Crif Lending Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor Management and Poor Product Delivery
Would not like to share, not important (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Many smart and good employees that were there before Crif purhcased the orginzations.
Cons: Toxic Environment, Laci of resepect for employees, no loyalty, European mentality that we are numbers and can be replaced.
A typical day at work consists of too many task and a dwindling amount of resources. The ACTion delivery group philosophy headed by management team within the last 2 years has been "do more with less". Being part of this industry for over 20 years, it is expected that in IT you react and respond to many unique requests. Working crazy hours is the norm.

But, it has been apparent that the new delivery management team is more focused on their numbers rather than the quality of product and services provided to our bank and credit union customer base.

Communications is almost non existent amount the minions, that is the ones that are creating the software and producing the product to the marketplace. In over 3 years of employment I have had the displeasure to work for 6 different managers. This is not due to my transition to other areas in the copy. This is directly related to the stop, start mentality from management. Let's throw it against the wall and hope it sticks.

It is the NORM that the product has many issues/bugs after a release or upgrade issued by CRIF. Customers have sited this on many occasions.

Since CRIF Lending Solutions has offices based in Atlanta and Baton Rouge, management continually hires 'young guns' from universities, paying them less but not realizing they do not have the experience and loyalty required for a company to leverage their benefits to the organization.

The CORPORATE culture from Italy is destroying once thriving organizations. Both Magnum and Appro (previously owned by Equifax) were good organization that treated their – more... employees as well as they treated their customers. If a friend asked about CRIF, I would say DO NOT work for this organization. It is a toxic environment. But, there are many smart and great people there with products that are very competitive. It is a shame that a culture can destroy a good environment for customers receiving good products and employees enjoying their jobs.

So, I would give CRIF the lowest ranking possible and do not recommend anyone to work for them or partner with them in any way. – less
Coworkers are great. Major Upper management problems
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 3, 2015
Pros: Work from home days.
Cons: Bogus bonus program. Raises are practically unheard of.
The work environment at CRIF is great. This is mostly thanks to the coworkers and lower level management though. Upper management could care less about anyone. Their only concern is profit and they will not share that with you.
Raises are poor. Salary competition is poor. They do not take care of their employees.
Good pay and benefits
Client Services Director/Manager (Current Employee), Baton RougeSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: casual work environment
CRIF is a good company overall with great benefits and pay. The people try to work together to get the job done no matter what is asked. Overall a good company with some great individuals.
CRIF is a great place to work and grow
Not Disclosed (Current Employee), Baton RougeJuly 31, 2014
Great company. Everyone is very friendly. Several employees have left and come back to the company. That speaks volumes about the company. I have seen quite a few promotions too since I have started. I have been here for three years and thoroughly enjoy it! The people that work here are very willing to help answer any questions. I've learned a lot.

I've seen someone else comment about people leaving, and don't really understand why they would have said that people are leaving. I have seen more people come back to CRIF than leave this year.
Worst place that I have worked
Withheld (Current Employee), Baton RougeApril 15, 2014
Pros: decent location
Cons: too many to list
When it was Appro before Equifax took over, it was a really good work environment. After Equifax, it started the decline to where it is today, now owned by Crif.

Starting with the bad decisions coming from Italy, the lack of leadership in the IT department, down to the poor attitude of human resources, this place is miserable. Over the last year, the turnover has been the worst that I've seen (Baton Rouge).

I can only urge people whom are considering to work here, do NOT apply. The only thing Crif offers to an employee is misery.
laid back
Loan Processor/ Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMNovember 20, 2013
Pros: pto time, laid back envrionment
Cons: no incentives or bonuses
Laid back work place. Able to wear jeans on Mondays and Fridays. Have grown from Receptionist to credit analyst, have learned a great deal during 7 years employed here.
Just a number to a bigger company
Prefer not to say. (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: benefits and intial pay
Cons: poor work culture, poor moral, parent company doesnt care about the employee
The pay and benefits are above average for the region I work in. The employees and company are a different story all together. In the office I work in the employees and tightly fashioned into groups and talk poorly about each other. The parent company doesnt act like it cares about the employees. no raises or bonuses in 2+ years and getting any new equipment, software or other beneficial items is like pulling teeth. this causes the moral to go right down the toilet.
Ready to move on from company
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE III (Current Employee), Englewood, COOctober 25, 2012
Pros: nice office building, fun coworkers
Cons: overall unhappy employees, micromanagement, little pay increases
Been with Crif for 5+ years, no opportunities for advancement, poor management, overall everyone is miserable. We have taken steps to try and make the place a happier place to work without success. I enjoy the people I work with, the office is small, but the management makes the environment horrible. I am just burnt out, too much of the same thing everyday and rarely if ever is there any appreciation or praise. Too much negativity and micro management. It's possible it could get better, but I am tired of waiting.