Essential Functions –
- Prepares monthly journal entries and G/L account reconciliations.
- Involved in month end and year end closing process.
- Randomly audits work flow to assure that all accounting transactions are appropriately authorized.
- Works on special projects with Controller as needed.
Education & Experience –
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years hands-on accounting experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities –
- Strong US GAAP and general ledger knowledge
- Strong PC skills utilizing Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Crosscountry Mortgage was founded in 2003 by current President Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr. We were founded in Cleveland, Ohio, and soon after,...