CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK United States Employee Reviews

Alot of talking and smiling
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Buffalo NyMay 1, 2015
Pros: Good Pay
Cons: Required Weekend Work
Great place to work if you like people and can/want to learn to cook. Nice environment. A lot of standing. And a lot of record keeping.
fun workplace,
Certified Pet Nutritionist (Former Employee), Azusa, CAApril 27, 2015
Pros: Environment
Cons: short breaks
A Typical day at work would be going into a pet store and approaching new or existing pet parents and educate them about science diet food and what type of food would be the right choice for there furry baby.
Fun job where you meet people
Food Demonstrator (Current Employee), El Paso, TXApril 26, 2015
Pros: You get to interact with different people.
Cons: Having to stand for a long period of time.
Is introducing consumers to new products. I learn what benefits the products have. Management is very helpful are always there when you need them. My co-workers are great at the end of the day we all help each other to pick up our carts. The hardest part is when no one comes to your booth cart because you're in a part of the store that consumers don't frequent much. The most enjoyable is meeting new people.
Flexible with life schedule
Data Collector (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 26, 2015
Pros: create your own hours
Cons: meticulous some of the tasks, minimal hours
create your own schedule
work around daily life
super part-time
very meticulous at times
paid mileage
basically your boss, you are responsible for completing your work,
must be a self-starter
the magment is poor at best
demo (Former Employee), naples flApril 23, 2015
Cons: mgt is poor at best
i worked for the company from june to march coud not get any hours i wrotethe reg mgr than got no werer they said they did not need me any more
Selling to public, working with coworkers, associates and managers
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 23, 2015
Pros: Fun job
Cons: Only part-time
Find products, prepare, and serve samples of food (usually) although there are other products, too
Learned more about working with and selling to shoppers
Also learned more about electronics and uploading reports and information online
learned more about different products that we were selling
Work with coworkers, Managers, and associates to find products in the backroom (preferably)
Sometimes the preparation can take some time and the cleanup also
Enjoy working with the public and introducing them to new products
Did not work in an office
Retail Representative (Current Employee), La Crosse WisconsinApril 21, 2015
I work part time and have to accomplish a certain amount of work each week and can do it whenever I am available. My managers have always been flexible around my school work and have been able to accommodate me in anyway needed. I've learned to create relationships with many people to help with future business.
good
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2015
pay is not great but the flexibility of the work hours are great and friendly. Job consist of inventory and marketing. If you don't mind retail and consumer than this is ideal.
Retail Supervisor of Events
Retail Events Supervisor (Former Employee), Plano, TXApril 20, 2015
Pros: Fun work environment
Cons: Too much responsibility and constant cost constraints.
Poor management at the local level who expect way too much work from their supervisors. The work required in-store and online with reports and scheduling is roughly 14 hours a day with a meager compensation package.
Flexible Schedule, and Minimal Managerial contact
Auditor/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 18, 2015
Pros: Great perks and rewards program, and build you own schedule.
Cons: Having to plan out your entire schedule and route for the month.
Go to different locations to audit and survey Coca-Cola products, and displays. I learned how to maintain planning my own schedule in order to meet a certain execution rate every week. Not very much interaction with manager and when there is it is via email or conference calls. Most enjoyable thing about my job is being able to plan my own schedule. The hardest part of my job is planning the routes and making sure that I don't go over the allotted 28 hrs a week including drive time.
Worse company ever
Event Specialist (Current Employee), South Point, OHApril 17, 2015
Pros: Easy work, nice co-workers, no late nights or early am times
Cons: Not enough work, poor supervisors, no advancement, never hear positive reinforcement
The job is easy, it's the unprofessional supervisor and the demeaning regional manager that ruin the job. Dedication and hard work means absolutely nothing to this company. There's no raises until you are there at least 4 years. You have sales goals to meet but get absolutely nothing extra for meeting or exceeding the goals. So basically if you bust your butt and give 110% you get the exact same thing as the ones that have low sales and poor performance. They could care less if the food is properly prepared as long as your shirt is tucked in! The carts you use to do your demos on are filthy and falling apart. The equipment is hazardous with wires sticking out on the ovens and the skillets have the non stuck coating that is peeling off and leaves little pieces in the food cooked in them. You must check your schedule at least twice a day (online on your own time) because it may change and you are not notified. You can't plan to do anything because if you check your schedule on Sunday, which is when the new week starts, you may be on for Wednesday and Friday but check it again on Monday and you are now on for Saturday only. I have checked my schedule on a tues night & was scheduled to be there on Wednesday am, I get up and get ready only to find that I am no longer scheduled. Before applying do a google search for Crossmark lawsuits and that should be all you need to see to avoid this company like the plague!
