CrossCap designs and sells software to Fortune 1000 companies, particularly in the retail segment. Our marketing software offered on a SaaS model helps companies plan execute and analyze their omni-channel campaigns. Retailers use CrossCap to empower their marketing, merchandise, and store operations teams through alignment of marketing strategy. Retailers rely on CrossCap’s tools to execute traditional, digital and social marketing campaigns. CrossCap is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Toronto and New Delhi.
Senior Manager, Demand Generation:
We’re looking for a Senior Manager for demand generation who will help grow revenues globally using cutting edge online marketing technologies coupled with various fine-tuned marketing automation platforms. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Senior Manager will be an “analytical guru” who will use best practices in email marketing, marketing automation and search engine marketing to drive revenue and customer acquisition.
Most importantly, this individual will identify areas where further investment will yield targeted ROI. This position is ideal for a hands-on individual who can take projects from concept to implementation and management, and has a proven track record of simultaneously managing and delivering multiple successful lead generation campaigns. The ideal candidate will be able to illustrate how he/she has accomplished demand generation success at other subscription (i.e. monthly recurring revenue) technology companies.
- Use a mix of email, online marketing, PPC, and event-based campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Leverage HubSpot & Salesforce to build effective lead nurturing programs to build and accelerate account acquisition.
- Plan and execute lead generation and nurturing campaigns, programs and events
- Analyze campaigns and programs for effectiveness; conduct marketing programs reporting and analysis.
- Leverage social networks enhance campaign performance
- Collaborate closely with sales and product teams to assure programs meet business objectives.
- Assist in specific communications materials: case studies, blogs, online communications, website copy
- Manage demand generation aspects of the website
- Plan and track demand generation marketing budget.
- Own and improve our client's customer acquisition efforts and related reporting “Blackbelt“ in Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, HubSpot, Google Adwords, etc.
- 3-5 years of B2B demand generation experience
- Highly-motivated, love marketing and social media
- Hands-on knowledge of SEO, online media, email acquisition, affiliate marketing
- Superior communication and writing skills
- Passionate about making an impact on revenue
- Marketing automation software experience (HubSpot/Eloqua/Marketo a plus)
- Salesforce.com background
- AB campaign testing experience
- Creative thinkers
- 4-year undergraduate degree required
Willingness to travel up to (10%)
Compensation: $120, 000 to $150,000 (based on qualifications)