CROSSMARK
1,026 reviews

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Comfortable job,easy going
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 14, 2015
Pros: I work my on schedual.
Cons: Would love more hours
I had to learn patience. My work is not what alot of people are cut out to do. I walk alot an scan all day. But I meet new people all the time. I enjoy the time of being out in the field ,my manager is a great person to work for ,the company is a nice comapany as well.
Great
Lead Event Specialist (Current Employee), Kenosha, WIJune 14, 2015
Good place, flexible. Been here a long time and I am treated great. We work with many different companies every single day.
Awful
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Macon, MOJune 14, 2015
Pros: Make your own schedule
Cons: EVERYTHING ELSE!!
For some people this might be an ideal employer, but not me. Crossmark did not compensate fairly for all of the tools and supplies needed. You have to pay for these out of your own pocket. This includes printer ink (I was required to print around 100 pages a week from my personal printer), box cutter, zip ties, pens, glue, etc. Plus, my supervisor would encourage us to build simple displays in the stores every week. You wouldn't get fired for not building them, but it was highly frowned upon when you didn't do it. I would have to pay for the supplies to build these as well. Those little expenses add up every week. The company and my supervisor were not very helpful at all when problems would arise.

You get to plan your own hours, which is the only nice thing about the job.

When I started employment with them, they told me my hours would be "slightly reduced" when the slow season started. I went from 25 hours a week down to five without any heads up from the company. That is when I resigned.

I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Productive, fun place to meet new people
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Dothan, ALJune 12, 2015
It was a fun and exciting environment to meet new people. You also get to work alongside with some great co-worker. The management team is somewhat unavailable because everything is through email, so response time can be slow. Your typical work schedule is Thursday through Sunday, but sometime work is very slow so you might get to work one or two days out the week. Overall, it's a great part-time job.
Love interacting with people
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXJune 11, 2015
Pros: work alone
Cons: Great work environment
Love what I do. The event specialist position is great for individuals who are looking to re enter the work field, The position allows you the freedom to work alone, and market yourself and well as selling the products they wish to market.
Enjoyed working with a team spirit
Dedicated Sales Rep (Former Employee), MAJune 10, 2015
Communication was the important part of this job to getting the tasks completed successfully. As a result of good communication I have developed many good relationships with upper mgmt. in all stores that I have worked in . As a result of ths I have gained the trust that what ever task performing that I would get done correctly.
The job itself was o.k.
Retail Representative (Former Employee), N/AJune 10, 2015
Pros: meeting new people, gaining retail experience.
Cons: traveling and not getting paid fo it, and not enough hours to make up for all the traveling.
I liked the job itself .I had to go to assigned stores and tell them what i was there to do and what all i had to do and most of them got mad and wouldnt let me do or would only let me do certain things,so i had drove say 30 miles from home for nothing and didnt get paid for it.
Productive workplace
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSJune 8, 2015
Pros: work alone, see people you know, eat the samples you make
Cons: short break, tiring, standing a lot
A typical day at work would be me getting all my supplies for the event, then going to get my products that i will be sampling to customers and then I set up my cart with all my stuff and then i stand and wait for customers to come and get samples.
Fun
Event Specialist/Team Lead/Merchandiser (Current Employee), Macon, GAJune 7, 2015
Cons: Hot temperature
Was a very decent place to work. The only downfall was working doing hot, almost unbearable temperatures. Other than working extremely hot temperatures this was an awesome job. If you are a car person this is the perfect part-time job.
Poor employee appriecation
Data Collector (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZJune 7, 2015
This company does not care if you can only work certain days and do not care about their employees. Poor service for their employees.
Productive and loose work place.
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), San Antonio, TxJune 5, 2015
A typical day would be waking up early and driving across Texas to different stores. Build, stock, set, tag all items and move shelves where needed. Hard labor work but it felt like an exercise each day.
the most enjoyable part of the job
Demo Specialist (Former Employee), Paris, TXJune 5, 2015
Being able to serve the customer and see them smile is the best part. Showing them the product and educating them makes it more fun. Just being able to have someone enjoy my knowledge is great.
Very Busy
DEMO EVENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 4, 2015
Pros: I would consider myself as a pro.
Cons: child try to get over on you on the food without their parent.
Starts off slow sometimes.
I learn how some people do not eat breakfast to come in for free food. Also some do not have money to buy food. They get free food as well.
Management good.
Coworkers are friendly.
Some people can not talk to the public.
I love talking to people.
Ok company, flex hours are great but the pay is low and no benefits
Market Research (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJune 3, 2015
Pros: Flex hours
Cons: Low pay
An ok company to work for, I enjoyed the flex hours and the independence but the pay is low and no benefits. The normal day is spent scanning upcs and completing surveys in grocery and mass merchant stores.
Not a good company to work for.
DCA-Team Lead (Former Employee), Plano, TXJune 3, 2015
Pros: set your own hours
Cons: No breaks and except a lot out of you.
I really don't have much to say about Crossmark, I loved my job and setting my own hours as a DCA. I learned to organize my time very well. I loved my co-worker, only got to meet them when I trained them in. The hardest part was no communication and trying to figure out what your were doing.
Love the work there
Event Representative (Current Employee), Clermont, FLJune 2, 2015
I love working in this place, love the work environment. Great management team, great coworkers, great products being shown.
Great environment to learn how to sale
Lead Event Specialist (Current Employee), Brownsville, TXJune 1, 2015
Pros: weekly pay, great environment
Cons: not benefits or good healthcare
Is a great way to learn how to sale, how to greet a customer and how to help a customer in finding the right choice in food or any other product in the market that we demonstrate. In here I learn how to be a better leader, how to manage a team and how to meet goals in sales. The job is not hard it all, the hard part can only be if you don't have the right customer skills to learn how to sale a product. The great part of the job is when the customer is happy with the service you provide to them.
Great static schedule.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Birmingham ALJune 1, 2015
Pros: Set schedule
Cons: No benefits, low pay, and no mileage pay. Takes a toll on your car.
Worked a different store every day. Although I was part of a team, I didn't feel like everyone was on the same side. Management neglected employees. Morale was very low with very low positivity. Typical day included going to a Winn-Dixie store and performing multiple resets with no promise of leaving on time, depending on employees completing their tasks in a timely manner. Hardest part of the job was the drama. (I hate to complain about drama, but it was a constant issue every day.)
Crossmark work week
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), MontanaJune 1, 2015
Pros: Love the travel and different task assigned to me each week
Cons: It hard to get over 20 hours per week only a part- time company
I like the company every changing in how it collect data information for different market avenues. The company offer employee chances opportunity advancement as long you are willing to travel or move to a new locations. Many time I am coving for different associates who have are not available for work or have problem in completing task assigned to them.
Top management
Customer Service (Current Employee), Madison, WIMay 31, 2015
It could be better needs improvement they don't treat employees good and you never get enough hours sometimes you don't get any hours period

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more

CROSSMARK Salaries