CrossMark Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,400 reviews matching the search
Good company . Very good company. I recommend this company to work for
Crossmark merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Salem, MAJune 26, 2016
Very good company. I recommend this company to prospective job seekers. You go from store to store as a fit worker and its up to you to get the job done
Fun place to work
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJune 24, 2016
The hardest part of this job is preparing all the food on time. My coworkers in Harlingen are not that nice and dont even do that good of a job themselves.
Great Environment
Center for Collaboration Manager (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJune 24, 2016
Managing the Center for Collaboration means managing both relationships with clients as well as managing the building. Each day is different bringing pressure from various directions but managing a building right next door to the worlds largest retailer will do that.
Pros
The ability to engage with the client and earn their trust
Cons
Continuous changes in management
my direct Mgr was amazing to work for. A fun,dedicated and loyal employee
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 23, 2016
My days were full and always went fast for me. I enjoyed multi tasking so this was a great position for me. I learned that although I have above standard expectations of myself and superb work ethics, not everyone else share the same passion I do.
What I most enjoyed was completing an amazing display and taking the before and after photos of it. The other thing I got great pleasure with was giving someone an opportunity to try our yogurt who otherwise may have never sampled it without some coercion or persuasion. A new customer being converted to not just yogurt but to Chobani greek yogurt.
Pros
Handing out coupons
Cons
drive time
Risky
food dominstrater (Former Employee) –  BJs WarehouseJune 18, 2016
This job entails a lot and you do not receive any good feedback from most of the bosses that I work for not a good company to work for a lot of hemming and hawing never getting a straight answer and when you did it was never the correct one or always told one thing from one box and then another thing from another boss and then you never got a straight answer after they got together
Cons
never got a straight answer from anyone
Success at reaching goals in sales.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 16, 2016
A typical day at work would be me handling food or product that customers would sample. I learned how to interact with people on a personal level and make friends with my customers. I increased in sales continuously and felt confident in anything i had to sell. Management was always good for the most part, it was really hard for me to get the hours i wanted for this job. The hardest part was the fact I didn't have the hours I expected. The most enjoyable part of the job was all the sales I achieved.
Good company, bad management
Retail Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 14, 2016
This is a good company who is lost its way due to mismanagement. I believe at least for the division i worked for, senior management sacrificed work-life balance for profits.
excellent job
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILJune 13, 2016
Happy to work,very good environment also helping Supervisors,My co-workers are very helpful,Managers are also Helps.
Multiple work plateaus
Retail Merchandising Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2016
Great company to work for. It gave me the experiance to work in merchandising that I have today. I had good supervisor and a geed work atmosphere to work in,
Flexible
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 10, 2016
Best thing about this job is that you can start your assignments whenever you want and the supervisor will be able to work with you with your schedule
I enjoy being out in the field .
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 10, 2016
Great company to work for. I would like to stay with them but there is not work after July 1st 2016

I could still work about 10hrs. per week but need another days work or more.
Nice place to work
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 10, 2016
Productive and nice place to work unfortunately ownership change and got rid of seasoned employees to pay new workers lesser wages.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Change in ownership prompting a change in management
Laid back people orientated job
Pet Nutrition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hiram, GAJune 7, 2016
First I make sure our product Hills dog food is stocked on the shelf and everything is moved to the front. I greet customers asking them if they need help finding a certain dog brand. I assist them and inform them about our brand but also showing them other brands.
slow paced job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Temple, PAJune 7, 2016
i was only given a couple days out of the week. Pay was every two weeks. Other employees were to themselves. I was a vendor inside of Sams club, giving out free samples of items and pushing out sales. I had a quota to meet by the end of each day.
I loved working with Crossmark
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wayne, WVJune 4, 2016
Crossmark is a great company. I had a great supervisor who was always helpful. The only thing I had problems with was that I worked alone. I had to set up the cart and cook and clean by myself. IT got lonely sometimes. I enjoyed it mostly. The pay is good too for what you do . I recommend Crossmark for those who want to work weekends.
Pros
Great supervisors, good pay
Cons
I had to work alone, but some people did not.
Sales and Marketing
Walmart Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 31, 2016
a typical day is sales and merchandising. I set up a work station with merchandise for advertisement. Also, I purchase product from company credit card for sampling. The purpose is to promote the clients sales. Some days I cook and some days I have coupons. Follow food safety policy and training. The hardest thing about job was when the store did not sale product or had low stock. I think this job made me stronger in working with diversity
Pros
working in a diverse environment with people
Cons
not many benefits; only part time work offered
Not a great place to work
Intelligence Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 30, 2016
crossmark is a joke..poor .management No work and 6-10 hrs a week is not part time and you don't get any pay increase .................................Not a great place to work you get treated poor and lack of communication really poor
Pros
work on your own
Cons
Not full time managers have no clue whats going on
Very hard work needed to work here
DATA COLLECTIONS (Former Employee) –  Covington, VAMay 30, 2016
Doesn't give enough hours of work. Very reliable hours though. A lot of travel needed. Friendly staff. Pays gas mileage over a certain amount of miles.
this sucked working for them
Territory Events Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 29, 2016
poor management and no direction, its like they throw a sponge onto the wall to see what sticks. Management is completely inept and theres not a willingness to work with people on any level. Everyone, has to CYA instead of admitting to an honest mistake.
Pros
nothinh
Cons
poor management
Nothing to say good about this company
Retail Merchandiser Rep (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 29, 2016
I was a Retail Merchandiser Rep for this company.I worked for them
six weeks and I resigned due to lack of Hours and Compensation
it wasn't enough for car insurance, groceries, much less for gas to travel for them each and every week they do not compensate the employees well. I went to stores on a daily basis drove a
three hour round trip to three different places one store that I went to
was an hour away and did an assignment for only 20 minuets long
filling a display rack up that was all that I had to do in this store.
I did more driving then I got paid for.The misconception is that I made$ 11.00 an hour they don't tell you until you take the job that on each in store assignment they pay by the minuet you will never get an hour unless you do a reset on a team and then you might get an hour or less. My store assignments was 20 min to 30 min it was never an hour long so I drove my car for a 1 hour drive and did a
20 minuet assignment.
you get constant deliveries ALL THE TIME IT NEVER STOPS
to your front door. So do I have anything good to say about this company to put in this Review
LOW HOURS AND LOW COMPENSATION that about says it
do I feel like people should know what this job is like before they
apply YES I DO.
Pros
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Cons
MORE DRIVING, NO HOURS, VERY LITTLE IF ANY COMPENSATION FOR A WEEK TO LIVE ON