CROSSMARK Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,448 reviews matching the search
Rough job with bad management.
Event Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 19, 2016
Unbearable working environment with lack-luster training which would leave individuals guessing. Some locations have cooperative bosses, but others do not.
My thoughts
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 17, 2016
I worked at CROSSMARK for about 9 months. The pay was low & management is extremely poor. This was my first job right out of college, so I learned A LOT.
Good Company To Work For
Sales Retail Expert for Samsung and Enfamil (Current Employee) –  Queen Creek, AZAugust 16, 2016
I have enjoyed my time working for this company. It has a very flexible schedule. They also utilize tablets to make the job easier. I have enjoy my 4 years working for this company.
Pros
I like they give us tablets to use in the field.
Cons
They do not pay enough for mileage when driving your own car.
Great job!! Very Enjoyable!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Tomball, TXAugust 16, 2016
I truly enjoy the diversity of projects you encounter with working at Crossmark. You will work different projects, encounter a variety of people. Your schedule can change dramatically based on needs of clients. It's a great 2nd job, would be a great primary job if you could get full time.
Pros
Variety of work
Cons
Part time only
Fun and easy job
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Gulf Breeze, FLAugust 15, 2016
This was a fun and easy job because you were in charge of yourself. As long as you followed the company's policies it was a cake walk. The only hard part of the job was the commuting from location to location.
Poor since changes, lost of to many good supervisors.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New Hampshire and North of Boston, MassachusettsAugust 12, 2016
Long day day driving from one store to another. To many stores assigned and lost of car allowance.......Stores were to be 285 for full time sales rep. New management changed and let go other reps. and assigned their stores to me. Giving me over 425 stores
Pros
Good productts
Cons
To many changes

Comment – August 16, 2016

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience with us.

Highly volatile company hemorrhaging clients
BUSINESS INSIGHTS (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 11, 2016
CROSSMARK says all the right things but fails to execute. Their sales teams are stretched too thin to be effective, impacting the entire organization.
Pros
Good tools
Cons
Senior management, change is common, change management is non-existent

Comment – August 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts and feedback.

productive
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIAugust 11, 2016
hard worker fast learner nive easy to get along with never late get along with others can fill in for shifts will work over time as needed with no questions

Comment – August 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts and what it takes to be a great CROSSMARK team member!

Disappointed
P/T Retail Representative (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAAugust 10, 2016
Unorganized. No hours. Low Pay. Frustrating. Need to have multiple jobs in order to come close to minimum living costs. Not for someone living/paying for their own living costs.

Comment – August 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts and feedback.

A good place to improve people, and sales skills.
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYAugust 8, 2016
- A typical day at work was always different. We always had new food items to sell, and the faces you saw everyday were always new as well.

- I never quite knew how to cook or prepare food until I started this job. I learned proper ways of cutting, portioning, and preparing food safely to serve to customers.

-My manager was great. He was fun, supportive, encouraging, funny, and everyone enjoyed his company. We are still in touch to this day.

-My co-workers were fun, and nice people. I got along with everyone very well and we always had a fun time performing our duties.

-The hardest part of my job was learning how to safely prepare and cook food. Sometimes I had to try very hard to sell products.

-The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with my co-workers and customers. I also enjoyed the challenge of selling products that customers weren't very in favor of. But some products would basically sell themselves.
Pros
Improving customer service and sales skills, always meeting new people, learning about new products.
Cons
There was no opprotunity for full time work.

Comment – August 16, 2016

Thank you for that detailed overview of the Event Specialist position! It sounds like you did a great job and learned a lot!

Enjoyable working with the public sampling out products and sales to customers.
EVENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 6, 2016
Set up sales cart, purchase of products to promote and sell. Sample out products to customers. Return any unused products to store shelves. Fill out report of demonstration. Return cart to storage area and prepare cart for next demonstration.

Comment – August 8, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at CROSSMARK. We're glad you loved your role with us!

Easy going work ethic
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAAugust 6, 2016
Very professional but also casual at the same time it was a pleasure to work there and meet the people I met. I would have stayed but I moved from California to Iowa for school.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Hours vary

Comment – August 8, 2016

We're glad you loved your time at CROSSMARK! Please be sure to check for open positions in Iowa too - we'd love to have you back! www.CROSSMARK.com/careers.

n/a
RETAIL REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 5, 2016
The clients are the best, the pay is not so great if you dont get hours other then that everything is ok, I learned how to merchandise , you dont really work with anyone after the first day, the hardest part? Nothing really! The most enjoyable is being able to travel all day.
Crossmark is a good place to work at.
Data Collector (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 4, 2016
My Data Collection job has flexible hours. In other words, in this job, I could work around my schedule. This company also has perks (such as discount packages for particular store websites.

I have learned about pacing myself on what I can do in a particular day. I haven't been interacting with my co-workers unless we were in a phone conference. The most difficult part of my job is when there is a big deadline.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when my supervisor praised us for doing a great job.
Pros
Always plenty of work to do at this company.
Cons
A lot of driving

Comment – August 8, 2016

We're glad you are loving your role! Thank you for being a proud member of the CROSSMARK family!

Crossmark
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Crosby, TXAugust 1, 2016
Hi! When I worked with Crossmark, I enjoyed working with the coworkers. Sometimes we worked in teams and sometimes alone. It was a very uplifting experience. I mostly enjoyed being around people, because I am a people person. I am always willing to help out.

Comment – August 8, 2016

We're glad you loved your role and team here at CROSSMARK! Thank you for sharing!

merchandising.
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 29, 2016
merchandising is a very fun job. not really much advancement involved but fun still. i enjoy and recommend

Comment – August 8, 2016

We're glad you loved your role! Thank you for sharing your experience.

A great weekend job
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 28, 2016
I started working for this company a few years ago, it is a fun job to have if you like working with the public, especially in stores. Consider this as being the person who does "Free samples" and tries to encourage those who like it to buy. Very flexible in terms of days you would like to work, although mostly people take up those spots fast, so more of the time it is weekend work. Great Pay and they offer decent benefits (you need to apply for on the site). The management and staff advisors are very helpful and provide you with what you need to do your job. They do pay you for bringing your own appliances to your demos (if your cooking). Rarely any bad experiences from this job.
Pros
Free samples, Great pay, supplies provided, great staff
Cons
Have to apply for benefits, hard to get hours/jobs a lot of the time

Comment – August 8, 2016

We're glad you are a proud member of the CROSSMARK family! Thank you for providing that great overview of your role!

Merchandise Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 28, 2016
This job is good for people with hectic lives or trying to make side money. But it is not a career and will nit help with day to day bills.

Comment – August 8, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

Fun to work at and very flexible work time
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 28, 2016
Work mostly alone in your station, sometimes with coworkers and management sometimes drops by the store to check out how the event is going and to rate your preformance

Comment – August 8, 2016

We're glad you are loving your role and the flexibility that comes with the scheduling!

CROSSMARK Treated employees fairly.
MARKET MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 27, 2016
CROSSMARK kept their workers working year round.The events were always posted two weeks in advance. The most enjoyable
part of the job was the event specialists.

Comment – August 8, 2016

We're glad you are loving your role at CROSSMARK! Thank you for sharing!

2.8