CROSSMARK
1,057 reviews

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

A little extra money
Perishables Sales Rep (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 31, 2015
Clients represented were fun.

One must work for them to understand that there is no future with them!

Met some great people in the field while doing the job. Those people I will miss.
Crossmark, an excellent retail company to work for that cares about its employees
Retail Account Representative (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Professional staff
Cons: have to wake up at 4am
It is an excellent company to work for because of the people. They are very professional. We are a team of resetters for 11 Publix Supermarkets that decipher multiple planograms and other documents to each store daily and a weekly basis. We are very very courteous and respectful to guests in the store that have questions and it is a very pleasant company to work for. The only draw back is waking up at 4am everyday.
Overall decent work enviroment
Event Specialist (Former Employee), New JerseyJuly 30, 2015
Pros: getting to discover new products
Cons: Very few hours, no cooperation from staff
As an event specialist, my job entails reviewing product knowledge before the project is presented.
Run the event, then afterwards give progress report.
What I found a little challenging was lack of cooperation on management staff. However, I always got my projects done in a timely manner.
Each event had about two other specialist on board, catering to their own events.
It was a solo job, let by directions from a manual.

Most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the customers, and launching new product.
Best Job I ever had
Project Adminstrator (Former Employee), Plano, TexasJuly 30, 2015
Was the best job I ever had. I miss my job! I got along with everyone in the company, I knew everyone from the cleaning crew to the CEO. I was wrongfully let go and would love to go back.
Crossmark Is Bad For Employees
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Manteca, CaJuly 29, 2015
Pros: 0
Cons: low pay, bad management, low hours, broken equipment, lack of trust between employer/employee
If you are looking for a job this is the worst place you can be. This place is very wishy washy. They have broken down equipment to work with. When you inform supervisors of damaged equipment they claim to put in an order to fix it but it never gets done. The person who used the cart before is most likely a slob that left everything a mess so it takes a long time just to get things ready to use so the health authorities doesn't shut you down. The management is a thing of ridicule. They pick apart everything you do but in reality they never bothered to train you. All training is done online, except for your first day on the actual job in which another event specialist trains you but doesn't tell you everything you need to know so you have to relearn everything later. The company lies and tries every trick in the book to pay people less than they are owed and if you don't pay attention you get screwed. They only have the kits half the time because Walmart tends to frequently throw them out. Their field support is a joke. They basically have someone reading rather slowly off a screen you could look up yourself on the smart phone. Recently in a fit of folly they changed the hours to later times so you can spend an extra few hours standing around doing nothing because who goes grocery shopping at 7 in the evening? There are also no raises and a low amount of hours. This is a bad career move unless it's your first job and you've little to nothing on your resume.
greAT
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Southgate, MIJuly 29, 2015
This is a great company to work for, never found a better atmosphere to work in. Always a new experience, even if its a bad one, which is rare
alot of customer interaction.
Retail Supervisor of Events (Current Employee), Lubbock, Tx.July 27, 2015
Pros: I love the people and the job.
Cons: No full time positions or healthcare.
I schedule events and make sure they are performed. I learned all there is to be a Supervisor. I manage about 20 employees. I get along great with everyone. My co-workers love me and i love them. The most enjoyable part are the customers and the interaction with them. The hardest part of the job is when i have to let someone go.
Looking for a growth opportunity in Sales/Management.
Retail Team Manager (Current Employee), Urbana, ILJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Work out of my home
Cons: Extremely long hours
I have been with CROSSMARK since 2000 and in Retail Management since I began. I am looking for a new growth opportunity as there are few with my current employer.
Hard Company to work for
Retail Supervisor of Events (Former Employee), Warrensville, OHJuly 26, 2015
the management was not helpful at all, they were very undependable and were not confident in their job , which made me not confident that I was doing everything correctly.
work was good but pay could be better
data collector (Former Employee), iowa wisconsin, illinoisJuly 26, 2015
Pros: freedom to plan day
Cons: no pay raises
The supervisors were all very friendly and helpful with very little interference from them on doing my work. I only had co-worker several times but found them friendly, helpful and hard working. Several times a year I was assigned surveys for Coke which were very time consuming. These were my least favorite duties. The best part of the job was planning my own day and route to drive.
extra hours.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Free samples
Cons: short breaks
We believe in teamwork and love what we do. The hours are great but there is a limit. Being part time with limited benefits you need a extra job. We should receive an incentive for what we do and the amount of products that's sold.
Demo Specialist (Former Employee), Hickory, NCJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Interaction with the public.
Cons: Not enough hours because of part time status.
Fantastic leader in consumer goods sales and marketing. CROSSMARK helps some of the largest consumers with important interaction. Indeed helped me to secure this job.
Fun work place
Customer Service (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJuly 18, 2015
Cons: not enough hours
Events at Walmart pretty simple 90% of the time, there are a few misshaps with demo boxes and sometimes product not being there. A lot of fun people to work with, not enough hours to go around
Interaction with the consumers is delightful and fun
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 18, 2015
Demonstrating various products throughout the Sam's Club from technology to health and beauty to food is challenging and rewarding. The customer service of educating the public on the value of the product or service is rewarding. It keeps me mentally active to constantly learning about new products and being able to recommend them to the consumer.
good learning experience
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAJuly 18, 2015
nice people and very nice environment. I loved greeting new people and their pets. super great learning experience. The management was pretty good. I really didn't have people that worked with me on my shifts.
good
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Boone, NCJuly 17, 2015
Fun place to work if you like working alone. A lot of driving to do, most of the day is spent driving and it's a lot of gas that you don't get paid for.
good summary
Field Service Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 15, 2015
Pros: good healthcare
Cons: bad tech support
I love working for this company it is a great place to work has good customer service accurate place to work and good marketing statics in the future
Many changes
Project Administrator/Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Cafe on site. Good location.
Cons: Poor facilitation between processes, departments were not connected as well as they should have been.
As an employee who was dependable, had a positive attitude, and worked hard to help many people in different departments, I now have found myself part of a RIF. Businesses go through changes but I am surprised that some people were kept with the company while others who had their act together were shown the door. Time to reinvent myself and move on.
great environment
Demo Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 14, 2015
Pros: great work experience
Cons: not enough hours
everyday responsibilities you cook ,clean and try to sell your demo.very great learning experience dealing with cooking. learn new recipes and greet customers and a happy manner .
great place to work
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 12, 2015
Pros: fastpaced
Cons: lost contract
was great place to work left because home depot was not renewing contract I was offerd job with Hillman, I learned a lot about merchandising and resets and pog integrity

1 2 3 4 5

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more

CROSSMARK Salaries