Summary: This is an exciting time for Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc. and an excellent opportunity for a dynamic professional to join an emerging force in the mortgage industry.
This position is dedicated to the overall administration and configuration functions for all features of Ellie Mae Encompass® 360 Banker Edition across the complete enterprise from originations through servicing including:
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Initialize and maintain company and user setups, personas and roles.
2. Maintain Loan Setup settings as applicable to ongoing business needs.
3. Maintain complete document library, build custom documents as needed and maintain eFolder settings to ensure preservation of a complete paperless environment with requisite document retention.
4. Liaison with third party vendors to create and maintain interfaces as needed through ePass as well as custom integrations.
5. Compile and maintain loan program directory in collaboration with Secondary Marketing to ensure accurate guidelines, program codes, Loan Template settings and document sets are available for all loan products.
6. Manage help desk requests from internal users while troubleshooting issues and clearing tickets in a timely manner – accelerating items to Ellie Mae tech support as needed.
7. Develop working relationships with technical support department at Ellie Mae including professional services group, PPE, Encompass® 360 Closer and Mavent compliance affiliated service departments. Functions as top level support for end users.
8. Provide Encompass® 360 process, feature and workflow information to the Technical Writers for proper documentation of these; this includes changes to the system, updates and new features. Identify training needs on Encompass® 360.
9. Organize and facilitate Encompass® 360 end user training as needed; this includes new employee Encompass® 360 training, training on changes, new features and refresher training as required.
10. Create and maintain report library and build custom reports as necessary for business groups.
11. Create and maintain report library and build regulatory compliance as requested by each business group.
12. Prepare reporting for regulatory examination process including electronic submission of data to regulatory agencies.
Qualification and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in computer science disciplines, additional certifications a plus.
- Two years recent experience administering Encompass® 360 Banker Edition for a large user base (30+ users) in a hosted environment for an institutional mortgage lender (preferably the lender).
- Strong mortgage lending background – 5 or more years in administering technology solutions applicable to mortgage lending within large financial institutions.
- High level of skill with Microsoft® Office application.
- The appropriate candidate will be the Subject Matter Expert for Encompass® 360 and will assist end users with their daily questions, concerns and proper usage of the system.
- Thorough understanding of applicable laws and regulations relating to mortgage lending and information security in a large banking environment.
- Prior use of encompass SDK, Reporting Database, third party integration as well as Microsoft SQL Server certifications are preferred additional skills. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Not applicable.
We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision and (401K).
Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.