CST, your Link to Life, headquartered in Farmington Hills, provides 7/24 hour monitoring for clients/patients who utilize various Telehealth products and services including but not limited to Personal Emergency Response Systems, Medication Dispensers and Blood Pressure, Weight Scales and other vital signs monitoring equipment. We serve both the elderly and individuals managing a chronic illness and disease. Team members must understand that to be a member of one of the most innovative and leading Telehealth and medical monitoring teams you must first and foremost be willing to not only understand our mission but professionally and emotionally be committed to it at all times.
Mission Statement: CST-LTL is a personal emergency response and monitoring service organization. Our goal is to respond to the needs of today’s demand for health care solutions, which will allow individuals to live and rehabilitate in their own homes independently without compromising their dignity. We do so by developing, supporting, and implementing innovative cost-effective products and services that we monitor enabling us to respond to the individual needs of each customer we serve.
- Functional Knowledge of Administrative and Monitoring Software
- CST-LTL PERS Equipment Basic Troubleshooting
- Functional Knowledge of Master Accounts- Indepth Knowledge of top 50 Accounts
- Monitoring and resolving the following signal types: Low batteries, Sensor Troubles, Supervisory Signals, Failed to Tests
- Functional Knowledge of Service Tickets- Creating and updating with accuracy
- Cancellation procedures
- Experience working in hospitals, senior living industry, home healthcare, area agencies on aging, E-911, elderly services, social work or care giving is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the Social Work field desirable.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Flexibility in work duties and work schedules.
- Ability to handle routine and repetitive tasks at varying pace.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Strong customer service skills with prior experience in health care and/or call center.
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills.
- Excellent verbal and basic writing skills.
- Analytical, written and data entry skills a must.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Strong work ethic with proven dependability.
- Deep compassion with empathy for the older adults, physically and medically at risk individuals highly desirable.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Provide equipment and services for home bound adults.