Crittenton Children's Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Supportive work environment
Foster Care Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 25, 2017
Crittenton is a fantastic establishment for children with behavioral problems and all staff is supportive with coworkers and patients. While the field of social work is a very stressful and draining job, the management team comes together to make sure that all staff feels supported and they try to ensure their employees have a work life and personal life balance.
Unsafe working enviornment
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 5, 2017
I hated this job. I would not recommend someone work here or send their child to this establishment. I was scared every day that I went to work. Bad management.
Resources were outdated, friendly work environment.
Behavioral Health Technician- Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 24, 2017
It was at times difficult to complete daily tasks due to some old equipment. Staff and supervisors were all very friendly and helpful throughout the day. I did not enjoy being moved around the hospital units as much as it sometimes made it difficult to gain rapport with both patients and staff that I would have to work with throughout the shift. While challenging, I enjoyed working with the patients and providing them with necessary information in order to help better themselves. I also felt it was my responsibility to be a positive role model for the patients and I felt that this job gave the safe appropriate environment to do so.
Contact with children and staff from different backgraounds
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 5, 2014
Assist in provide a safe therapeutic milieu environment for all adolescents with DMH and DFS in a group home or ISL. We observe, report and record patient behaviors and their response to treatment and interventions with leading educational and treatment groups. Distribute medication ordered by physician and therapist
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
N/a
Create and Fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kansas CityJanuary 22, 2014
I love my job, however I feel it may be a dead end job for me. I dont feel like I can advance in the company
Pros
Exciting, creative, great teamwork
Cons
Advancement and hourly wages
Challenging and rewarding
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 11, 2013
Challenging and rewarding. A typical day at work was developed and facilitated therapeutic groups for specific age children. Maintained progress notes for all clients to ensure proper documentation of session content and interventions. Co-workers and I worked as a team. The hardest/challenging part of the job was the last resort; restraining clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was clients successfully completing their treatment plan.
It's a excellent place to work!!!
Behavioral Health Tech (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 2, 2012
I have been there 7 yrs and I would say that it is a excellent place to work and develop a career.
Pros
excellent w patient care and taking employees thoughts in to consideration.
Cons
it can be stressful some time, but crittenton takes care of their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crittenton Children's Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Crittenton Children's Center Reviews by Location