Summary: This position will be primarily responsible for driving the processes related to obtaining licenses for the states in which CrossCountry Mortgage conducts business as well as the process for obtaining branch licenses and transitioning new LO’s to CrossCountry Mortgage through the NMLS database.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Partner with the business development team to obtain information necessary to begin the state and/or branch process.
2. Coordinate required education and testing through the NMLS database
3. Work with and gather information from Loan Originators for licensing and renewal purposes.
4. Submit state and branch loan applications to the appropriate state in the NMLS database.
5. Track the progress of the license in NMLS or with the state and keep the appropriate parties informed of any obstacles.
6. On an annual basis, complete state, branch and loan originator license renewals
7. Coordinate the required Bonds per loan volume per state
8. Ability to work with little or no supervision in a fast paced environment.
9. Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills to include verbal and written communication.
- Detail oriented and strong decision making ability; able to prioritize.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, in addition to, web- based research.
- Hard working and dedicated to the growth of the company.
- Strong organizational skills
- Willing to work intensely until projects and duties are complete.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2 years license experience and knowledge of NMLS.
- Mortgage industry experience preferred.