This is an exciting time for Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc. and an excellent opportunity for a dynamic professional to join an emerging force in the mortgage industry.
This position will provide marketing and communications support for the company. The incumbent will work on a variety of projects and assignments under the direction of the Chief Marketing Officer. Projects may include the development and review of website content, print collateral, direct mail, event materials, ads, landing pages and internal communications.
We are looking for a candidate with the following experience and/or skill set:
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Project management experience with a track record of meeting deadlines. Ability to prioritize, organize and execute work while handling multiple assignments.
- Ability to create materials and communications that are compliant, meeting all industry related requirements/regulations.
- Ability to maintain and update internal files for record keeping and audit purposes.
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to effectively solve problems, present solutions and resolve conflicts.
- Demonstrates leadership skills, always projecting a positive attitude and promoting an environment of professional excellence and high ethical standards.
- PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications from a four year college or university required.
- A minimum of two years in a marketing role, preferably in the mortgage or financial services industry.
Standard work hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision and (401K).
Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.