Critical Signal Technologies Employee Reviews

Overall good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJuly 1, 2017
The company would put on events to get all employees involved and the CEO was known for walking around every morning and saying hi to each employee. They offered training for new employees and employees who advanced through the levels system. The pay was good and the benefits were nice too. The care center was such a large department that there was a lot of independent work being and supervisors were not able to weed out the employees who were not working as hard as the rest, making the job more stressful for some.
Pros
Paid breaks, free lunches occasionally and encouraged a fun work environment.
Cons
Stressful and unequal work environment
Fun place to work
Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  OhioJune 23, 2017
I like that I get to meet a lot of new people, interesting company, good pay, no benefits as I'm a sub contractor, good training , helpful tech support people
Pros
Work your own hours
Cons
No benefits
Great management
Personal Medical Alarm Devices Installer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 9, 2017
I really enjoy to work with CST, great management. They provide all training and necessary info, good tech support. I strongly recommend to work with CST.
Pros
Free lunches its good idea
Cons
and maybe rewards for gas.
Rewarding work, horrible environment
Care Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJune 1, 2017
Helping patients was the best part of the job. It was so very rewarding.

Management was all over the place. The guidelines were continually changing. Whether it was how to be promoted to information that needed to be collected.
Pros
Interaction with patients
Cons
Management, no advancement
Good customer service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMay 23, 2017
Answering the phones for set up installations, customer assistance, payments and for deactivation. We could answer the phone over one-hundred calls per hour. Very fast paced and the day always went by fast.
Pros
helping customers
Cons
sitting too much, I like to move around
High call volume with positive managers.
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIFebruary 25, 2017
I loved the flexibility they gave me while working there. Management was also very positive and encouraging and helped many try and advance within different levels of the care center.
Great work enviroment
Health Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIFebruary 24, 2017
Great place to work, friendly staff everyone works well together. Daily duties of making phone calls to the elderly patients that have emergency response devices and convert them to private pay for the monitoring of there service. Every morning the CEO JSP. will walk by and personally say good morning to each employee. Great people.
Pros
Flexible Schedual
Good Place to Work
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIFebruary 9, 2017
Good place to work. The company helps thousands of people everyday from simple calls to caregivers to lifesaving calls to emergency services. The call center is staffed 24/7 by very qualified individuals
Great place to work for.
Installation Technical Technician (Current Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZ 85635December 9, 2016
Great place to work for. Very rewarding installing life saving technology to people that need assistance. Easy to work for and installations are easy.
Great company to work for
Part-time Installer in local area (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIDecember 24, 2015
Helping others felt great. Assisting them with their need for alert systems Travel circle got wider and compensation for fuel was less than adequate, plus wear and tear, and repairs to own vehicle were costly as gas prices were up significantly at the time.
Pros
selecting my work hours
Cons
Travel with little fuel compensation and all the miles driven.

Want to know more about Critical Signal Technologies?

Ask a question
excellent empoyer who care for their employees
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  eastern OhioMay 16, 2015
This company is by far the best contract job I have ever had. they treat me and my family great. alwys give me plenty of work, have direct deposit and have never been shorted on my pay from them. They also treat all their customers as if they were a family member.
Pros
great pay, plenty of work
Cons
hve none
You will never have NOTHING to do
Care Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIAugust 11, 2014
Care Center Specialist

If you like busy and fast paced, this is for you. We can be very busy during the week and during the day that you will hardly get a breather. If you need a chance to catch up, the supervisors are pretty understanding. It takes place in a call center with a lot of outside lighting. Most of the supervisors are actually really nice, but i have noticed they play favorites. You come and and will be assigned a focus for a few hours, then they may change it up. It's mainly just getting signals coming in from emergency button activation's, or answering phones that range from data entry to technical issues with the machines. The hardest part of the job, if you just start, you are forced to work weekends. They are sticklers about attendance. They sometimes don't understand work/family life. (or so it seems) Training is excellent!
I enjoy coming in on my shifts and being busy. it makes the day go by faster.
Pros
paid training, helpful coworkers
Cons
Management, "cliques", pricy uniforms and benefit package
Treat employees terribly
Forced to work all departments (Former Employee) –  Novi, MiJune 12, 2014
It is a great place if you like being treated awful and underpaid. This company bit off more than they can chew and can no longer keep any good employees. Management is a joke.

Buy your own uniforms starting at $40-$70 per garment.
Pros
Most of the supervisors will be at the bar
Cons
poor pay, over priced benifits, you will be yelled at daily
Highly structured work environment.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIFebruary 18, 2014
I am thankful for the experience I have gained and knowledge obtained.
Very good place to work! Very satisfying occupation.
Installer (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 4, 2013
Installing these medical alert devices is interesting. You get to talk to a variety of people, many of them elderly. They have so much to tell you. The management is deeply interested in doing the best fore its clients. I mostly work alone, at my own pace. There is contact during the install to enter information about the client. The people who do this are most pleasant and helpful. The hardest part of the job is when there is a failed install--when the cell signal is too weak, or the client does not have telephone equipment that is compatable, and you have to walk away without helping them. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting so many people.
Promoting and selling to multi- tenant companies
Regional Account Executive (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 21, 2012
This job was a great challenge. Unfortunately, the company did not have a direction and decided to downsize and eliminate the Florida representatives.
Pros
worked from home in field that i was familiar with
Cons
company did not have a direction.