CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employer Reviews

customer manager
Customer Manager (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAOctober 6, 2014
Pros: great co workers and customers, good working enviroment, involved in industry outings and special events
Cons: healthcare, expenses, corporate direction
working with manufacturers and customers to solve daily issues. Reviewed weekly sales, created forecasts, managed inventory and orders, created and entered promotional planner, responsible for all new items - new item setup, presentations, and execution.

gave me the opportunity to call on major accounts. learned how to managed accounts professionally, – more... retrieve valuable information, answer questions on a timely basis, execute all requests, and create a great working environment with clients and customers.

hardest part of the job is working with customer and client on service level issues. As a broker, these issues are out of the our hands but they effect sales and customer service level goals. Key part of my job is to try to resolve these issues in a timely manner and get product to customers as quiclky as possible.

great industry, dealing with people, industry related special events, seeing hardwork payoff in increased sales for customer and client – less
I'm looking for work someplace else and you should too.
event specialist (Current Employee), Appleton. WIOctober 5, 2014
Cons: no reward for faithfulness and hard workstation
nonnot apply here. No chance for advancement. New employees get higher wages than old faithful ones. No one got raises in the four years. Making less money than when I started because the cut our hours. Schedule constantly changing. You'll go to bed with no job listed on computer get a phone call the next morning Where are you? You can never make any – more... plans always on call. Hours so erratic you cant do it with kids and daycare. Expect 12 hours a week 24 Max and they always expect a lot for the piddly amount you get. They reduce your hours to give to new people that come in to string them along until they get wise and quit.On your feet constantly some team members almost crippled. Will not let you sit or acommodate those with disabilities. Feds are in process of filing class action suit. Look for job somewhere else. – less
Technology and Merchandising at its best
Merchandiser - Part time weekdays (Former Employee), Plano, TXOctober 3, 2014
Pros: highly technical and prepared staff
Cons: no equipment nor tools
Crossmark has a reputation for relying on both high level technology as well as skilled Merchandisers on their stores whe it comes to products and schedule. Very organized when it comes to schedule and email notifications. It was a pleasure working with such a high level of proficiency and readiness. I've learned a lot from Crossmark.
Very flexible time table.
Retail Representative - Part Time (Current Employee), Stuart, VAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: manage yourself, low stress, usually very easy work, more like quality control.
Cons: part time work only, no benifits, no pay increases or paid time off or sick pay, limited hours.
My boss is fantastic and very easy to work with. The job has its challenges like when trying to work projects on 1st of the month or during a store is having corp visitors.

Very flexible for time management as far as time of day or week you can preform store visits.

You manage yourself for the most part.

