CROSSMARK

1.1K reviews

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Great place to work if you need a flexible job.
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Martinsburg, West VirginiaAugust 11, 2015
I work in most every department in most stores, there is only several projects each week that are the same. This is part of the job that I enjoy most, it has taught me to be very flexible. I have a great supervisor. When I do get to work with others things are always very professional. There really is no part of the job that is hard in my opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I make a difference.
Not a place I would reccommend.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Columbus, InAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Ability to work on your own. As long as tasks were completed on time, no problem.
Cons: No benefits or raises. Driving forever.
We were outsourced to Crossmark in August of 2008. My job title was eliminated at the end of May 2015. In almost 7 years, things went from tolerable to miserable. I received no raises and I asked several times. My resource tools, computer, credit card, etc. were taken back and the standards for training were basically eliminated. I drove my own car around 33,000 miles per year with sub standard mileage reimbursement.
Set my hours and work days
Retail Service Merchandiser (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 9, 2015
• I was responsible for placing merchandise on the store shelf and returning outdated goods and products.
• My responsibilities also included place new tags, proper signage and placing displays.
• Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests.
• Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions
Work all day with people and food.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Joplin, MOAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Short work days, different foods to taste and sale.
Cons: Lack of hours
Happy place to work for. The management is very supportive and flexible to work with. This job helped me to sale events and samples to people. This job also expanded my tastes when it comes to food.
be very nice to people and the manger.
retail rep (Former Employee), teaxsAugust 5, 2015
how to work with different people lifting the shelf is when you finish the job and the manger sign off your paper work that you did a good job.
CUSTOMER MANAGER (Former Employee), Houston,TexasAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Travel, vacation car allowance
Cons: Healthcare
With my 20+ years with Crossmark I was able to take advantage of many training tools that they offered. It is a Great company with Great people. Each of my managers from my first day to my last where very good to work for each one treated us with respect. Crossmark is one company that is willing to go the extra mile for it clients and employees. I enjoyed calling all my customers and clients. I was able to have daily and weekly contacts with all of them.
Job
Inventory Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 4, 2015
If the pay was better, it would be better.
I learned that I am a people person.
I meet a lot of interesting people
I spent a lot of time driving for very little pay,it really isn't worth it. I spent more in gas than my actual paycheck
Great schedule, loved travleing with work.
Retail Merchandising Representative (Former Employee), everywhereAugust 3, 2015
Pros: traveling
Cons: No benefits
I was on a reset team, I traveled to various stores to update the stores to current plantogram standards. Management doesn't bother you all in all overall a great company to work for.
productive
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 2, 2015
Pros: Mileage
Cons: low pay, no benefits, low hours, mileage is less then other companys
Co workers are great, management only has time for higher management. The work they give is easy there is a great variety of assignments and stores you will work in. Even though I worked in a lot of different stores it was all in the same area therefor the store managers get to know know you which makes you job easier.
A little extra money
Perishables Sales Rep (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 31, 2015
Clients represented were fun.

One must work for them to understand that there is no future with them!

Met some great people in the field while doing the job. Those people I will miss.
Crossmark, an excellent retail company to work for that cares about its employees
Retail Account Representative (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Professional staff
Cons: have to wake up at 4am
It is an excellent company to work for because of the people. They are very professional. We are a team of resetters for 11 Publix Supermarkets that decipher multiple planograms and other documents to each store daily and a weekly basis. We are very very courteous and respectful to guests in the store that have questions and it is a very pleasant company to work for. The only draw back is waking up at 4am everyday.
Overall decent work enviroment
Event Specialist (Former Employee), New JerseyJuly 30, 2015
Pros: getting to discover new products
Cons: Very few hours, no cooperation from staff
As an event specialist, my job entails reviewing product knowledge before the project is presented.
Run the event, then afterwards give progress report.
What I found a little challenging was lack of cooperation on management staff. However, I always got my projects done in a timely manner.
Each event had about two other specialist on board, catering to their own events.
It was a solo job, let by directions from a manual.

Most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the customers, and launching new product.
Best Job I ever had
Project Adminstrator (Former Employee), Plano, TexasJuly 30, 2015
Was the best job I ever had. I miss my job! I got along with everyone in the company, I knew everyone from the cleaning crew to the CEO. I was wrongfully let go and would love to go back.
Crossmark Is Bad For Employees
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Manteca, CaJuly 29, 2015
Pros: 0
Cons: low pay, bad management, low hours, broken equipment, lack of trust between employer/employee
If you are looking for a job this is the worst place you can be. This place is very wishy washy. They have broken down equipment to work with. When you inform supervisors of damaged equipment they claim to put in an order to fix it but it never gets done. The person who used the cart before is most likely a slob that left everything a mess so it takes a long time just to get things ready to use so the health authorities doesn't shut you down. The management is a thing of ridicule. They pick apart everything you do but in reality they never bothered to train you. All training is done online, except for your first day on the actual job in which another event specialist trains you but doesn't tell you everything you need to know so you have to relearn everything later. The company lies and tries every trick in the book to pay people less than they are owed and if you don't pay attention you get screwed. They only have the kits half the time because Walmart tends to frequently throw them out. Their field support is a joke. They basically have someone reading rather slowly off a screen you could look up yourself on the smart phone. Recently in a fit of folly they changed the hours to later times so you can spend an extra few hours standing around doing nothing because who goes grocery shopping at 7 in the evening? There are also no raises and a low amount of hours. This is a bad career move unless it's your first job and you've little to nothing on your resume.
greAT
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Southgate, MIJuly 29, 2015
This is a great company to work for, never found a better atmosphere to work in. Always a new experience, even if its a bad one, which is rare
alot of customer interaction.
Retail Supervisor of Events (Current Employee), Lubbock, Tx.July 27, 2015
Pros: I love the people and the job.
Cons: No full time positions or healthcare.
I schedule events and make sure they are performed. I learned all there is to be a Supervisor. I manage about 20 employees. I get along great with everyone. My co-workers love me and i love them. The most enjoyable part are the customers and the interaction with them. The hardest part of the job is when i have to let someone go.
Hard Company to work for
Retail Supervisor of Events (Former Employee), Warrensville, OHJuly 26, 2015
the management was not helpful at all, they were very undependable and were not confident in their job , which made me not confident that I was doing everything correctly.
work was good but pay could be better
data collector (Former Employee), iowa wisconsin, illinoisJuly 26, 2015
Pros: freedom to plan day
Cons: no pay raises
The supervisors were all very friendly and helpful with very little interference from them on doing my work. I only had co-worker several times but found them friendly, helpful and hard working. Several times a year I was assigned surveys for Coke which were very time consuming. These were my least favorite duties. The best part of the job was planning my own day and route to drive.
extra hours.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Free samples
Cons: short breaks
We believe in teamwork and love what we do. The hours are great but there is a limit. Being part time with limited benefits you need a extra job. We should receive an incentive for what we do and the amount of products that's sold.
Demo Specialist (Former Employee), Hickory, NCJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Interaction with the public.
Cons: Not enough hours because of part time status.
Fantastic leader in consumer goods sales and marketing. CROSSMARK helps some of the largest consumers with important interaction. Indeed helped me to secure this job.
Headquarters