CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employer Reviews

Able to work at your own pace
Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: lots of networking
Cons: not enough hours
I never meet a stranger who has turned me down. My customer literally come into the stores looking for me, and that's a great feeling
Service Merchandiser (Current Employee), Fort Smith, ARJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: schedule flexibility and pay. working as part of a team as well as working solo.
Cons: travel compensation, print reimbursement, and favoritism by my supervisor
I really enjoy working for Crossmark. My projects aren't the same day after day. My responsibilities may be to help with a reset on one day and the next day it may be placing Instant Rebate Coupons on products in different stores. I have learned so much while working with Crossmark. Such as, executing a planogram on time every time in a friendly and conscientious manner. That no matter what the customer is still the number one priority. I passed cosmetics reset, sales capability, and electronics certification tests with 100% proficiency. I have some of the greatest co-workers I could ask for. We all pitch in to help one another if one of us is having a problem. The hardest part of my job is receiving work from my Supervisor. In my opinion, he has his favorites as to who get the best project opportunities. There are some inconsistencies with the policies and procedures that are set forth. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and doing something new every day. I also love the traveling aspect of my job. I just don't get enough hours.
Need very flexible schedule.
Part-time Event Specialist (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: pleasant position
Cons: poor planning/scheduling
Changing of scheduled not communicated - beware that mid schedule - the schedule is changed without notice. Not good for the life/work balancing!!! Also they don't schedule for same days of the week repetitively so very very hard to plan/schedule any personal life.
Pleasant and rewarding
Food Sample Demonstrator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 27, 2015
Enjoyed daily customer contact. The most enjoyable part of the day was customer satisfaction.
Okay place to work
Food Demonstrator (Current Employee), Citrus Heights, CAJanuary 26, 2015
Not much room for advancement. Not enough hours. Not enough scheduled events
this position was very interesting
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 26, 2015
working independently was ok, but i prefer to work as a team with co-worker
Sales and Marketing Services
Customer Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: compensation/benefits
CROSSMARK is a top supplier of Sales and Marketing services. When the work is busy and accomplishments are made, the work is very rewarding. Sometimes the work can be slow paced and frustrating. The people at this company are excellent.
Great part time opportunities.
Retail Merchandising (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Great place to work if you are a morning person. Basic planograms, that are easy to do.Very flexible. Company was very helpful during onboarding process.
Fun with A Smile
Product Demonstrator (Current Employee), Harlingen, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good working conditions & great staff
Cons: no cons to me at all.
I love working at Crossmark. I get to work with great staff. I demo different kinds of food, products, DVDs, Hand Lotion, Perfumes. I only do this on the weekends cause my kids are grown & need to stay active. I get to talk about the different products so that customers that come into Sam's Club will get to taste or try this product to see if they would like to buy it.
Crossmark
EVENT SPECIALIST TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), Owensboro, KYJanuary 22, 2015
a typical day at work is I arrive and greet customers with new products to try from time to time products will vary between food and general merchandise. Management was helpful and energetic. he job was low stress impact and nice work environment. the most enjoyable part was the interactions with customers.
Flexible schedules
Merchandiser - Retail Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Stocked shelves for retail customers and provided customer service for consumers.
Was once a great place to work, now, not so much.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: in house cafeteria
Cons: management, culture, workplace apathy
Worked there for nearly 12 years, was a great place to work at for the first several years. I was considered an asset and treated as such. The last few years, management changed, employees went from being assets to being costs. My department was outscourced which in my mind was a horrible mistake. I applied for several jobs within the company, wasn't even given the time of day. I left behind several good friends, lots of good people who deserve better. I still have good friends who work for CROSSMARK, and I hope they fare better than I did.
Fun place to work
COOK (Former Employee), Holland, MIJanuary 20, 2015
Got to see different people every day and got to learn about the different products
Awsome
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: the pay
Cons: the hours
Great company. So grateful for the friends and the experiences that I had, the opportunity to work for such a wonderful group of people is amazing.
great place to work
Director Retail Operations (Current Employee), Plano, TxJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: work environment
Cons: advancement
great place to work with great people.
Great working environment
Great campus
Diverse programs
Great meeting spaces
Training programs
Advanced technology in use in building and in field
An energetic environment allowing one to work towards peak performance.
Pet Nutrition Consultant (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: working independently.
Cons: no cons.
I love my job. Every day I meet new people and learn new information. I engage with customers and educate them about their pet's dietary requirements and particular issues regarding their pet.
I work well with my managers and associates in order to maintain an amicable environment.
The most difficult part of my job is solving pet issues and the most enjoyable task is solving them to the customer's satisfaction.
different
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee), Muskegon, MIJanuary 12, 2015
it was very different but i loved it friendly people great food different things to sample
Crossmark
Merchandiser (Current Employee), TexasJanuary 12, 2015
great company ! Some management is poor on helping resolve issues related to work.Quick to drop you off your assignment and work hours very everyweek never set amount of hours
Productive and Fun place to work
Business Analyst - Retail/Sales (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2015
Productive and Fun place to work, flexible and challenging
Part-time job - flexible hours
Data Collection Associate (Current Employee), New JerseyJanuary 9, 2015
Individual work, no co-workers. A lot of travel. There are not new things to learn.

1 2 3 4 5

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more