Now that I have build strong relationships – more... with store staff I feel like I am visiting with friends while we work to complete a needed task which makes the work more fun. – less
Merchandising Position
Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXOctober 2, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: not enough work.
I was hired for a new program.. very disorganized and not challenging enough. Too much non productive time ina week.
I promote different items to the public
Marketing Advertiser (Current Employee), Plano, TXOctober 2, 2014
I get ready and get my cart set up, I take my cart out on the floor and promote as hard as I can to try to get people to buy my product. Sometimes it could be baked goods that I promote, such as bagels with butter on it. I will promote people to try and buy it. But sometimes it could be vitamins for both children and adults.
Senior-level Sales Representative
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 1, 2014
Pros: you get to set your own schedule
Cons: have not had a pay raise since i began with the company
At this time I service 25 Walmarts and basically I am responsible for anything that goes on with our products in those Walmarts. This ranges from planogram's, displays, general marketing, and anything else that might come up.
For me the best thing about my job is my supervisor as she has been very willing to work with me as special needs may have come – more... up – less
Loved working at Crossmark until my position was terminated due to client contract discontinued.
Retail Supervisor, L'Oreal Merchandiser (Former Employee), ArkansasSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: multiple divisions/teams to work on, great managers!
Cons: contracts with clients can end with 2 week notice, leaving you without a job!
Crossmark has multiple openings within my city but did not attempt to contact me for transfer to another team/division even though I applied to 10 positions that I am qualified for. We were told that if we applied and notified our supervisors we would be escalated to recruiting for possible transfers. Never happened in my particular case so I am very – more... dissatisfied with how this was handled. – less
enjoyable and varying demo specialist
Road Show Specialist; Event Specialist (Former Employee), BJ's Wholesale Maple Shade, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: varied product lines to sample and display.
Cons: only temporary.
A typical day at work required great flexibility and hard work . I learned to deal with many types of people, and to show enthusiasm for many product lines. Management was demanding with strong adherence to many rules. My coworkers were most congenial. The hardest part of the job was the ongoing chaos as the program was just starting up. The most enjoyable – more... part was always my wonderful customers. – less
would be a fun job if we were given incentives.....like bonuses or raises, or commission.
Part-time Lead Event Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: they hire retirees and the schedule is somewhat flexable
Cons: no bonuses, no raises, thankless and deathly, mind numbingly boring at times.
I was an event specialist for 6 months and then promoted to lead event specialist at a Plano, TX location up until 2 weeks ago when I left in disgust. I worked very very hard because that is my work ethic. There are no other reason to work that hard, because there is no other reward for hard work. There are no incentives. It would have been extremely – more... helpful if I, or the ES's whom I managed, received some kind of bonus structure, some kind of recognition for meeting or exceeding goals. The rate of burn out is high and the demands of some people in supervisory positions are extraordinary. When I accepted the promotion, and after I excelled at the testing I was required to pass, I was guaranteed 7 hours per day, 4 days per week. My hours were shortly thereafter reduced to 6 hours per day with no guarantee of days per week. I don't know if this was company policy or just particular to my supervisor, who was awful, but I was expected to complete the same amount of work within those reduced hours as when I worked the full 7 hours/4 days. In fact, additional work was added which caused many hours of overtime that I was not compensated for. My supervisor was OCD and treated his leads and ES's horribly. He was promoted from lead.....a good thing......but what management training he received I couldn't say. He was just awful and made the job twice as bad as it already was through coercion and threats. I endured this for an unlivable wage.This company could be the CHEAPEST company I've ever worked for. I would never go back and don't recommend this company or this thankless job to anyone. – less
It's a GREAT company!!!
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Kissimmee, FLSeptember 26, 2014
I can't say anything bad about this company, my supervisors are the sweetest and most understanding individuals I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I love that this job gives me the opportunity to meet different people and try out different products.
Good Part-Time Job
Market Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TxSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling.
Cons: long hours, low pay.
Long work days, low pay. flexible schedule and great job security.
Crossmark was the Administrative component
Retail Sales Representative Dannon Yogurt (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: health insurance
Cons: not happy with in-house politics
Dannon was the product management completing the equation. The Dannon Manager covering the state was enjoyable working with and always positive, supportive and helpful. The original Crossmark Territory Manager was also enjoyable to work with. This individual would meet with me 2-3 times a month and informative. This person also was responsible for our – more... yearly performance evaluation. At one point my Territory Manager was promoted within Crossmark. I applied for the position but Crossmark selected an individual within the Tampa office. I found it frustrating working with an individual that was inexperience with the product and how the Reps worked. I was not alone in my perception.
Dannon was a great company. – less
Work involves far to much travel
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: to much travel time
Typical day involves Traveling to various retailers on behalf of samsung electronics
which in tails price checks , market intel (checking for price size and features )
Build displays from simple to complex.
Good ays , All products on site and operational , friendly management staff, getting to help some customers with questions regarding samsung electronics.
Co – more... workers are scarce because jobs are mainly solo projects
Bad days happen when materials are not yet in store , calling store yields no results , also far to much travel , work load inconsistent – less
Very fun place to work at.
event specialist (Current Employee), Kenosha, WISeptember 23, 2014
Pros: selling our products to members.
Cons: short break, no benifits.
I have wonderful co-workers always willing to help.
I get really nice members that come in and always brighten up my day.
the most enjoyable company to work with
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Lynchburg,VaSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: enjoyable place to work
Cons: not enough hours for me, i'm on fixed income
It is enjoyable place to work. And its also very hard to work sometimes when you aren't supplied with the the supply.
Fun Place to Work with Great Management
District Manager (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: fun, management, training
Cons: job security
Fun job with great management. Learned a lot from my managers. Only bad thing I have to say is job security. Was in top 3 managers of my team but was let go do to cut backs.
Great company to work for especially if looking for long term career.
Event Specialist Team Lead (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCSeptember 19, 2014
The company has gone through major changes since I first starting working for them. Overall, my experience was great and this is a company I would recommend to work for. Pay, benefits, and communication was more than anyone could ask for. Its a shame I wasn't able to transfer to a position closer to my new home.
good co. to work for very professional people
Lead Technician (Former Employee), TXSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: sampling new products and tryingthem befroe buying was a big plus.
I worked for them for over 2 years but had to quit when husband needed personal care daily for 6 months. the co-workers and I got along most management offered me a job to work for them I am good at selling products and as far as I know no complaints form co worked for
Accomating
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 18, 2014
Company is easy to work with as far as scheduling around your needs. Could use more hours, mileage pay is low.

About CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK helps clients in the consumer packaged goods industry get products in and out of stores. The company provides headquarter – Read more