Cross Country TravCorps Employee Review

View all Cross Country TravCorps reviews

Bad and getting worse!
Allied Heath (Former Employee) –  NyFebruary 11, 2014
I've had 2 assignments. First, was a horrible facility with unethical practices. Called the clinical liaison day 3. Each time I expressed concerns I was told just try to stick it out. Or, you have to give 30 days and you'll have to pay $ for quitting. Finally, with two weeks to go, they offered to pull me out. Thanx for nothing.

My recruiter is nearly possible to get ahold of, I've played phone tag for days before. But emails/calls me frantically is she needs something. I've asked since day 1 to be in a specific state, completing the licensing on my own ( that dept was no help either) and the was told it will be difficult to find job there. I've missed our on at least 2 jobs because of recruiters multiple vacations. While they do have coverage, they are useless.

My advice interview your recruiter before accepting or signing anything. Keep in mind that they are sales people and their main job us to make their company &. After speaking with other travelers, I now know the recruiter should beloooking out forthe traveler first. Nt the case here. Not only will I be requesting another recruiter for my last month, I will be working with another company.

Other Cross Country TravCorps Employee Reviews

No managment structure
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Management team slow to change and recognize problems to the extent of good people exiting. Allows accounts to dictate to the detriment of the company policies and values. Not a good combination and confusing to their teams
It’s just ok
Recruitment (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 17, 2017
It’s ok to start somewhere but not to stay long. Atmosphere was much better before than it is now. Hopefully things can change for better. A lot of favoritism.
Pros
It’s Monday through Friday
Cons
No pay increase, high insurance premium and no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cross Country TravCorps. Our community is ready to answer.

Cross Country TravCorps Reviews by Location