CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employer Reviews

Self rewarding
Retail merchandising (Former Employee), Lexington KentuckyJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: set your own hours
Cons: limited hours to produce quality resuilts
The job itself was rewarding due to the fact you could assist customers with questions of best product or location. Employees of the stores also were a great asset for gaining alliance to better accomplish my job responsibilities and project due dates.
nothing special
Data Collection/Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: work alone without manager.
Cons: you spend much on gas, they want you to have little time in the stores, little pay
as a independent rep they will have you driving around on your own dime essentially to do small tasks in walmarts. they expect you to be in and out which confirms lack of pay. if you work for multiple companies and have the same store location scheduling you could do this to make it work out. otherwise it is a big waste of time and gas.

-$10.15 hr for about 15 hours a week even though you're scheduled for 30-40.
Crossmark is a good place to work if and only if you are trying to earn gas money.
Field Intelligence (Former Employee), GeorgiaDecember 31, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: lack of hours
The job posting said that you would receive 20 hours weekly but that is not true. You only work enough hours to fill your gas tank up. The one day of hands on training does not prepare you for the job your required to do.
very fun hands on job
sales (Former Employee), Toledo, OhDecember 30, 2014
the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the smile on people faces after trying my samples and making a sale.
Good place to start
Lead event specialist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 30, 2014
Works around your schedule and good pay. Allows you to try new products that just hit the market along with customers. Great job and other employees that you can interact with. Shows others the ability that you have and what it takes. As an event specialist, you are everyone's favorite in the store Thursday-Sunday.
very productive and fun place to work
Demonstrator/Sales (Former Employee), Auburn, NYDecember 30, 2014
I would love to work there again if timing is right I had a good experiance learning new foods and doing things I've never done people was kind and loving and respectful and my bosses was always punctal
productive
leading sales (Former Employee), O'Fallon, ILDecember 29, 2014
Pros: make own schedule
Cons: standing for long period of time
working here it was a very productive workplace, the people were nice the only thing about it was standing for hours at time but its something you get use to after awhile.
Its a great 2nd job
Demo Event Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 29, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: lack of hours
If you are looking for part time this job is perfect. The downfall is lack of hours when things get slow. But it is a great job and easy to understand. The hardest part of the job is probably is cleaning up when it is time to go. At my location we help each other but sometimes slow lazy people make the process longer than necessary. I love learning about new products and recipes. Since working there I have became a better cook at home
Fun and productive work place
Demo Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 28, 2014
A typical day would include me preparing either food, drink, or snack samples for the customers in walmart. Didn't always have someone working in the store with me, but when I did they were good co workers. The hardest part of the job was just to stand up all day. The most enjoyable part was to be able to cook food.
Productive work space.
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Conyers, GADecember 28, 2014
Great work space; friendly customers; fun job. The management was poor but i loved the hours that was given about half of the time. loved giving great customer service, in a professional manner.
good company
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 26, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: strenous
manager was not a great one
part time work.different locations occassionally
No ping pong tables
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Burlington, NCDecember 25, 2014
Pros: 30 minute lunch
Cons: short breaks
A day of standing,learning the product so the customers will b more aware of what they may b buying.Most mangement was nice.My co-workers were enjoyable, we all got alone well.Hardest part was finding the product when it wasnt on the shelf.THE JOY WAS helping others, assisting & explaining a new product, being helpful & interacting with the public.
good
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Princeton, NJDecember 21, 2014
Being nice to customers and telling them about the product i am sampling
Very flexible job hours wise with minimal to no supervision.
Data Collector (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 19, 2014
I am currently a data collector for the Crossmark company and my main duties are to recognize and identify specific displays and to enter in the required data for the store that I am working. From time to time I am required to do mystery shopper work and several types of surveys ranging from the Coca-Cola company all the way to Miller-Coors. Management is very laid back and you are expected to be able to efficiently execute your tasks without any supervision. I find the most enjoyable part of this job is being able to schedule and work my hours in a flexible way.
Fast paced marketing insight company
Retail Operations Manager (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 18, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: work-life balance
A typical day changes from day to day depending on the client needs. I managed both part time and full time people in various geographic locations. Difficult part of job was retention of part time employees, Enjoyable part of job is meeting the daily challenges of each individual client or supervisor.
work early am start times three four and five am
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee), Clermont, FLDecember 17, 2014
Pros: cash working for publix and walmart
Cons: no management road to fast track
nice to get a head with an early start..
great hours.
good people to work with
nice resets plans
great clients publix
great clients walmart
Paint Specialist
Paint Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 15, 2014
A typical day included going from store to store making sure the paint centers were in proper and working order.
I learned how to tint paint.
The management was fair.
Co-workers did not apply worked alone.
Restocking paint and changing mods completely around.
The most enjoyable part was helping customers achieve the color they need for their project.
Great Workplace
Retail Supervisor (Current Employee), Pineville, NCDecember 11, 2014
I have a great team, who goes above and beyond to give each and every member a excellent shopping experience. Crossmark is great for promoting from within, and encourage growth within the company.
fun work environment and flexible schedule
Team member (Current Employee), Auburn, INDecember 10, 2014
Pros: 30 minute break flexible hours great pay
Cons: no cons
i like working for this company. its been very nice for my schedule with other things and they are fair. they job has a nice environment and the managers are always in communication with you
Day of event and marketing research
Independent Brand Marketing Researcher (Current Employee), Aiken, SCDecember 10, 2014
Pros: everyday is different.
Cons: no insurance is offered.
A typical day working for Crossmark is different each day. I promote and sell new items to the public market. The manufacturing company hires me as a spokesperson for the day to sample and gather feedback from the customers.
Each day I learn new and better ways to communicate to the diverse crowds of people I encounter. My supervisor is supportive in obtaining the highest satisfaction in customer happiness and repeat buying. My co-workers are also very supportive as we help give pointers to each other in communication skills and presentation to the public.
The most hardest part of my employment with Crossmark is the lack of hours available. Part-time work is okay, but I wish this was a full-time position. The most enjoyable part of working at Crossmark , is seeing and meeting thousands of new people each week . Enriching their lives with knowledge and happiness.

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more