Cross Country TravCorps Employee Reviews

Not even worth my review.
RN Interview Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 11, 2017
The work culture is very cut throat, everybody is looking for a come up, if they can throw you under the bus they will. Management is poor and have no backbones. When the company went public, they stopped caring about staff. Many lay offs, no merit raises for staff and big bonuses/promotions for upper management. Moral is low. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy, and I'm currently seeking new employment.
Pros
Cons
Moral is low.
Staffing faculty very helpful in most cases.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 26, 2017
I worked in the capacity of a Travel Nurse and the residences they put me in were very nice and felt like home. Salary was competitive.

Had some difficulty with having my next assignment ready and available, at end of current contract.
Pros
Living arrangements
Cons
Availability of next assignment was sometimes not on time.
Poor
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 23, 2017
A typical day at work, what I learned, management, the hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the patients, not the agency.
Pros
Cons
Watch your back with CCTC
embarassingly low pay
N/A (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 22, 2017
This used to be a wonderful place to work.; not anymore. They take advantage of your time, they pay you an insultingly low salary, not empathetic when it comes to medical/time-off issues. Too focused on buying other companies and not willing to redirect all that spent money on their employees.
good team
Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Whitestone, NYJune 13, 2017
We had a great team, very productive days. I hit the phones all day and got in as many people to interview. we had great support. we did a full desk, from start to finish.
Pros
Team
Cons
no breaks
Good company under pays
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 6, 2017
This is a good company to get your feet wet. The pay is very low and there is a ton of favoritism. You will learn a lot. Learn as much as you can. If you can't move up then leave.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
Pay
Bad Company Policies
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Malden, MAApril 10, 2017
was not a fit for the work culture. All perks given to nurses and no support for non nursing staff. Company is poorly managed in my opinion, I felt the company was not fair to all employees nurses took precident over other employees
Pros
Casual Dress, close to home
Cons
Bad management
Worst Management I've ever expeirienced
Placement Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 11, 2017
Typical work day was making 100 calls a day, a lot of the leads you work with are really old and not viable. This is not exactly how they sell you the job, it really is a hard core sales floor. The problem with that is that it is not "hard core sales" environment. I learned that is ok to mislead customers as long as you are hitting your numbers. Management had no experience in the role and did not serve as a motivator or a resource. When one of us asked a question, we would often get a blank stare. The culture in the Boca office sounded great, but it did not transfer to the Vegas office. The morale of the office was very low. Co-workers were the best part of the job. I would not recommend this job to someone who had a Bachelors degree, you can do better.
Benefits
Tough, unwelcoming nurses
Psychiatric Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 9, 2017
The company was great because they worked with me when I was bullied by other nurses. The company had great compensation and incentive bonuses. It was a good experience, minus the bullying nurses!
Very Detailed
Per Diem Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 28, 2017
Nice company, but they lack structured training for new employees. A lot of the learning is either done through a packet or trail and error. Makes being successful there a little difficult.
Flexible scheduling with many opportunities throughout the US
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAFebruary 14, 2017
Staff support in pre-op, procedure rooms and post-op daily. Flexibility is key and a good work ethic. Management depends on the location and occasionally the will renew your contract. Usually staff receives you well but you may get the worst assignments. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing how other departments work in various settings and meeting new people in new cities.
Pros
You get to see different parts of the country.
Cons
Changing locations frequently
Pay workplace
Compliance and Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Customer appreciation doesn't exist. Management gossip and turn work environment into war zone. The hardest part of my position is no support. We work hard and never have the time of day to sit back
Pros
bagels on Monday
Cons
work load and pay
Great job for new grads
Travel Nurse Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 20, 2017
They provide training and guidance. There is a gym but its pretty old. The location is great, right off I 95. The majority of the staff are female, like 85%. Learnt that I'd rather stick with B2B.
Great pay and excellent recruiters
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Matthews, NCJanuary 16, 2017
Great pay!!!!! I enjoyed my recruiter and the relocation of smooth and they were always prompt and helpful. The hardest and most challenging was my recruiter did not seem to actively look for me another assignment in a timely manner.
great place to work
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 16, 2017
i enjoyed my time at cross country, staff was very nice and fun atmosphere to work taught me a lot. management was very kind and understanding, gave you a lot of work to keep you busy.
Pros
pay, schedule, enviorment
Cons
Overall ok company. Not many opportunities for advancing your career
Regional Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 11, 2017
I learned more about cultivating relationships with clients, contract negotiations and the medical staffing industry.
Pros
Large stable company
Cons
Only concerned with production
The worst agency i have ever worked with
RN (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 3, 2016
The worst mistake I have ever made in my nursing career is getting involved with cross country travcorps. They are unorganized and do not keep their end of the bargain. I was cancelled three times by them, and when I finally have up on the contract, they did not compensate me for everything I paid for out of pocket to get them the items that they needed. Please, don't waste your time with a company that does not care!!!!
Pros
Cons
Unorganized, dont keep their promises, do not return phone calls
Loved this Company!
Traveling Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  All over the CountryOctober 3, 2016
I loved this company and job so much that I did it for 13 years. This company was always supportive and made sure I was well taken care of.
Great CoWorkers
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 17, 2016
Great CoWorkers I enjoy working in the Healthcare Staffing Industry
A Very Large Company Corporate is in Boca
A lot of growth but for long term not very likely,
Dynamic Workplace
Staffing Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYJuly 24, 2016
The contract we were servicing was very demanding. There were always fires to put out. Senior Management was supportive during the very challenging times. It was an excellent place to learn and make stringer your skills.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Demands could change from one minute to the next

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cross Country TravCorps. Our community is ready to answer.

Cross Country TravCorps Reviews by Location