Primarily responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
1. Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
2. Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
3. Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Conduct research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical, judgment and managerial skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to cope with a rapidly changing regulatory environment on a Federal and State level.
- Bachelor of Science in related field and at least 10 years’ experience in the Information Technology arena, at least 10 years management experience in this field.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in mortgage lending or banking.
- Ability to program and work with the following software packages is required: Encompass 360 Banker Edition, Motivity and Optimal Blue.
We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision and (401K).
Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.