Crocs, Inc Employee Reviews

Fun work environment
Stock/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CASeptember 16, 2015
Busiest customer traffic is in the Summer, management is very fun and open to managing schedules if you have school, everyone who works there is very friendly as well as hard working.
Fun product line
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Niwot, COAugust 25, 2015
Accounts Receivable at Crocs was huge & fun to do with the major accounts that I applied cash for. The collection team worked well with issues in cash application in regards to customer payments The work was challenging but that is what made the day interesting, also I handled the charge backs on fedex shipments .
Pros
Free or discount on shoes
Business minded and finding our fun work enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Niwot, COJuly 1, 2015
Things are challenging working with both external customers and the internal customers trying to work through customer service inquiries and helping to have orders pushed through the system and shipped on time. Management is very active with their employees, from the CEO and all other executives to the CSR supervisors communicating about what involves our position to learning more about as little of what a consumer is and what is a customer. The hardest part that I have a hard time with is the logistics of shipping orders to other regions of the united states such as the Caribbean, something that I have learned so much about just this year. I do learn something new every single day that can and will make my employment at Crocs just a little bit easier. I will always cherish the time I spent at Crocs, and hope to have bring fun to another company that will value me like Crocs always did.
Wrong Direction
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLApril 13, 2015
The company is going through some changes that aren't beneficial to the customers. The company is known for being customer friendly, with the changes its going the wrong way.
Crocs is a new upcoming coming leaning it's way to structure.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  OntarioOctober 16, 2014
The company is new, and has gone through many changes. Still they are on a journey to improve their sucess and take the brand to the next level.
Pros
best intentions for the employees
Cons
overtime
they had some growing pains
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Niwot, COSeptember 12, 2014
The company grew too fast for its own good. In a year, the accounting department grew from 5 people to over 40 (I don't know about the rest of the company, but I'm assuming it grew proportionately). My co-workers were human, which means some were great, some less so. The bosses were all overworked because of the growth, and the company was going through IPO at the time to go public. Once they went public, the top three owners walked with the lions share, giving even upper management such bad deals that over half walked away within a month. Lower management, who was asked to put in 60-80 hour weeks for several months, go the same lame t-shirts as the rest of the peons. While there was potential for growth, it was hard to tell who could move up and what positions would be hired from the outside since management was going through upheaval.
Pros
growing company
Cons
horrible owners
14 hours a day for 4 years
Vice President of Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJuly 27, 2014
Legitimate start up from nothing to an IPO. Had only a picture of a shoe.
Pros
complete freedom to run my area of expertise.
Cons
nearly zero personal life.
Field Marketing/Field Merchandising
REGIONAL FIELD MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Georgia, ALMarch 9, 2014
Field Marketing/Merchandising is very flexible position. Requires you to be very customer service oriented, knowledgeable on product features and benefits, and strong time management skills also a plus.

The travel may be the most challenging because you have to get to several accounts each week. So traveling alone my be difficult for some people. Its good to have a fellow team member on speed dial to bounce ideas off of.
Pros
great relationships with retail accounts and customers.
Cons
lonely travel between account visits.
Productive Workplace
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MdJanuary 8, 2014
A company full of growth and motivated co-workers. I learned a lot of team building skills, meeting sales goals daily, opening/closing procedures.
Was a fun company to work for
Inside Sales Support- Key Accounts (Former Employee) –  Niwot, COSeptember 18, 2013
When I first started there Crocs was by far the best company I had worked for, but when things started going downhill so did the morale in the company. No offense as I have friends who still work there, but me being laid off was probably the best thing to ever happen to me.
Great Company to work for
Returns Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Niwot, COAugust 26, 2013
Great company good boss great people but they always had lay offs and was worried about my job so started looking elsewhere
What I've Learned
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LAJuly 9, 2013
The most enjoyable part that I have experienced with this job, was the opportunities that I have been given with traveling, and relocating.
Pros
good communication
Cons
no help with moving expense
Guest service number one
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJuly 9, 2013
The number one goal is to provide great service.

This is undermined by some of the middle management but over all it is the companies main goal
Pros
great product
Cons
very little time with family, mixed directions from corporate and middle management over main goal and focus
Very casual environment and fun products
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Niwot, COMarch 25, 2013
Very flexible work environment and needed self time management.
I had learned all AR functions and enjoyed it.
My manager was very considerate person about her team members and maintained her professionalism at all times. All team members were easy to work with and cooperating each other. The hardest part of the job was when I was required to process large volume of workload in the limited time frame. The most enjoyable part of the job was to learn about new products and saw all staff with very enthusiastic about them as well as ones in other countries.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
workforce shortage in our team most of time
Work here if you really need a job, or if you're really into footwear
IT Services and Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COFebruary 26, 2013
Overall, not the greatest management team. The company objective was obviously about making the C-Levels' egos grow along with their pocketbooks.

Work here only if you need to....or if you have a footwear fetish.
Pros
used to be a fun place to work
Cons
low pay, no respect for worker bees, always a management created fire to fight
Run away! Run away as fast as you can!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  columbus, ohFebruary 14, 2013
Company is extremely disorganized in upper mgt. A coupon will be sent to customers and then a sale will be issued and you cant combine them which results in irritated customers. Inconsistent in the rules and direction given. Advancement based on if upper mgt likes you personally versus performance of your job.
Fun and Productive work place
Ecom Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Niwot COFebruary 29, 2012
Crocs is a fun, cool and inovative place to work. If you are looking for a company that strives to always be the best they can be. Crocs is the place for you.
Pros
good discount on the products
Very very fun place to work!
SHIPPING/RECEIVING/FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  DENVER CONovember 15, 2011
And all around good place to work fun people and the company takes care of all there employees!