HR/Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXApril 16, 2015
Pros: Relaxed work environment
Cons: Too much work at times
Collaborated with upper Management and HR in targeting key areas of performance for the facilities.
Years of training utilizing various reports to determine training needs within department. Performed web based online training and other effective and advanced training methods available. Maintained key facility staff informed of training programs, schedules; employee participation and performance level. Assisted in the preparation of training documentation. Finance Manager and Payroll Specialist.
Self motivated type of work
PART TIME EVENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 15, 2015
A typical day at work includes going to a designated store to setup a demonstration of a certain product for the event; the job is a very comfortable and good for self motivated people. My managers are only a phone call away and very helpful if any situations occur. The hardest part about this job is when a store does not have the product being sampled on stock; there are several ways to go about this, either by sampling a similar product, handing out coupons for the original product, or rescheduling the event if permitted. The most enjoyable part of the job is the independence it gives the associate.
A fast paced, fun place to work.
Event Coordinator (Former Employee), Trenton, NJApril 15, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: not long hours
I was cooking for clients. I would get my product, set it up and begin to cook. The clients would taste it and we would talk about it. I loved it because I was helping people try new foods,
Unpredictable...
Administrative Associate (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAApril 14, 2015
Pros: lots of samples
Cons: health care, over loaded employees
Work load balance is variable, Everyday is different and you never know what may come up. There are lots of times things need to be done immediately on a tight time line.
Not bad if you just need some extra money.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Denton, MDApril 14, 2015
Pros: Free hotel room, travel alot.
Cons: Back and forth travel too expensive for compensation.
The job was fun, however it was really only profitable when I was needed to set up a new store or remodel an existing one, when it was recommended that I stay in a hotel. Otherwise, the gas for running back and forth to stores in a 30mi radius cost more than I was making. Most "tasks" took less than 15 minutes. And were between 15-20 miles away from each other, and home. For tasks like those, there is not enough compensation, but it was very fun, and exciting work when there was a new store, and I got to work with so many other employee's of my parent company, as well as others. All-in-all, its an okay job, as long as you aren't relying on it to pay mortgage.
Productive workplace at Crossmark
Sales Event Associate (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2015
Pros: Introduction of new Products
Cons: Limited health insurance
A typical day at Crossmark. As an Event Planner my goal is to reach as many customers as possible through samples of products. I am given a new product to introduce to customers to try as an sample, and get feedback about sample. Crossmark is an marketing company. The hardest part of my job is to get customers to be opened about trying new things.. The most enjoyable part of my job is, I love interacting with people all walks of life.
Enjoy the job because I love working with Managers, stockers, lead manager
Retail Merchandising (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXApril 13, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Was sorry that Nestles let the dedicated team and they let the contact go with Crossmark and I was lay off. And will stay positive on finding a new job.
interesting company to work for
Retail Representative (Current Employee), Hays, KSApril 9, 2015
Pros: free hotel rooms
Cons: poor feedback and health care
There is no typical day or location. I have worked in grocery stores to retail stores. My boss is bad about responding to email or phone calls. My co-workers are easy to get along with. The hardest part is not getting materials on time (sometimes). The enjoyable part is I get to work with my husband,
no complaints
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 7, 2015
Interesting job, I learned a lot. I got to make and serve and taste different foods that promoted to the customers of the store. I also was able to build up my selling skills.

1 2 3 4 5

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more

CROSSMARK Salaries