Crocs Employee Reviews

Cashier/Sales (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INNovember 7, 2017
I absolutely loved working at Crocs. The staff I worked with were so amazing, upbeat, and happy all the time. This was my first job and the first day of work was Black Friday. Even though it was very hectic, the staff helped me figure things out.
Great brand but still finding their way
Global Director of eCommerce Production (Former Employee) –  Niwot, COOctober 11, 2017
Crocs is one of the great consumer product introductions in the last 15 years. It is as recognizable as some brands that have been around 10 times longer. But they are still finding their way.
Fun place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Washington, PASeptember 22, 2017
Great people. Fun place to work. No benefits or paid time off, even working full time, advancement is rare and the wages are poor, no raises unless it's a very small amount.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Poor wages
Great job for teens
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXSeptember 18, 2017
It was a great job while it lasted. Would consider it to be a great starter job and even better as a summer job. Does have its occasional slow days especially during weekdays. Usually out on the floor just tucking tags and making sure shire there are no shoes on the floor. Not a lot to do.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Not many hours
You don't want to work here!!
Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Niwot, COSeptember 9, 2017
Extremely disorganized and scattered. Incompetent management at every level. Bad decisions regarding systems put in place. No policies or procedures. HR has no written policies regarding sick or vacation. The vacation tracking is a nightmare. Lack of communication, favoritism, employees who don't think outside of the box. Horrible commute to Niwot office. The pay is the only thing decent but they have to pay higher than other companies because no one wants to work here.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Commute, Cut-throat environment
friendly atmosphere
RETAIL TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 16, 2017
Had fun working there and there are always fun contests to help drive up sales. Handling of online and in store transactions was tedious and not very effective as various methods were used to try and re-imburse customers.
Fun place to work, great leadership
Executive Assistant to the CEO & President (Former Employee) –  Westwood, MAAugust 16, 2017
Crocs was a fun place to work. Employees were respected and appreciated. The Senior Leadership Team was top notch. I enjoyed my 2 years working there.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
What a mess of a company
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Silverthorne, COAugust 6, 2017
First of all, it took them 5 weeks to pay me my first check because of how disorganized their payroll department is. I was promised I would work in Visual Merchandising but in over 15 months it never happened. I started making bonus of about $250 a month, and without a warning they took it off with the promise of bringing it back, but after a year of waiting it never happened. Had 3 District Managers in 15 months.
Pros
good learning experience, health care
Cons
absolute mess of a company at every level
umhmm
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCAugust 3, 2017
it is a good company for the most part, i work at one of the busiest crocs stores in the region. very high pace environment meaning we have families coming in every seconds .
Productive and fun
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJAugust 2, 2017
Amazing workplace...great benefits also it's easy to grow within the company. Fun place to work and make a career of. Truly one of the best places I've worked at
Awesome job
Retail Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 1, 2017
Working at crocs is a great time. I love the environment and the management really encourages you to do your best. You get to meet a lot of fun people and sell really great shoes at the same time.
Pros
Flexible
terriable
Polaris Team Lead/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 30, 2017
upper management is disrespectful always nasty and talked down on employees. If there's a problem and you call the ethics line or HR you will get in trouble. district manager was the worst I ever worked for
team lead
Team Lead / Key holder (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 24, 2017
● Provide efficient and great customer service.
● Assist customers with buying decisions when required
● Preparing and delivering of deposit to bank.
● Ensure that the customers have a safe and hazard free environment.
Cash register
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 20, 2017
Assisted customers at the premium outlet in Orlando FL, which has the highest volume in sales for crocs in the world, i worked with biingual customers and cashed out on the register using new systems.
productive and fun work place.
❸ Team Lead/Key holder (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 13, 2017
well i go in stock an open the store, then i will start paper work and emails that need to be sent to our dm. During business hours I'm both running the stock room and sales floor. But The best part of the day for me is when I'm helping customers and making sure they leave happy.
Pros
50% off shoes and fun place to work.
Cons
management could be better.
Fun, productive, supportive work place
Sales Leader/ Keyholder (Current Employee) –  Ocean City, MDJune 28, 2017
The people there are great supportive people that want to help you grow and find what's best for you. They will teach you amazing customer service. You get to be really hands on with the customers and help them find what they need. It's a positive place to be at. the company itself is amazing and has a great foundation. You will enjoy working there. Everyone gets along and it's an easy job but also has it's challenges to it.
Pros
Great discount, positive energy
Cons
short shifts, short hour weeks in the off season
fun and chill
Lead Supervisor (Keyholder) (Former Employee) –  Primm, NVJune 21, 2017
my experience with crocs was very good I learned a lot about responsibility their the management taught me a lot overall a cool job to be at one of my favorite jobs .
Pros
teaches you alot
Cons
n/a
Okay company to work for
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJune 20, 2017
It is a good company. But when they say we will give you a raise or promotion they always find other reasons why they won't give you them. They are also a company that feels like micro-managing is the way of the future.
great workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Clinton Township, MIJune 9, 2017
Crocs was a great workplace, but did not pay enough for the job. The work days were laid back and easy, there was no really "hard" part of the job besides finding the right shoe for the right person.
Pros
Laid back enviornment
Cons
Not very many hours to give out
fun but slow
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Estero, FLJune 5, 2017
During season the job is great and all but once its gone expect little to no money for hours, it gets to the point where you can count the amount of customers that come in on your hand