CRITIGEN Employee Reviews

99% of my co-workers were encouraging, knowledgeable, conscientious and overall very pleasant. The lack of sales of Critigen's services caused a downt
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO.March 22, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job is two-fold. Working with dedicated and bright people is always fulfilling and solving technical issues (.net, sequel, C++ based) is a challenge that I enjoy. Troubleshooting issues that were beyond our control proved to be the most frustrating aspect of the position.
Pros
flexible work schedule, very good benefits and compensation
Cons
unstable work environment due to lack of selling critigen's services
Do not work here
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2013
Critigen has some of the most talented staff around, but that talent is being wasted in a leaderless firm with no financial future.

The firm has no culture, does not value the talented resources that are keeping the lights on, and has no plan for success in the future.
Pros
teleworking
Cons
zero leadership, fear of being laid off, substandard benefits
Not a good environment unless you can program
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 21, 2012
Could would 80 hour weeks and only be paid for 10.
Don't have money to train staff
Management unavailable most times
Hardest part - never feeling stable

Co-Workers are awesome!!!
Pros
co-workers
Cons
everything else
Seeking Balance and Integration
Project Assistant for Global IT Consultancy (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2012
As one of three administrative support among a population of 500, I wear many hats which instills much diversity in the task set, most enjoyable, and encourages development of independence and resourcefulness in my approach to providing service to my internal customers.

I work with incredibly intelligent people, very stimulating.

I look forward to the day when Critigen finds its market niche in the IT integraiton field.
Pros
great service offering, super intelligent people to work with
Cons
start-up company looking for its market niche, a little volatile
Challenging Start-up Corporate Environment
Project Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2012
I have worked with this group for twelve years as it has struggled for identity from an internal service organization within a large corporate entity to a revenue-generating independent limited liability corporation as it is now. I field detailed administrative requests from any one of 500 professionals, officials, sales people and technicians across departments so prioritization is a challenge that has made me an incredibly productive and resourceful employee. The diversity of business detail and the people contact that engenders is the most enjoyable aspect of my day-to-day business environment.
Pros
smart people, great it product.
Cons
"the start-up company blues"
Struggling Start-up with many challenges
Senior Technical Operations Executive (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 16, 2012
There are a lot of excellent people and some high performers that are working as hard as they can with little to no coverage from above. The company has struggled to get the right executive leadership and will most like continue to do so. The model needs a complete overhaul. I wish them the best and would be happy to work with almost everyone of them again.
Pros
the people
Cons
the company strategy/model
Critigen is a managed services company
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 12, 2012
I was brought in as a business analyst but the company struggled to keep the consulting group as part of its model. Now all it does is 24X7 managed services for a few large clients.

Want to know more about CRITIGEN?

Ask a question