CROSSMARK Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,361 reviews matching the search
Excellent Company
Retail Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 3, 2016
Working there gave me flexibility, good supplemental income, and management experience. I had the most enjoyable experience working with the Crossmark team and the teams at (Walmart)my assigned stores.
Pros
Flexibility, Self Supervision, Support Staff, Traveling
Cons
Distance between location
Fun job and very enjoyable one
Event Specialists (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEApril 28, 2016
A typical day would be standing for long periods of time and trying to pursue customers in to buying your product that you are demoing that day.
Pros
You gain experince in customer service and you also gain self confidence
Cons
Not very many hours
retail
Retail Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 25, 2016
great company to work for, reading emails, marketing and sales data, having great work ethics, self management, self motivated, hard worker, driver.
Pros
schedule
Cons
non
Independent work that was very interesting.
contractor/ Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 25, 2016
I enjoied the verity of different task. I liked the open schedule I was to accomplish other thing while working. Meet and developed a working relationship with management in several locations.
Pros
Independance
Cons
compensation for milage
Great Part time work, fun if you like enteracting with others.
Lead Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 23, 2016
Set up your cart to educate consumers on different Food or House hold Items and their uses. Management not always available to really help or fix your equipment having the store employees still all your merchandise or hide it so that you can not do your job. But overall working for Crossmark was Great would still be working for if they had jobs here in the City limits of Chicago.
Pros
Trying out new products
Cons
not always having enough or not get support from store Managment your working.
Crossmark easy job
DEMONSTRATION EVENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILApril 22, 2016
I love crossmark the time I was there loving meeting and interacting with different people of different nationalities
demo instructor
DEMO INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJApril 21, 2016
it was a really enjoyable job that help me grow in my customer service skills and communication skills as well and the job was fun

Comment – April 22, 2016

We're glad you're loving your role at CROSSMARK! Thank you for being a proud member of the CROSSMARK family!

Decent
Retail Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCApril 19, 2016
I found a better job. I needed a better pay rate. The hours were great. I just didn't care for the pay rate. It is not a bad place to work for.

Comment – April 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience and for taking the time to provide your feedback!

my feet hurt
Event Specialt (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 19, 2016
I got to meet varios people of many backgrounds. My feet hurt from standing alot. by the time my feet got back to normal, it was time to go back and do it again
Pros
Pros-Meeting various people from different walks of life
Cons
Cons-Days off were split

Comment – April 22, 2016

Hi there! The nature of our business and our client's business is varied, but we are working on a better scheduling system. Stay tuned for updates!

self work and set up
Product Demostrator (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAApril 19, 2016
Working for the company there is little work with the management, it is self work with little co-worker and it is to much self work...
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
no health insurance for part time

Comment – April 22, 2016

Thank you for providing your feedback. We offer many benefits to both part time and full time employees! Feel free to reach out to our HR Answer Line for further information.

Want to know more about CROSSMARK?

Ask a question
excellent job for self-motivated individuals
Retail Merchandising Representative (Former Employee) –  PLano, TexasApril 18, 2016
In charge of 10 stores ie Walmarts..where tasks changed day to day interaction with store managers and store leads suggestive selling audits,product recalls,Pop signage installation,planograms implemented.
Pros
great manager
Cons
changed management to someone who cleared whole area of existing employees and hired new ones

Comment – April 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad you are a proud member of the CROSSMARK family!

A pretty good place to work
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNApril 16, 2016
I was assigned a food product to prepare samples of and present to customers at Sams Club.

I learned about foods, how to prepare and serve them, and about cleaning up your mess at the end of the shift.

Manager was good but shift supervisor was unqualified and unsatisfactory.

Co workers were OK- nothing outstanding.

Hardest part of job was keeping up with the changing schedule.

Most enjoyable part of job was interacting with customers.
Pros
Good food, quiet environment
Cons
Some unqualified supervisors

Comment – April 22, 2016

Hi there! -We're glad that you're loving your role here at CROSSMARK! The nature of our business and our client's business is varied, but we are working on a better scheduling system. Stay tuned for updates!

They tend not to follow their agreement with employees
Direct Sales/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasApril 15, 2016
Advised company I was looking for part time. They changed it to full time. A minimum of 46 hours was required. They didn't ask. They just demand you take it. Management was not the best I have ever had. Tended to have a racial bias at the top.
Pros
Enjoyed customers
Cons
Too erratic and not employee friendly. Too much driving

Comment – April 22, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to create a positive work environment, so we’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience. This isn’t the kind of experience we want our employees to have, so we hope you will reach out to us so we may further investigate your concerns. Please email us at HRAnswerLine@crossmark.com, so we can work to improve your situation.

fun place to work
Data Field Agent (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 14, 2016
I synch my mc-55 off the internet to obtain jobs in my local stores, I print out the plans and authorization letters. travel to the stores check in with a member of managment, go complete the task sign out and travel to next location. I have learned alot over the last 5 years.the managment so far has been amazing I have some excellent bosses. My coworkers that I have had the pleasure working with were very helpfull and willing to teach me. The hardest part about my job is it dont offer many hours in my little town. The best part of my job is the stores the travel and setting my own hours.
Pros
travel, perks, people
Cons
hours

Comment – April 22, 2016

Some fun people but management is super strict
Demo Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 12, 2016
A typical day at work was to go to the back, take the cart out and stock up and then let people sample the product and talk to them so they can buy the product. 95% of the time it's food. I learned how to talk to more people and network more. Management was really strict. My co-workers were funny people. Hardest part of the job was standing 6-7 hours non-stop. Most enjoyable part was talking to people and meeting new people.
Pros
Networking
Cons
Short breaks
Not what I would consider a good working environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 12, 2016
They are going through a lot of changes-when I left and currently. HR is not supportive of employee/manager issues due to outside friendships.
Great agency
Market Manager-Diageo (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 11, 2016
I worked l with my managers and learned a lot to ensure successful campaign implementation in my market. I worked a remote position and was able to communicate effectively with my counterparts. Unfortunately they were unable to keep the client contract I was working with.
pass
clown (Former Employee) –  oblivionApril 9, 2016
thought it was a good job till i didnt get paid. company is buzzeerk
all around. if you like a circus...here it is. youll do(paid?) online training for a week or two. which will teach you nothing. wont even teach you how to report time, on the 40 something websites your required to register on. so after you "train" and dont get paid, you start working and not get paid. then they start to dump a load of work...um hey, what a _ _ _ _en joke.
Pros
notta dam thing
Cons
flickin em off
Fantastic company
Retail Supervisor- BJ's Events (Former Employee) –  Township of Deptford, NJApril 8, 2016
I loved working for the company. Room for advancement and diverse positions. Great for working alone or with a team. Crossmark is in almost every state if not all and in several countries as well. I was always treated well and moved up the ladder quickly.
Pros
room for advancement
Cons
work/ life balance is tough

Comment – April 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we're glad that you loved your time at CROSSMARK!

Best job ever. I get to hold and pet puppies and kitties and get all kinds of wet kisses.
Representative, Peer Mentor, Pet food nutritionist (Current Employee) –  Ventura CountyApril 6, 2016
Pet parents are so enjoyable to talk to and share knowledge of quality foods to insure a healthy life for their "fur children".
Pros
Meeting all kinds of breeds of dogs and cats.
Cons
Hearing how they miss their dog or cat that they had to put down.