CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Found 1,851 reviews matching the search
Mostly flexible hours and very little weekend work
Retail Representative (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAAugust 3, 2017
My part in the company was a M-Th job and I could schedule most of my work around my personal schedule. Team jobs were set times, starting as early as 8am and running until as late as 5 or so pm. I never got a raise in the 4 years I did this job even though I was training people who started out at $1/hr more than me. I was told they don't give raises.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
No raises!

Lousy
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 3, 2017
Run as fast as you can!!!!
You will have numerous places to work : ex 5 stores can equal as little as 1 hour in pay!!! Yes, you read it right. Absolutely not worth the wear and tare on your vehicle. Your money goes right back into your gas tank!!!
Pros
Working on your own
Cons
Everything else

flexible
Retail data collector associate (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 2, 2017
I like working with Crossmark because I have the flexibility to work anytime that is convenient to me within certain due date to complete given project.

paid driving time is good. also, my manager assign projects to me that is very close to were I live.

I ask to be off schedule when I need vacation.

I think it is fun to work with Crossmark.

I love it.
Pros
flexible
Cons
low wage
August 4, 2017

We're glad you are loving your role and the flexibility that comes with the scheduling!

great part-time job. easy sales
EVENT TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAAugust 1, 2017
This is a job were you need to have smiles and be able to cook. You need to be able to hand out samples and explain or up-sale your product. Really easy job. Standing in place for long periods was the hardest part. Great employees
Pros
Daily work and easy job.
Cons
sometimes very busy with free samples hand-outs

n/a
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 1, 2017
Fun, awesome co workers, and love the hours. I was working in the retail department and i love that department. Nice people, awesome supervisor and they have the best cafeteria.
August 4, 2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We're glad that you loved your role here at CROSSMARK!

Job Responsibles
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 30, 2017
I start my day at a Walmart store doing Demo for what ever product or products that is being feature for that week. I would bring my cart out and setup my station and purchase my products with a company credit card. I will give samples to consumers I would talk about the product that is being feature. I like engaging with the customers and I meet a lot of nice people. The hardest part of the job is setting the the cart and putting the items back on shelf at the end of the day.
August 4, 2017

Thank you for that detailed overview of the Event Specialist position! It sounds like you did a great job and learned a lot!

Company is okay if you don't mind travel
Retail / Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 29, 2017
Prefer to work in Houston.

In the beginning I was working in Houston, but as time progressed, I was traveling further and further away.

I asked to be scheduled locally; however, that did not occur.

Not employee friendly.
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 28, 2017
Not compensated for work that is expected. Annual raises are not given no matter what your performance level is. Technology is poor. Constant problems.

Crossmark
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 27, 2017
A typical day at work was amazing and always very fun. Every day we had different things to offer the customers and new goals to set. The most challenging part of the job was convincing every person to buy the products, but it was super fun to try.
Pros
Free samples
August 4, 2017

We're ecstatic that you love working with your team and have gained so many great career skills! Thank you for being a proud member of the CROSSMARK family!

Create your own schedule..
Retail Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 26, 2017
The work varies from 0- 10+ hours weekly on average for part time data collectors/auditors. You can't work over a certain amount of time in a day and that includes your drive time and milage. I had a great manager. There are times when the work picks up and there are deadlines. It could be a lot on you. But once you get the hang of it, It's not too bad. I got hurt at another job, so that's why I had to temporarily quick with the option to return later.
Pros
weekly pay, flexible, make your own schedule
Cons
Pay rate, a lot of driving, traffic
August 4, 2017

We're glad you loved your time at CROSSMARK! Please be sure to check for open positions once you are ready to come back - we'd love to have you back! www.CROSSMARK.com/careers .

