Crossfire Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
One Call Specialist
One Call Specialist (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJuly 29, 2016
I was contracted to several companies through this company. I preformed my job to the best of my ability with the equipment provided by the company. Management was always out of reach and when you did try to contact them you would get written up. Most of the co-workers felt the same as to how things in the company were handled. I loved working for the people I was contracted to
Pros
Help keep the oilfield safe.
Cons
Bad insurance, pay, vaction and communication
Not enough communication
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Durango, COApril 13, 2016
I got pretty lucky when I got hired on, but back then it was a totally different company I feel. Everyone got a long great and pay was great. I got the chance to go from Midland, TX to the corporate office and I thought that meant more opportunity to advance. Unfortunately I got to more things than I intended but at the same pay. Don't get me wrong the pay was awesome! but if you are going to try utilize one person to do multiple things, the least they could have done was given me a pay raise or at least a good honest thank you.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Too much Drama and not enough thank yous
Safe driving, hauling prod. water, dirt trucks and hydrovacing.
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Azrec,NMMarch 29, 2016
Over the time I've worked for Crossfire I've learned safe driving habits in the snow, mud and just about everything else. Crossfire has taught me a great deal about hauling production water and when it should be hauled off. I've also learned how to run dirt trucks. Last thing is I also have two years of experience running hydrovac trucks. I get along with everyone great. I really enjoy working here their a great company to work for.
Crossfire is a Staffing Agency
Quality Laboratory Technician / Chemical (Current Employee) –  Washington, NJFebruary 23, 2016
Do not work very close with the staffing agency. I am out on assignment. Coming aboard with Crossfire was a smooth transaction. Everything was done by phone, email and fax. My recruiter set up the interview with BASF hiring manager, and kept me posted with the hiring process. I do think they should offer there employees that have been with the company for over a year vacation days or a few paid time off days. Over all not a bad service.
great communication
Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 14, 2015
Good team. Everyone gets along pretty well and works as a team. Minor competition between analyst but nothing unusual.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Work at my own pace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 10, 2015
worked at my own pace, enjoyed working at night liked the peole i worked with. and respected the founders it was worth the pay
Since this is a Temporary Service Job it worries me knowing I can be cut at a moments notice
Porter (Current Employee) –  Austin TXJuly 19, 2015
Management is great Barry is a cool up state dude wish I could be told if I was going to be a full time or temporary in the long term but besides that it's not crossfire that handles a lot of your work place it's more of the location and where you are being placed.
Pros
No management over shoulders, hours are flexible
Cons
job security, not knowing when it is your last day or not
People with terrible attitudes
Porter (Former Employee) –  Lake Orion, MIApril 30, 2015
Places is terrible you fear of losing your job everyday and enjoy getting yelled at for 8 hours a day. The only relaxing part is going to do the laundry.
Temporary company
Help Desk Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MISeptember 11, 2012
Temporary agency-Nice company-Nice counselor
No one looking over your shoulder
Pros
good placement agency-good hours
Cons
temporary job-not permananent