Cross Country TravCorps

Cross Country TravCorps Employer Reviews

Great place to work fun and professional
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 17, 2014
Pros: the company would reward you with vacation time for you work
Cons: monthly quotes had to be meet every month
I interviewing Clients over the phone making outbound and inbound calls on a daily basis
traveling nurse
Registered Nurse- Traveling Nurse (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJune 15, 2014
13 week assignments; traveled different cities, different states; mainly night shifts; benefits awesome
Very Productive
Recruiter Assistant (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMay 23, 2014
Enjoyed the time I worked with this company, went on maternity leave!
Great company- Learn form the best
Credentialing Specialist Floater (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: the training in staffing, business casual
Cons: the distance from my house
This is a fast paced multi-tasking world in which you will learn so much about the business.
Bad and getting worse!
Allied Heath (Former Employee), NyFebruary 11, 2014
I've had 2 assignments. First, was a horrible facility with unethical practices. Called the clinical liaison day 3. Each time I expressed concerns I was told just try to stick it out. Or, you have to give 30 days and you'll have to pay $ for quitting. Finally, with two weeks to go, they offered to pull me out. Thanx for nothing.

My recruiter is nearly – more... possible to get ahold of, I've played phone tag for days before. But emails/calls me frantically is she needs something. I've asked since day 1 to be in a specific state, completing the licensing on my own ( that dept was no help either) and the was told it will be difficult to find job there. I've missed our on at least 2 jobs because of recruiters multiple vacations. While they do have coverage, they are useless.

My advice interview your recruiter before accepting or signing anything. Keep in mind that they are sales people and their main job us to make their company &. After speaking with other travelers, I now know the recruiter should beloooking out forthe traveler first. Nt the case here. Not only will I be requesting another recruiter for my last month, I will be working with another company. – less
Fantastic staffing company.
Traveling Cardiac Sonographer (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 24, 2014
I spent 7 months in Cape Cod with this company and moved 3 times. Each move was trouble free and Cross Country never let me down.
Always helped get great assignments,
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: learning new methods and protocols, meeting wonderful new rn's
Cons: some staff resented a travel nurses being there and getting being paid well and all expenses covered
Best 5 years of my work life! I loved traveling and meeting new people if only for a short while. I met my wife on an assignment! I specialized in cardiac surgery ICU but occasionally CCU and ICU as well. Worked days or nights as per contract. I was very flexible and was usually taking full patient assignments within 2 days whether open heart recovery – more... or CCU. It seemed most facilities used different monitors,computer charting, pumps, slightly different medications and weaning techniques in ventilator management, The management almost always seemed happy to have me there though some were trying diligently to get full time staff. THe RN's were also relieved to have a new RN with experience to lighten their workload and give them time to address their needs whether time off of education days. Overall I quickly learned unit protocols and sometimes offered some new approaches or protocols to surgeons and nursing staff. My sub-specialty was the usage of a CRRT machine called Prisma which had just approved for use in the USA. I had used and trained on the Prisma while working with heart transplants and cardiothoracic surgery while in Canada..The most difficult part of travel nursing is having to pack and move every 13 -26 weeks to a new city and facility. Ironically, this is also the best part. – less
Average for a travel company
Surgical Technologist (traveler) (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLNovember 22, 2013
Great place to launch your travel career, they have tons of opportunities.
Great company for a traveling nurse
Traveling Nurse, Staff (Former Employee), Malden, MAOctober 26, 2013
Organized and professional management to help nurses find traveling jobs.
POOR Company/POOR Recruiters
RT (Former Employee), WashingtonOctober 9, 2013
Cons: poor ethics, cut throat and poorly educated recruiters
Another company like Aureus just out to undercut everyone else. There recruiters have no experience with Allied Health or Respiratory therapist. I remember the recruiter I talked to telling me that Washington state board for RTs does not except CRT's only RRT's. So I called the board and they have never heard of that nor care. So tells you the recruiters – more... are lazy, un-educated individuals from lacky sales positions. – less
Traveling Nurses Beware --- Know what your are Getting Into
Traveling Nurse (Former Employee), Boca RatonSeptember 28, 2013
Pros: not much
Cons: non-reimbursement for all your espense, threats, slow/non-payment
Lots of Hype and Talk about the Great Opportunities and Experience

The Realty is that you are not much more than a Scab Worker at the assigned Hospital. Some of the staff like you because you are helping them but the reality is that the hospital is paying +$50 to keep you and everyone else is getting $22 so the popularity is at a cost.

