuable services
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  McConnellsburg, PAFebruary 8, 2015
Acquired knowledge of how to better help those in need. Management was stable and helpful to employees. Co-workers had good morale. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to new clients.
Learned alot of my skills at this job.
In Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Ellwood City, PAJanuary 29, 2015
It was hard to lift a 6' 185lb man. But my height gave me an advantage.
Pros
Close to home Flexable hours
Cons
No health insurance
Fun parties but poor management
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Busy doing Tax time, very slow when it's not
Management needs improvement
Some co-workers were friendly others were very rude and unprofessional
Working with unprofessional people
Company parties
Pros
Fun environment, Busy season
Cons
Management and Slow season
Stay away
Welder/ Millwright (Former Employee) –  Duncanville, TXDecember 8, 2014
Company will hang up in the middle of calls if they don't like your questions. They hire the cheapest hands around and guys with no ability in metal fabrication or welding. I've trained many employees in the past along with welding grilles for mcdonalds and welding roller coasters for european countries with much stricter tolerances. This company is a joke. They gave me a helper making a dollar less an hour and 350 wk/ per diem. I had to teach him how to read a tape measure. Are you serious. Save yourself the lesson I learned and stay away from this horrendous company.
Cons
no breaks, 17 hr shifts not uncommon, rude, no experience even in management
Enjoy Working Great Company
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  Galeton, PASeptember 2, 2014
Love working as a HHA and helping people with their everyday needs.
management is good, hardest part of the job is when i get a DNR Patient.
Pros
Helping People
Good communication
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Hermitage, PAJuly 24, 2014
I a friendly place to work for. The people don't mind helping u when u need it. The people are always on call and be willing to help u with ur problems. The only things I didn't like was driving my own car and the pay suck, but all around I love working for them.
Pros
Good and friendly people
Cons
Start off pay
Wipe down office sink, and remove trash from office and both men and woman rest rooms
Part Time Janitor (Current Employee) –  New Haven, MIJuly 1, 2014
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy deep-cleaning duties such.
1. Set up fresh pot of coffee for the managers and office workers.
2. Dust and clean and polish furniture and fixtures, walls, and file cabnets.
3. Clean restrooms; toilets, urinals, sinks, or supply restrooms.
4. Clean lunchroom and locker room, and meeting rooms.
5. Emptying office trash and all containers bring to the dumpster.
6. Mix water and detergents into bottles, and buckets to prepare cleaning solutions.
7. Clean building floors by sweeping, brooming, vacuuming, scrubbing, mopping.
8. Clean windows, glass windows, mirrors, using soapy water or cleaners by using
cloths, sponges, or squeegees.
9. Set up, or arrange, tables, chairs, to prepare facilities for events, such as meetings, or
banquets.
10. Notify manager concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building.
CRI Review
CRI Home care Service (Former Employee) –  Grove City, PAMay 18, 2014
A typical day at work would be caring 3 1/2 hours for the disabled. I learned how to give the correct pills and transfer. I generally only worked the weekend shifts because I was a respite care worker. The hardest part was the transferring the handicap to the bathroom and shower. Co-workers were friendly and we got along well. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know the patient(s) I was caring for.
Pros
weekend job
Cons
not enough hours, no enough pay, no longer have job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRI Advantage. Our community is ready to answer.