CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employer Reviews

Too many people making decisions out of touch with marketplace
retail sales specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: making my own hours
Cons: poor upper management and company disconnect
I worked in my assigned territory, making my own hours and budgeting my time in each account. My skill set was already above anything that I could have learned on this job. I communicated with my co-workers via phone or E-mail, and a large portion of my day was spent on resolving other worker issues, due to lack of skills or knowledge by the immediate supervisor. The hardest part of this job was having to be the manager, while someone else was being paid to do so who held no knowledge of what the job entailed. I really enjoyed being able to problem solve for my customers, helping with merchandising to maximize in store sales and eye appeal of stores.
Great pay, nice hours, but...
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: great pay and easy work
Cons: the employees in the store, were my fellow co-workers and i worked, did not like us at all.
I loved working for Crossmark, it was simple and easy work, but my only problem was the place I was stationed at. The manger of the store and there employees did not show much kindness towards my supervisor and my fellow co-workers. We felt unwanted there and it got to the point were one of my co-workers got fired for something she did not do. I tried to get a transfer to a different store but was unable to and to save myself from the situation that the store put my old co-worker through I put my two weeks in to save myself the drama.
I like mechandising but it is not solid enough for what I am looking for.
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Plano, Tx.February 7, 2015
I enjoy the flexibility of this type of work. I like the continuing challenges of the type of projects I get to execute at store level.
When I do work with co-workers it is enjoyable because the average day I work alone. The hardest part of the job is the lack of consistency with the hours provided. What I like most is the diversity of the work provided.
Part time work
Part-Time Merchandiser (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Looking for Full time work
Good company to work for and pleasant work enviroment
Hours varied per work week, looking for a stable 40+ hour work week
food event specialist
food event specialist (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: very understanding and supportive staff
setting up kiosk, preparing food samples
setting up presentation - making sure you talk to everyone in 10 foot radious of kiosk
fun wrok area
Lead Event Specialist (Current Employee), Mukwonago, WIFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: love the type of work
Cons: work every weekend
prep and sample food/merchandise able to be certified in FSC and etip co workers excellent, customers Crossmark is not consistent in work hours too many down times per month Constant change of supervisors.
fun place
food demonstrator (Current Employee), fort myers flFebruary 4, 2015
i enjoy working with this company i love the customer and the store manager they work with your school schedule and make your schedule in advance so you can have time to call ahead of time
Expect change
Retail Supervisor of Events (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: change
Cons: constant changes
We make the world a better place one day at a time. Product demonstration is a hard gig. There is no way of telling if a client will change their mind at the last minute. If you like working with people and you are able to multi-task, this might be a company to look in to.
Great Company
Retail Marketing and Merchandising Team Lead (Current Employee), FloridaFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
This company offers flexibility and the opportunity to work in a growing career opportunity. Awesome pay and great people.
Able to work at your own pace
Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: lots of networking
Cons: not enough hours
I never meet a stranger who has turned me down. My customer literally come into the stores looking for me, and that's a great feeling
Service Merchandiser (Current Employee), Fort Smith, ARJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: schedule flexibility and pay. working as part of a team as well as working solo.
Cons: travel compensation, print reimbursement, and favoritism by my supervisor
I really enjoy working for Crossmark. My projects aren't the same day after day. My responsibilities may be to help with a reset on one day and the next day it may be placing Instant Rebate Coupons on products in different stores. I have learned so much while working with Crossmark. Such as, executing a planogram on time every time in a friendly and conscientious manner. That no matter what the customer is still the number one priority. I passed cosmetics reset, sales capability, and electronics certification tests with 100% proficiency. I have some of the greatest co-workers I could ask for. We all pitch in to help one another if one of us is having a problem. The hardest part of my job is receiving work from my Supervisor. In my opinion, he has his favorites as to who get the best project opportunities. There are some inconsistencies with the policies and procedures that are set forth. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and doing something new every day. I also love the traveling aspect of my job. I just don't get enough hours.
Need very flexible schedule.
Part-time Event Specialist (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: pleasant position
Cons: poor planning/scheduling
Changing of scheduled not communicated - beware that mid schedule - the schedule is changed without notice. Not good for the life/work balancing!!! Also they don't schedule for same days of the week repetitively so very very hard to plan/schedule any personal life.
Pleasant and rewarding
Food Sample Demonstrator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 27, 2015
Enjoyed daily customer contact. The most enjoyable part of the day was customer satisfaction.
Okay place to work
Food Demonstrator (Current Employee), Citrus Heights, CAJanuary 26, 2015
Not much room for advancement. Not enough hours. Not enough scheduled events
this position was very interesting
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 26, 2015
working independently was ok, but i prefer to work as a team with co-worker
Sales and Marketing Services
Customer Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: compensation/benefits
CROSSMARK is a top supplier of Sales and Marketing services. When the work is busy and accomplishments are made, the work is very rewarding. Sometimes the work can be slow paced and frustrating. The people at this company are excellent.
Great part time opportunities.
Retail Merchandising (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Great place to work if you are a morning person. Basic planograms, that are easy to do.Very flexible. Company was very helpful during onboarding process.
Fun with A Smile
Product Demonstrator (Current Employee), Harlingen, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good working conditions & great staff
Cons: no cons to me at all.
I love working at Crossmark. I get to work with great staff. I demo different kinds of food, products, DVDs, Hand Lotion, Perfumes. I only do this on the weekends cause my kids are grown & need to stay active. I get to talk about the different products so that customers that come into Sam's Club will get to taste or try this product to see if they would like to buy it.
Crossmark
EVENT SPECIALIST TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), Owensboro, KYJanuary 22, 2015
a typical day at work is I arrive and greet customers with new products to try from time to time products will vary between food and general merchandise. Management was helpful and energetic. he job was low stress impact and nice work environment. the most enjoyable part was the interactions with customers.
Flexible schedules
Merchandiser - Retail Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Stocked shelves for retail customers and provided customer service for consumers.

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more