You can be – more... terminated without Notice due to any reason --- lower than expected demand for services, they can get a full time permanent staff person for less, or you ask to be paid for the 4 day orientation period.

Once your are Terminated, you are Told by CC to Get out of Your Housing within 48 hours. If not, you will be billed some astronomical amount for a second rate apartment filled with roaches and fleas.

If you want such an assignment from such a company, be prepared to say yes sir, no mam; do anything, and be dumped at a moment's notice. – less
Great Workplace and Accounting Team
Accounts Payable Document Processor (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 5, 2013
Accounting team is very motivated and is a great team environment. Everyone does what they can to help each other and lines of communication are very open with both peers as well as management team.
Excellent dedication and support from recuiters
Speech Pathologist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJune 3, 2013
Pros: traveling to beautiful parts of the us
Cons: time away from family and friends
Cross Country TravCorps provided unique travel/work opportunities all over the United States. As a traveling SLP I cultivated a high level of flexibility and efficiency in skilled nursing, outpatient and inpatient environments. I learned to navigate multiple documentation systems inculding Casamba/Smart and Meditech. I also learned how to quickly transition – more... into a rehabilitation team and become a collaborative team member providing timely and relevant intervention and education to rehab staff members, skilled nursing/medical staff members and family members. – less
Enjoyable company
Marketing Media Coordinator (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 11, 2013
Growing company that has improved work environment and efficiency over the past few years. Can sometimes be difficult to communicate with the corporate office in Florida.
Great place to work.
Receptionist/HR Assistant (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: benefits, promoting from within, company culture
I have enjoyed working at Cross Country Healthcare in the Boca Raton corporate office. I adore my coworkers and the positive culture that the company has. This company really cares about its employees and what they do. I am leaving because I am relocating, and will miss working for such a wonderful company.
Great job for first time office work.
Consultant Associate (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLNovember 20, 2012
Fun company, very understanding with every day life issues. Not too much room for growth but great place to gain experience.
Best company I have worked for.
New Client Recruiter/Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLNovember 8, 2012
Pros: great work/life balance. they really care for the employees' well-being.
Cons: no cons.
Identified and sourced healthcare professionals through multiple search methods including but not limited to outbound phone calls, computer data base searches, referrals and networking.
Matched qualified candidates to appropriate contract opportunities according to both healthcare professional and facility needs/qualifications.
Managed compliance in – more... accordance with Joint Commission and company standards.
Worked with existing field employees to keep documents current, active and compliant. – less
A good compny to work for. Supportive staff and good benefits
RN-CVICU (Former Employee), Greenville, NCAugust 10, 2012
Pros: good facility and staff.doctors easily accessable
Excellent housing and staff assistance. Questions answered promptly.
Travel company
Multi Modality Technologist (Former Employee), Multiple locationsJune 10, 2012
Good travel company to work for. Accommodations are best I have had with a travel company. Experience is based on recruiter. every dept is easy to talk to regarding living arrangements and payroll.
Great company to work for
travel nurse (Former Employee), varies statesFebruary 10, 2012
Pros: great places to live, professional and understanding staff
Cons: jobs became less
My recruiter was amazing!! She was always just a phone call away to solve any problems or questions.

About Cross Country TravCorps

Cross Country TravCorps is a leading provider of travel nurses to the nation’s most prestigious hospitals. We place RNs – Read more