Corporate Product and Process Trainer, Perrysburg, OH
We are looking for an Experienced process improvement leader with a focus on driving cost and complexity reduction. Their primary role will be to develop/re-design processes and conduct product and department specific training programs for employees by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Direct complex process improvement initiatives affecting multiple functions.
- Serve as a dedicated resource working directly with senior division leaders and staff to support process improvement and deliver training.
- Report and communicate the results from process improvement efforts and training to key stakeholders including C-suite executive and other senior leaders.
- Build strong relationships to enhance collaboration between the teams and divisions of company.
- Engage people and develop them through team-work and a high level of participation.
- Work with respective groups to define a process for each task and develop a training plan around processes.
- Provide training and mentorship on process improvement methods.
- Utilize process improvement principles and tools to achieve significant improvement results.
- Drive for high quality, actionable results.
- Confer with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Coordinate training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the business.
- Formulate teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Select and/or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works. Develop strong relationship with all departments to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Maintain and update online and physical library of training materials.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, etc.
- Develop certifications and standard proficiencies for employees. Report on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Assist employees with problems concerning "how to" perform specific tasks related to their position.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel: up to 25% travel required
Education and/or Experience:
- Five years previous training and process improvement experience.
- Six Sigma or other quality/process measure certification.
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to develop and proof training materials.
- Ability to speak effectively in interpersonal situations and before groups of employees.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to functions independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Comfortable communication with all levels of management and employees.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
We are a fun, passionate group of people who love our jobs and enjoy coming to work. If you feel this is an environment you would strive in, please contact us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter and put in subject line: Your Name, Corporate Trainer, Perrysburg
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.