CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employer Reviews

sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dunwoody, GAFebruary 26, 2015
It was a friendly environment
I learn how to communicate with customers better
the management was very good
the co-workers was very friendly understanding.
there was nothing really hard about my job
the enjoyable part was just getting to talk to people every day.
easy self making schedule
samsung vedor (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: no boss on location if questions persist
a typical day work consists of logging into your personal website. printing out all paperwork and making route for the day. driving to all locations and continuing a great relationship with the different stores. logging mileage and hours at the end of day and submitting all pictures via internet
i enjoy my job
promote product sales (Current Employee), extonFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: giveing out samples of food
Cons: lunch break
my day is to sell my product and greet the customers .i have learned different ways to repair my items. everybody works as a team to get things done. the job is not hard it is very fun and challenging.
Working as an event specialist (food sample demo) inside wal-mart.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Mchenry County and surrounding areasFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: part-time, flexible schedule.
Cons: unpaid cleanup work.
A typical day for me at crossmark was trying to set up all the supplies and studying the night b4. in a I learned how to deal with many different, sometimes rude customers. Also, learned how to handle stress. It has a customer help line that can give you all the information needed to perform the given tasks . The hardest part of the job for me was trying to sell the product. An enjoyable part of this job was that the hours were only part-time.
Productive place, very formal.
Marketing Werks (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: program discounts for employees
Cons: healthcare, vacations unpaid
Marketing tours and experimental marketing company oriented.
need to improve employees strategies to meet the company goals.
Bad place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: work anytime mon-friday
Cons: management
no place to move up company does not care about the employees does not have good health care nothing is hard about the job just no hours
Eyes Open Wide
Retail Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: travel
Cons: benefits, growth opportunities
This company does not offer any career growth within the company. But I enjoyed meeting and building rapports with million dollar clients.
Simple and basic
Event Specilist (Former Employee), Flanders, NJFebruary 21, 2015
It over all not a hard job and i had a lot of fun with it, but the hours are few and in-between. If you enjoy meeting people and having one goal for the day it's a good job for you.
The pressure is not worth the prize.
District Supervisor (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Crossmark expects you to be available 24/7. Managers are treated poorly. You are held overly accountable and expected to hold your staff to that level.
Productive and rewarding work environment
Client Services Manager (Current Employee), Topeka, KSFebruary 17, 2015
I learned how to balance a client's desires within my own organization restrictions and rules. I enjoyed being the liaison and experienced a stressful yet rewarding job accomplishments.
Good part time job with good people.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Waukesha, WIFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no benefits
Good part time job with flexible hours. We would check in with store managers to see what needed to be done. Print off updated planograms and reset sections.
funplace
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: fun place to work at
Cons: low pay short breaks
great place to work at liked all my co-workers liked my job and really liked my Supervisor, There was a lot to learn I felt Like I did learn . I would like to say Thank you ! to my Supervisor .
Flexible Schedule
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: work when i want too
Cons: mileage pay could be more
I am part of a start up team and the samples and materials are excellent to do the job. My manager is awesome at providing more information is needed.
Manangement wasn't fully trained to assist their employees in dealing with daily issues, not much room for advancement and lots of office politics
Business Administrator / Retail Representative (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: management team is relaxed
Cons: benefit wasn't good, no bonuses, no standard training or operation method, little room for advancemnt
My day would start out with replying to emails from retailers and clients about questions, new changes, status updates about projects and other requests they might have. There are always contracts and deductions that needed to be processed. My co-workers are much older than me so I don't really talk to them. The hardest part about this job is finding the right answers. There might be one problem but everyone has a different answer to it. There isn't any standard operation method so it changes based on whoever is in charge. The most enjoyable part of the job is there's always something new to learn. There's always new issues that arise even after years of working the line.
intriguing look at behind the scenes of different companies
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 12, 2015
My typical work days included removing discontinued products and inserting new products into a set. It also included setting sets to new requirements. I learned about how companies work in the backrooms. Management was almost non-existent. I did not actually meet my manager until six months into the job. Most of the communication was through work e-mail. None of the aspects of the job were really hard. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers.
Great Job!
demo (Current Employee), Sherman, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: great pay
Great Job! Nothing about job was hard! would recommend to anyone. Gotta like talking to people. Tell customers about products

Great pay! Pretty much sums it up.
was promised one job description but then forced to opposite
Merchandiser Retail Representative (Current Employee), Charleston, SCFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: get everything written
i was hired as a rep with a. b. c.
but then once training started asked to a - z. way more than i agreed upon or was offered to begin with.
management keeps claiming hands are tied, yet they are the ones who changed the situation. (in brief: told i would have a 40mile driving radius from home...now being forced to drive north 200+miles for 10+ stores weekly AND down 150+miles, with another 10+ stores weekly as well = roughly 2500k+ miles on my car)
Able to set your own hours
Team Leader, Data Collections Associate (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 11, 2015
Crossmark is a great company to work for! After you are trained on how to use the hand-held computer, you are given your assigned stores. You set your own hours! You are required to get your job tasks done by a certain time, but the rest is up to you! Also, your pay rate is determined by how fast you scan. The faster you are, the more per hour you are paid.
Free sample
Demo Specialist (Current Employee), Utica, MIFebruary 10, 2015
free samples conducted inside a sams club. My work is sales. I sell anything to different demographics. It's not commission just an hourly paid job.
Lack of Commication
Retail merchandising and display work (Former Employee), KansasFebruary 9, 2015
There was little training or guidance, I quit in Aug they called me in Oct to see how my stores were. Lot of suck great for people wanting to get paid for doing nothing.

1 2 3 4 5

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more