Crocs

Crocs United States Employee Reviews

Productive and a good atmosphere to learn
Stock Lead (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJMarch 18, 2015
The beginning of my shift consists of checking in shipment and then helping my teammates put new and preexisting product out on the sales floor to meet the company's floor set guidelines. I enjoy working with my coworkers because they make me feel like I am apart of a team. The hardest part about my job is understanding the visual merchandising concepts but I enjoy taking on new challenges and learning the proper way to place product.
Fun environment
Team Leader (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZFebruary 23, 2015
Greet customers. Answered customer’s questions and concerns about the product. Assisted customer with check out. Restock store when needed, and cleaned. Price and tag in coming shipment. I got a long with everyone great!
Bad Management
Stock and Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 5, 2015
The company has bad employees and bad management. This was Toxic work environment. The store manager liked to bend the rules and policies to his advantage.
Family oriented company to work for
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 29, 2014
This is a very fun company to work for. the location is great on 34th street so I get to interact with a lot of different people from many different countries.
unprofessional work environment and no open communication
Retail Sales Customer Service Lead (Former Employee), ontario, caDecember 10, 2014
Pros: decent pay, comfy shoes
Cons: unprofessional and management was inappropriate with employees
I was a Lead there and I wanted to start off on a good note. It was great there when i started but then after i was fully trained things changed. I went to my managers to have a talk about issues with employees and nothing was done. They lacked open communication with the warehouse. Also they dont care about employees families...its like you have to make that place your life and nothing more. It was stressful and not an experience anyone should have.
Fast-paced work environment
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 8, 2014
Being at work was always a joy because it was a fast-paced work environment and that's what I enjoy. I was working with customers and helping them find what they need. The management was great, they really worked with you to make sure you were getting enough hours or if you had to take off a day they would work around the days you needed help with. The hardest part of the day would be after working a 12-hour shift then having to stay overtime because someone called in sick or if it was to help a customer find what he/she needed at the last minute. Although there were many complications in the job, I still loved it because the satisfaction of helping customers find what they need or helping my co-workers with a problem they have, was the best feeling.
Fast Paced
Team Leader (Former Employee), Hanover, MDNovember 24, 2014
Worked in the mall so great customer service is in high demand. Management was really small which meant longer hours and long work weeks. Definitely enjoyed the wide range of customers and enjoyed giving them the best experience possible. Communication among team member was not always the best which could things a little difficult for not only the employees but the customer as well.
Enjoyable place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), sacramento, caNovember 14, 2014
A typical day for me was to work the cash register. Organize the store. Do returns and meet sales quotas.
Casual / Formal environment, decent pay, little room for advancement
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), ClearwaterNovember 12, 2014
Pros: manager bought pizza as we were working!
Cons: temporary job.
We unloaded trucks and stocked the store up and made it look presentable for the store opening. Worked with an interesting bunch of people to open this store. Our manager was professional but casual for the most part.
Productive fun place
Stock Ambassador (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2014
Awesome company to work for!! Management is flexible with schedule and fun environment!
Simple Work for a simple store
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Destin, FLNovember 3, 2014
Not much can really be said as it works just like any other retail store but the associates you work with there are just as close as you would want to make you feel welcomed.
learning experience
Supervisor (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 4, 2014
Pros: bonuses, great atmosphere
my first job as a supervisor, which was a great learning experience. which allowed me to go to other company's and extend my knowledge as a key holder.
Great People to work with
Team Lead/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Broomfield, COSeptember 29, 2014
Crocs is a decent place to be employed. I love my coworkers. It has its ups and downs as with every other job. The pay is decent for retail as well. I do wish I could work more hours though. Very flexible when it comes to needing time off as well.
The most confortable place to work in the world.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), San Juan, PRSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: monthly bonus. comfortable outfits
Cons: the plastic smell. but you get use to it.
I get to give a great costumer service with each client I get to attend.
Its the base of all my learning experience in the costumer service.
Always making sure every employee gets a fair opportunity of learning and making their personal goals. Fun and great my co-workers. Never bored. always something to do. One of the hard parts is the return policy of the store. The most wonderful part is when i get to be of great service to my company and to the client,
Great first 'management' role responsibilities
Assistant Manager and Special Event Team (Former Employee), Arlington, TXSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: bonuses, management training, inventory training
Cons: unreliable associates, bad inventory system, not a lot of advancement opportunities
Great bonuses depending how many products sold
Unreliable co-workers at times
Inventory system was not to standard
Getting to know my way around retail management expectations
Fun slow company
Team Lead (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 12, 2014
first experience in management
must love product to sell
ability to stand jokes about product and company
must have good sales ability to keep adt high
Really fun place to work when in high school
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 29, 2014
It was a very fun company to work for. Everyday was fun and exciting.
So much fun
Team Lead (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAJuly 16, 2014
Job here was amazing. Awesome manager and awesome cowowkers. Just wish they paid a little bit better.
Very easy going job
NV - TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2014
Pros: mall discounts on food and clothing stores, independently working
Cons: the manager got to personal with everyone on a very unprofessional level.
When I first started Crocs, I pushed myself to get into a higher position, with in a month of reaching my weekly goals and showing that I could do more then just sell the shoes, I was made a team lead and a key holder with really great responsibilities, and a raise. It made me enjoy my job so much more feeling important and achieving my goals, with in a couple months of being a team lead and opening and closing on my own I was able to trian a new employee, then transfer over to the new store in prim and act as an assistant manager there. The hardest part of my job was being on my own during the day in a big store and having the tour busses full of people who did not even speak english come through to the mall and trampede my store, making it look like a tornado by the end of there visit. Another difficulty was trying to understand what they said I would have to write a lot of things down and have them try there best to reply but eventually it got easier.
A very enjoyable and clean atmosphere
key holder (Former Employee), vacaville caJune 24, 2014
Pros: great management and coworkers
Cons: not enough hours
open store, greet customers as they walk in, cashier,stock,replenish,customer service etc. I learned that even though some people may seem very different from you most of them are going through the same battles as you. My coworkers were lots of fun and always willing to help out with whatever was needed. The hardest part of my job would have to be difficult customers that get irratated about us being busy/not having a size/color of shoe they might want etc. The most enjoyable thing about working at crocs is that we constantly got to celebrate meeting our goals.

1 2 3 4

About Crocs

Crocs has taken a bite out of the footwear industry. Its colorful slip-on shoes have gained popularity in the watersports arena – Read more

Crocs Salaries