Productive company with lots of room for potential
Event Specialist /Lead (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 26, 2017
I really liked the consistent hours at this location. There was a lot of manager turnover and were sometimes unaware of the overall duties to be executed. I love the potential for this company and would definitely return to this company in the future.
Pros
consistent hours
Cons
no paid vacations
August 4, 2017

We're glad you loved your time at CROSSMARK! Please be sure to check for open positions - we'd love to have you back! www.CROSSMARK.com/careers .

Easy job
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 24, 2017
I enjoy interacting with the customers and offering them samples of new products. Many are repeat shoppers and know me by name. The hardest part of the job is being on your feet in one spot for several hours. Unfortunately, hours are not consistent and vary week to week. Local manager is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
Pros
work shift is only 6 hours; family atmosphere
Cons
No paid holidays, vacations or sick leave
August 4, 2017

We're glad you're loving your role at CROSSMARK! Thank you for being a proud member of the CROSSMARK family!

Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX 75024July 23, 2017
My manager was dynamic. She knew her job. She is a person you could approach with any job issue and she helped you get it solved. She is a person with very good people skills and a great communicator.
Pros
The office environment
Cons
Don't hire a lot from contracts
August 4, 2017

We're glad that you had a great manager while at CROSSMARK! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Typical merchandising
Retail Representative - Loreal (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 23, 2017
This job was very basic merchandising/resets. I enjoyed my co-workers and superiors. I would definitely work for P&G again if the chance became available.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Job ended
August 4, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at CROSSMARK. We're glad you loved your role with us!

Work based on reporting in the computer, their system never works
Retail Consultant (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoJuly 22, 2017
The job is based on working whit stores and reporting the work in the computer. But their system never works. Long hours calling field support to help. With no resolve. How can the system is so bad if the work is based on it. It's very frustrating to report all your work done because it'll rarely submit what you done. All those hours for nothing. You're never certain if they paying for all the stores worked.

They are slow for paying but fast when they need work they are quite fast.

Don't bother with them.
Pros
You make your work hours
Cons
more time calling for their unresolved problems that actually working
August 4, 2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience - we will be sure to share them with the proper teams.

Doesn't appreciate employees
Retail Events Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARJuly 22, 2017
Heavy work load with no assistance allowed
Computer skills
manager biased for his hired employees
Hard work and not sufficient wages. Company rarely gives raises
Trying to please immediate supervisor
Working with team members
Company is constantly adding more duties with no new compensation
Pros
Paid vacation
Cons
Benefits such as insurance are paid by employee, no retirement
August 4, 2017

Hi there. We always strive to improve as an organization. We see that you are marked as a former employee, however, we'd like to hear more specifics so that we can address the issues you've raised. Please send us an email outlining the situation to our Human Resources department. Thank you!

company expects a lot from reps, and pays very litle. No raises
Retail Representative - Chobani Dedicated Team (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX 75024July 21, 2017
nothing positive to say, except you make your own schedule . managers are bullies. their supplied ipads have internal issues, programs always crash - makes reporting impossible some days. They actually "fudge" reports to the client and will ask you to lie to the client too.
Pros
Make your own schedual, flexability
Cons
low pay, no raises, WORST mileage package in the industry
August 4, 2017

Hi there. We always strive to be better as an organization and several of the things you mention here are direct violations of company policy. Please contact our Human Resources department so that we can address the concerns you've brought forth here. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Not a great experience
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 20, 2017
If you do not need a minimum number of hours and okay with full time hours 1 x per month then this job will work for you. Very inconsistent hours...no benefits to speak of.
Pros
Own noss...write your schedule
Cons
No hours

It was okay.
Event Team Lead Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 18, 2017
Not always the greatest place to work. But had one supervisor that was the best. But the other supervisor was horrible. When you needed things to be done as a Team Lead it was impossible to get done.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

A great job for someone wanting part time work or just to supplement their income
Associate (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 17, 2017
I loved working for this company. I got to work alone and not deal too much with the public. The district manager was always available if I had any questions or needed assistance.
Pros
flexible hours
August 4, 2017

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CROSSMARK. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8