Summary: This is an exciting time for CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. and an excellent opportunity for a dynamic professional to join an emerging force in the mortgage industry.
We are in search of a qualified Senior Mortgage Loan Processor with CONV/FHA/VA/USDA experience and knowledge of processing Refinances, Purchases, Streamlines and HARP Loans.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Data Integrity entered into Encompass Loan System for FHA/VA/USDA/CONV Mortgage Loans.
- Work closely with assigned Jr. Loan Processor (Jr. will order all basic initial items on file: Payoff, VOE, Title, FHA/VA Case #, Tax Transcripts, LDP/GSA, Flood Cert, HMDA, NMLS, Insurance, & Some Data Entry).
- Reviewing Loan Documents to include: Appraisal, Income, Title, Bank Statements, Homeowners Insurance, Verifications, Credit, Disclosures, AUS Findings, Condo Documents, Mortgage Insurance; Fraud system results, Early Check.
- Reviewing DTI, LTV, Cash Reserves and Credit Histories for all Borrowers.
- Create an Ideal Loan Submission Package for the Underwriting Department.
- Properly Label, Extract, and Maintain all necessary loan documents in a Paperless Loan System.
- Reviewing Initial Loan Approval and working with the LO to Clear Conditions accordingly.
- Reviewing all Closing Costs & Prepaids to include: Origination, Discount, Title Services, Credit, Escrows, Appraisal, Mortgage Insurance, Transfer Taxes, Daily Interest.
- Reviewing Loan Document Expiration Dates to include: Rate Lock, Paystubs, Contracts, Case #s, etc.
- Re-submitting loans for Clear to Close.
- Scheduling loans with Closing Department.
- Daily Communication with Loan Officers, Underwriters, Closers, Title Companies, Employers, and CCM Management.
- Maintain a monthly pipeline of 30-50 files (Closing approximately 25-35 per month).
- Must have a positive attitude, ability to learn, and drive to grow in this industry.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Proficient Computer Skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Attention to Detail Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 3 Years of Experience in Loan Processing.
- Encompass 360/Mavent/ Fraud System Experience is a Plus.
- 401(k) Retirement Account.
- Over Time Available.
- Aggressive Monthly Bonus Incentive.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA.
- Term Life, Voluntary AD&D and Disability Insurance Offered.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard