Summary: This is an exciting time for Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc. and an excellent opportunity for a dynamic professional to join an emerging force in the mortgage industry.
This position will be responsible for delivering and selling a full range of branch banking services to individuals, businesses and municipalities. The incumbent has accountability for managing a branch and coordinating the sales and service activities throughout various departments.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Develops and manages the branch and individual sales processes to include sales skills proficiency and product knowledge.
2. Participates in and supports CRA activities and programs. Participates in industry trade groups, business associations and charitable organizations.
3. Submits accurate and timely sales reports.
4. Conducts weekly sales and information meetings and manages an effective communication sales process.
5. Trains, develops, recruits and appropriately assigns staff.
6. Ensures that the branch is in compliance with lending policies, all legal and regulatory requirements, Code of Conduct and Service Quality Standards.
7. Regular work hours and days assigned including Saturdays and Sundays. Evening hours as needed for networking and training.
8. Complies with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. Act) requirements and, where applicable, registration requirements.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and delegate assignments.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills including familiarity with basic PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- At least five years in mortgage lending sales management with related experience in underwriting, processing, secondary marketing, or administration highly desired.
- Ability to read and understand a profit and loss or basic income statement.
- Ability to prepare and effectively deliver sales presentations using applicable support materials.
- Strong sales and sales presentation skills.
- Effectively solve problems, present solutions and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to recruit, train and coach a sales team.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, always projecting a positive attitude and providing an environment of professional excellence.
- Promote the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Sales/business development experience with a bank, credit union, or other financial institution preferred.
- Encompass 360 experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of 7-10 years sales/business development experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university preferred.
We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision and (401K).
Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.