Summary: This is an exciting time for Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc. and an excellent opportunity for a dynamic professional to join an emerging force in the mortgage industry.
This position will support and work with various operation areas, new hire training, department specific training, compliance training, Encompass 360 system and software programs that are used exclusively by Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Identifying employee developmental/training needs and develop programs/initiatives to meet those needs to enhance performance, morale, and corporate loyalty throughout the organization while reflecting the organization’s core values.
2. Designing and developing training and development programs based on the needs of the department and the individual’s needs utilizing various technologies.
3. Evaluation of the participant to ensure the subject material is conveyed in an effective manner.
4. Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms and visual aids; sets up audiovisual equipment and makes presentations when necessary. Writes material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs; recommends appropriate changes.
5. Consults with management to assess additional training needs and develop programs to match the needs.
6. Maintains cutting edge awareness of company goals, regulatory or legislative developments and industry trends as they may impact business operations.
7. Acting as a liaison between all departments to ensure consistency with practices, manage scheduling of programs and training.
8. Performing miscellaneous duties related to training and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Encompass 360 system experience.
- 5 years in Mortgage Lending and/or industry related experience.
- Travel is required (at least 25%).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively deal with employees and various levels of management staff.
- Solid time management skills.
- Extraordinary team and customer orientation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and PowerPoint in addition to other various applications.
- Must provide a positive and professional example to trainees.
- Excellent facilitation skills in both one-on-one and group presentation environments.
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner.
- Understanding all aspects of the mortgage lending business.
Graduation from a four-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position preferred. Crosscountry Mortgage will consider the equivalent combination of job experience and education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this position.
We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision and (401K).
Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.