CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK United States Employee Reviews

started off good
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Plano,TxApril 2, 2015
Pros: working in the feild
Cons: driving all day
we started off with great things like company car and gas cards ect. But now you have to use your own car and money and we have a new direction every other week.
About Crossmark
Reset Clerk (Former Employee), New JerseyApril 1, 2015
Did resets in a grocery store. Hardest part of the job was lifting heavy products from one aisle to the next. Had to be at Work at 7am. Meeting different people of all ages
excellent opportunity of advancements
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 31, 2015
Pros: career advancement options
Cons: none
Dedication Dignity Honesty and Ambition, will guarantee a promising future with this company. Marketing opportunities, to face to face customer service options.
Productive,exciting to work with customers
Product Demonstrator (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people all the time
Cons: It was only part time
I would go into different supermarkets with my materials for the day. I cooked and displayed my product. Then I would give out samples to the customers to let them decide how great my products were.
Unrealistic
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Washington Court House, OHMarch 30, 2015
It is a challenging job since you never know what you will be doing. There is way too much paper work and you are not paid enough to deal with constantly being yelled at by the managers you need to have sign papers.
EASY JOB
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Watchung, NJMarch 29, 2015
Pros: NICE HRS
Cons: NOT HAVING THE PROPER MERCHANDISE
IT WAS A TEMP JOB SETTING UP DISPLAYS I WORKED BY MY SELF. SPOKE TO MANGERS ONCE A WEEK, HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS STANDING ALL DAY, THE MOST ENJOYABLE WAS TALKING TO THE CUSTOMERS
contract work
Team Leader (Former Employee), Tigard, ORMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Friendly
Cons: Contract work
I find it hard to ever do contract work again . Waking up one morning to find out that you are no longer employed but not something you did but because the contract was not renewed is a bit difficult to live on. The company is very nice if you have questions or need support.
What a joke
Samsung Rep (Former Employee), New Albany,IndianaMarch 27, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
Was hired and told I would get 20 to 30 hours a week, but in 3 months had a grand total of 15.Your better off recycling beer cans for a living as my best paycheck was $87.Absolutel no training and went through 2 managers at the time who did not answer emails or calls.Dont waste your time McDonald's is still hiring.
Seeng a I never knew of.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bay City, MIMarch 26, 2015
I loved working for crossmark The down fall was that there was a lot of wear tear on my personal car. If you are an out going person like I am. it will be a great place to meet new people.
i like the versatility
Retail Representative (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 26, 2015
Pros: working the hours i chose
Cons: lacking training
i work my own hours which i like. management is okay could use more training. i work alone. hardest part of the job is MOD are rude don't like to help. if i had my own pricing gun would help.need more than a video to learn job manager should show you the ropes before you start.Maybe meet you at store and introduce you to store employees i would be needing for help. retail rep for BJs clubs.
Don't even bother
RETAIL REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Modesto, CAMarch 21, 2015
Terrible company, high stress, revolving door of employees.

Worked there 5 years and never got a promotion. Instead the promoted the woman who had NO experience. Raises were never given but new hires got on for more per hour.
Not your perfect job.
Product Demonstrator (Current Employee), Stafford, VAMarch 21, 2015
Cons: poor comunication
I have worked here for 6 month and I have always had trouble with not have product for that same day. They are very high on customer service but they do not operate with the the employees in the same way. They want their employee to have a successful events but they don't visit the stores to check on how they can help us improve. The carts in my local Walmart are falling apart and we have to fix them with tape or what we can find. I really can not say anything good of this company.
relaxed enviornment. room for growth
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), los angeles,caMarch 20, 2015
Good learning experience. Varied accounting systems. Casual dress. Good people. Gym onsite. relaxed enviornment. room for growth. ok benefits
Productive in The store chain
Reset Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 18, 2015
Pros: the pay is not bad
Cons: you are gone 4 days a week
This job is a third shift job, a lot of hard work. Travel a lot. The people you work with are great. This is like a family, because you are with them 4 days a week. We all get along great. We reset all Kroger stores.
a job where the day is never the same old thing
Retail Supervisor-Events (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 18, 2015
Pros: a wide range of duties
Cons: on call 24/7
I enjoyed the work. It was a differet day everyday. So it never got boring.I didn't like being on call 24/7. Never really had a day off even when on vacation.
team work
Retail Rep (Current Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 18, 2015
Cons: not enough hours
A typical day at work goes is,I start at 8:00 am,sign the log book at the retail store,ask manager for plan-o-gram,go to the section that's being reset,perform the reset according to plan-o-gram,clean section,have manager critique performance and sign off on my work,leave with a smile on the managers face.I learned to read detailed plan-o-grams from different retail establishments.I get along with management.My coworkers are great.The hardest part of the job performing resets with broken fixtures.the most enjoyable part of the job is if you see different establishments and meet new people.
Supervisor of Events for the Demo's (Former Employee), TX.March 13, 2015
Pros: a
Cons: a
This company was excellent to work for, I was laid off this past September. I really liked the position.

I was responsible for the hiring, dismissal of employees. Evaluation of their work. A code of ethical standards were upheld daily. Workers were to set up carts for daily demo's each morning, and I was responsible for making sure this was done in a timely manner, and Food Safety was a must. Kept track of the daily sales and productivity of each individual under my Supervision.
Very interesting company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 12, 2015
Pros: nice cafeteria, lunch area to sit in or outside, 5 days a work week
Cons: very hard to get hired on
Typical day is learning your job better, onboarding process for new hires, management not very friendly, co-workers are, nothing hard about the job and can be very enjoyable at times.
Opportunity
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 12, 2015
Pros: hands on activity, relationship building, travel
Cons: job security, management, leadership, communication
As a Retail supervisor at Crossmark I was in charge of leading a team of 12-16 Retail reps in both Austin and DFW territories. Along with the interview and hiring process, I lead the training for the reps. Managing reports and identifying trends was essential to the success of our team. This was a numbers oriented role where goal setting was key. Performing retail rep work-withs and identifying their strengths and weaknesses was critical to achieve our overall goal. Setting weekly/monthly goals and establishing a great relationship with my team was important to the overall success of our team. Managing my territories budget was also critical in the hiring process as well as the managing process. Making sure that every rep was accountable for their time was difficult at times but with mentorship and leadership, no tasks was difficult. Having to term a rep can't ever be easy but it was essential in our overall teams success. Being able to identify falsification and taking the correct steps with HR and documentation is important in the termination process. Auditing stores helps to identify red flags and falsification when reports don't correlate with the actual physical work. Leading a team and exceeding our goals was the most enjoyable part of this job.
vary fun and manageable work place
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 11, 2015
sales rep for walmart do about 4 to 5 stores a day usually go through store make sure everything is straight and in good order and make sure everything is presentable

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more

CROSSMARK Salaries