Crocs Employee Reviews

not fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 3, 2016
good pay crazy people not good hours store manager was bad played favorites good pay crazy people not good hours manager was bad played favorites
Pros
free shoes
Cons
job security
Learning gold mind
Sr. Director of Operations Finance (Current Employee) –  Boulder, CODecember 30, 2015
A lot of fire fights. Priorities are not set but always changing. The change in executive management is making strides in changing the overall strategic direction.
Clean, productive, and effective warehouse.
Basic Employee (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 18, 2015
Clocked in at 5am every day. Learned to replenish boxes, ship boxes and individual shoes to consumers, receive and unload the trucks, drive a cherrypicker, and individually picked shoes to send out. Hardest part of the job was unloading the trucks because of how time consuming it was on the body but not much mental effort was needed. Most enjoyable was driving the cherrypicker.
Pros
Break room was large and outside the warehouse was a food truck during lunch.
Cons
People there were very unprofessional.
Not much labor but good pay
Team lead (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VANovember 26, 2015
Good paying job, horrible DM. Perfect job for someone who doesn't want to do work and get paid. Slow paced enviorment. Good leadership start.
Pros
The pay, hours, get free crocs
Cons
Management, slow paced
Fun workplace
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAOctober 22, 2015
Physical Inventory Counting, Forklift Operator, RF Scanning Operator, Loading/Unloading Trailers, Packaging/Unpacking
Pros
Busy
what you learned
Retailer Worker (Former Employee) –  Las VegasSeptember 21, 2015
I learned how to respectfully and effectively help customers find what they needed. I also learned how work a store with a team as well as by myself.
Easy work and a great discount
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Ocean City, MDSeptember 14, 2015
It is one of the easiest jobs anyone could have. There is a great discount and good coworkers. The pay is decent compared to some of the other places that I've worked.
Pros
Discount and good pay
Cons
N/A
work hard
Store manager (Current Employee) –  WoodstockAugust 5, 2015
crocs is a small company still finding its way. They need to stream line and update there approach to make it to the next level. There going throw a lot of changes and losing long time employees in the wake of this.
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
acts like a new small company
Great assortment
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 26, 2015
Great assortment,great product. lots of color.
Good customer service skills, very focus on that matter.
Good coaching on a regular daily basis.
Pros
Product quality
Cons
no 401K
Fun place to be enslaved at
Retail Services Supervisor Level I (Former Employee) –  NiwotJuly 1, 2015
Work is good if you come in and get your work done, the work is not hard at all. However do not shoot for a higher position other than just a level 1 rep. After 2 years you will be let go for no reason. They expect you to give all you got and then some but refuse to recognize hard work. The coworkers are great, the upper management is not.
Pros
Coworkworkers 15 min breaks
Cons
Upper management
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calexico, CAJune 26, 2015
Good management. Worked with my school schedule. Co-workers were great. Hardest part of job is always dealing with customers that are rude. Most enjoyable is the staff
Pros
30 min breaks
Cons
no hours
Productive and fun work place with high volumes of customers
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJune 14, 2015
Cleanliness environment, extremely friendly, and never a dull moment.
Fluent in Spanish will be a great plus because of the high volume of internationals that come in our store.
Long hours, short breaks.
Good amount of hours plus hourly rate.
Stand on your feet, in CROCS! (comfortable)
Productive, fun, and a great work experience.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 12, 2015
My customer service skills got better. Everyone was a team player which I enjoyed a lot. I would have to say the hardest part of the job was the fact that I am not bilingual and a lot of customers spoke different languages.
Nice Retail Chain, But Had Little To Offer Me
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 4, 2015
Crocs was not a bad retail store to work for and there were sales bonuses and job advancement available. However, this job offered me very little challenge or satisfaction because it had nothing to do with my career interest. Also, the long shifts were difficult for me to stand the entire time as I had been experiencing back pain and they offered no chair and very short breaks.
Pros
Half off shoes employee discout
Cons
No sitting, short breaks, low pay
Productive and fun
Team lead - Sales (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMay 19, 2015
Great management and room to grow
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Wisconsin Dells, WIMay 18, 2015
I can't really say anything bad about this company. The perks are great! A great start in management to build your experience. You don't have to go out and buy a uniform, they provide the shirt and one pair of shoes. You just need jeans. A typical day is beginning by opening the store. Then help on the sales floor and cashier. Not much else to it. Co-workers generally fun people. You get some grumpy ones but no big deal. The hardest part is trying to sell shoes when you don't know about them. That just takes time to learn the styles and pros of each. The most enjoyable is being around shoes all day. I love shoes and I want to buy them all so that would be the hardest part too--not spending too much in the store.
Pros
Great management, Extensive training, Two 15-minute breaks and a 30-minute lunch for an 8 hour shift, Free shoes on the first day of employment, Free shoes after 90 days, Each quarter you get a 70% discount on one pair, A 50% discount on everything including clearance, Easily promoted to team lead, Comfy work attire
Cons
Lower pay for the job title, Other than that, Nothing! Love the job
My Work Day
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAMay 8, 2015
Customer service, assist manger in day to day operations of the store and associates, create docs to aid associates in personal organization, cycle counts, open and close registers, fitting clients, cashier, weekly manager evaluations, interview potential employees, mid day till counts, floor sets, stock work, training, nightly e-mails to the District Manager, damages, keeping track of stores; ATV, UPT, conversion, shopper feed back etc. As well as daily opening/closing paper work, audit nightly paper work, merchandising, interviewing, help boost sales, aid associates in any question or concerns they may have, returns, and transfers in/out. The hardest part of my job would be the language barrier with all Asian tour buses that came threw the store I was not the easiest job but they were taken care of as best I could. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with such a mass amount people on a daily basis.I enjoyed working with my co-workers and being able to help train them when needed.
A good way to put a foot threw the door to retail.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 5, 2015
While at Crocs I learned cash handing for a huge company and proper deposit procedures. Good place to put your foot threw the door.
good and enjoyable
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXApril 14, 2015
nice and fun place to work in good serivice and discount and bonouses. learned much about iventory and how to deal with vustomers in a civil manner good routine
Productive and a good atmosphere to learn
Stock Lead (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMarch 18, 2015
The beginning of my shift consists of checking in shipment and then helping my teammates put new and preexisting product out on the sales floor to meet the company's floor set guidelines. I enjoy working with my coworkers because they make me feel like I am apart of a team. The hardest part about my job is understanding the visual merchandising concepts but I enjoy taking on new challenges and learning the proper way to place product.