Crocs Employee Reviews

Fun place to be enslaved at
Retail Services Supervisor Level I (Former Employee), NiwotJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Coworkworkers 15 min breaks
Cons: Upper management
Work is good if you come in and get your work done, the work is not hard at all. However do not shoot for a higher position other than just a level 1 rep. After 2 years you will be let go for no reason. They expect you to give all you got and then some but refuse to recognize hard work. The coworkers are great, the upper management is not.
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calexico, CAJune 26, 2015
Pros: 30 min breaks
Cons: no hours
Good management. Worked with my school schedule. Co-workers were great. Hardest part of job is always dealing with customers that are rude. Most enjoyable is the staff
Productive and fun work place with high volumes of customers
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJJune 14, 2015
Cleanliness environment, extremely friendly, and never a dull moment.
Fluent in Spanish will be a great plus because of the high volume of internationals that come in our store.
Long hours, short breaks.
Good amount of hours plus hourly rate.
Stand on your feet, in CROCS! (comfortable)
Productive, fun, and a great work experience.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 12, 2015
My customer service skills got better. Everyone was a team player which I enjoyed a lot. I would have to say the hardest part of the job was the fact that I am not bilingual and a lot of customers spoke different languages.
Nice Retail Chain, But Had Little To Offer Me
Team Lead (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 4, 2015
Pros: Half off shoes employee discout
Cons: No sitting, short breaks, low pay
Crocs was not a bad retail store to work for and there were sales bonuses and job advancement available. However, this job offered me very little challenge or satisfaction because it had nothing to do with my career interest. Also, the long shifts were difficult for me to stand the entire time as I had been experiencing back pain and they offered no chair and very short breaks.
Productive and fun
Team lead - Sales (Former Employee), Glendale, CAMay 19, 2015
Great management and room to grow
Team Lead (Current Employee), Wisconsin Dells, WIMay 18, 2015
Pros: Great management, Extensive training, Two 15-minute breaks and a 30-minute lunch for an 8 hour shift, Free shoes on the first day of employment, Free shoes after 90 days, Each quarter you get a 70% discount on one pair, A 50% discount on everything including clearance, Easily promoted to team lead, Comfy work attire
Cons: Lower pay for the job title, Other than that, Nothing! Love the job
I can't really say anything bad about this company. The perks are great! A great start in management to build your experience. You don't have to go out and buy a uniform, they provide the shirt and one pair of shoes. You just need jeans. A typical day is beginning by opening the store. Then help on the sales floor and cashier. Not much else to it. Co-workers generally fun people. You get some grumpy ones but no big deal. The hardest part is trying to sell shoes when you don't know about them. That just takes time to learn the styles and pros of each. The most enjoyable is being around shoes all day. I love shoes and I want to buy them all so that would be the hardest part too--not spending too much in the store.
My Work Day
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Livermore, CAMay 8, 2015
Customer service, assist manger in day to day operations of the store and associates, create docs to aid associates in personal organization, cycle counts, open and close registers, fitting clients, cashier, weekly manager evaluations, interview potential employees, mid day till counts, floor sets, stock work, training, nightly e-mails to the District Manager, damages, keeping track of stores; ATV, UPT, conversion, shopper feed back etc. As well as daily opening/closing paper work, audit nightly paper work, merchandising, interviewing, help boost sales, aid associates in any question or concerns they may have, returns, and transfers in/out. The hardest part of my job would be the language barrier with all Asian tour buses that came threw the store I was not the easiest job but they were taken care of as best I could. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with such a mass amount people on a daily basis.I enjoyed working with my co-workers and being able to help train them when needed.
A good way to put a foot threw the door to retail.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 5, 2015
While at Crocs I learned cash handing for a huge company and proper deposit procedures. Good place to put your foot threw the door.
good and enjoyable
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXApril 14, 2015
nice and fun place to work in good serivice and discount and bonouses. learned much about iventory and how to deal with vustomers in a civil manner good routine
Productive and a good atmosphere to learn
Stock Lead (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJMarch 18, 2015
The beginning of my shift consists of checking in shipment and then helping my teammates put new and preexisting product out on the sales floor to meet the company's floor set guidelines. I enjoy working with my coworkers because they make me feel like I am apart of a team. The hardest part about my job is understanding the visual merchandising concepts but I enjoy taking on new challenges and learning the proper way to place product.
Fun environment
Team Leader (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZFebruary 23, 2015
Greet customers. Answered customer’s questions and concerns about the product. Assisted customer with check out. Restock store when needed, and cleaned. Price and tag in coming shipment. I got a long with everyone great!
Bad Management
Stock and Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 5, 2015
The company has bad employees and bad management. This was Toxic work environment. The store manager liked to bend the rules and policies to his advantage.
Family oriented company to work for
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 29, 2014
This is a very fun company to work for. the location is great on 34th street so I get to interact with a lot of different people from many different countries.
unprofessional work environment and no open communication
Retail Sales Customer Service Lead (Former Employee), ontario, caDecember 10, 2014
Pros: decent pay, comfy shoes
Cons: unprofessional and management was inappropriate with employees
I was a Lead there and I wanted to start off on a good note. It was great there when i started but then after i was fully trained things changed. I went to my managers to have a talk about issues with employees and nothing was done. They lacked open communication with the warehouse. Also they dont care about employees families...its like you have to make that place your life and nothing more. It was stressful and not an experience anyone should have.
Fast-paced work environment
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 8, 2014
Being at work was always a joy because it was a fast-paced work environment and that's what I enjoy. I was working with customers and helping them find what they need. The management was great, they really worked with you to make sure you were getting enough hours or if you had to take off a day they would work around the days you needed help with. The hardest part of the day would be after working a 12-hour shift then having to stay overtime because someone called in sick or if it was to help a customer find what he/she needed at the last minute. Although there were many complications in the job, I still loved it because the satisfaction of helping customers find what they need or helping my co-workers with a problem they have, was the best feeling.
Fast Paced
Team Leader (Former Employee), Hanover, MDNovember 24, 2014
Worked in the mall so great customer service is in high demand. Management was really small which meant longer hours and long work weeks. Definitely enjoyed the wide range of customers and enjoyed giving them the best experience possible. Communication among team member was not always the best which could things a little difficult for not only the employees but the customer as well.
Enjoyable place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), sacramento, caNovember 14, 2014
A typical day for me was to work the cash register. Organize the store. Do returns and meet sales quotas.
Casual / Formal environment, decent pay, little room for advancement
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), ClearwaterNovember 12, 2014
Pros: manager bought pizza as we were working!
Cons: temporary job.
We unloaded trucks and stocked the store up and made it look presentable for the store opening. Worked with an interesting bunch of people to open this store. Our manager was professional but casual for the most part.
Productive fun place
Stock Ambassador (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2014
Awesome company to work for!! Management is flexible with schedule and fun environment!