CROSSMARK
1,058 reviews

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

ok
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXJune 24, 2015
This job was ok. They start you off working part time then cut your hours down to 5 hrs a week. So actually it wasn't a ok job it was a bad job
Easy job with little stress
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 23, 2015
Pros: Short work days, friendly environment
Cons: limited hours and little schedule flexibility
Setting up and cooking free samples is the lowest stress job I've ever had. Customers had nothing to complain about, little to no competition between workers, and the only strict part of the job was cleanliness which was simple for anyone with medical experience.
productive place and fun to work for
Demo Specialist (Former Employee), Daphne, ALJune 20, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: n/a
good company to work for. they are understanding and helpful.I enjoyed the interaction with their members and was a pleasant environment.
.Retail Merchandising
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), IowaJune 20, 2015
Pros: Being able to schedule my own work schedule.
Cons: Unpaid time due to management wasting my time.
Crossmark is a good company. But the stores I worked in had very rude management starting with the top dog and drizzling down to the bottom. I performed tasks that generally needed management approval. And sometimes they would waste up to 2 hours of my time that I wouldn't get paid for since the pay was in minutes for tasks performed.
decent job
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Willimantic, CTJune 18, 2015
Pros: good pay easy work
Cons: minimal hours available
The work is slow but lots of chances to sell to customers. Able to give customers a new experience of product. lots of competition for work hours
wonderful place to work would recommend to anyone
Indoor Event Specialist (Former Employee), virginia Beach VirginaJune 18, 2015
working for crossmark is like going to the park as a kid as long as your a people oriented person you will love the job. the management is wonderful were I worked they struggle with you to make sure all your hours and money is accounted for.
Crossmark was just ok
Demo Event Specialist (Former Employee), Folsom, CAJune 17, 2015
Crossmark is only as good has the support you get. Very low hours not very good when it comes to equipement. and if you needed any good source of electrical and had none to bad so sad
fun working with pet customers
Nutrition Assistant (Former Employee), MAJune 17, 2015
day to day basis I enjoyed this job flexible hours fun jobs like to talk to pet parents solving the issues company is great team players playing with pets
Easy to work for,not a lot of hours
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Springfield, MOJune 16, 2015
A typical day consists of me demoing a different product each day. I usually demo a food item. Most food I demo I have to prep and cook throughout the day. My goal is to inform customers about the product and attempt to sell the product. Overall, this is a great job to have as a second job. I say this because hours can be scarce unless it's holiday time.
Productive workplace.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Katy, TXJune 15, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedules.
Working with CROSSMARK is great because of the ongoing interaction with people throughout the work day. I enjoy talking to people and applying my psychology and sales knowledge to sell products and learn about better ways to demonstrate products.
I love working here... Because of all the different people i get to meet.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Yuba City, CAJune 14, 2015
Set up my demo and then get customer to try my product. My job is to point out the good thing about the product and increase sales. I love the part about talking with the customers. My co-workers are very nice and helpful.
Comfortable job,easy going
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 14, 2015
Pros: I work my on schedual.
Cons: Would love more hours
I had to learn patience. My work is not what alot of people are cut out to do. I walk alot an scan all day. But I meet new people all the time. I enjoy the time of being out in the field ,my manager is a great person to work for ,the company is a nice comapany as well.
Great
Lead Event Specialist (Current Employee), Kenosha, WIJune 14, 2015
Good place, flexible. Been here a long time and I am treated great. We work with many different companies every single day.
Awful
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Macon, MOJune 14, 2015
Pros: Make your own schedule
Cons: EVERYTHING ELSE!!
For some people this might be an ideal employer, but not me. Crossmark did not compensate fairly for all of the tools and supplies needed. You have to pay for these out of your own pocket. This includes printer ink (I was required to print around 100 pages a week from my personal printer), box cutter, zip ties, pens, glue, etc. Plus, my supervisor would encourage us to build simple displays in the stores every week. You wouldn't get fired for not building them, but it was highly frowned upon when you didn't do it. I would have to pay for the supplies to build these as well. Those little expenses add up every week. The company and my supervisor were not very helpful at all when problems would arise.

You get to plan your own hours, which is the only nice thing about the job.

When I started employment with them, they told me my hours would be "slightly reduced" when the slow season started. I went from 25 hours a week down to five without any heads up from the company. That is when I resigned.

I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Productive, fun place to meet new people
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Dothan, ALJune 12, 2015
It was a fun and exciting environment to meet new people. You also get to work alongside with some great co-worker. The management team is somewhat unavailable because everything is through email, so response time can be slow. Your typical work schedule is Thursday through Sunday, but sometime work is very slow so you might get to work one or two days out the week. Overall, it's a great part-time job.
Love interacting with people
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXJune 11, 2015
Pros: work alone
Cons: Great work environment
Love what I do. The event specialist position is great for individuals who are looking to re enter the work field, The position allows you the freedom to work alone, and market yourself and well as selling the products they wish to market.
Enjoyed working with a team spirit
Dedicated Sales Rep (Former Employee), MAJune 10, 2015
Communication was the important part of this job to getting the tasks completed successfully. As a result of good communication I have developed many good relationships with upper mgmt. in all stores that I have worked in . As a result of ths I have gained the trust that what ever task performing that I would get done correctly.
The job itself was o.k.
Retail Representative (Former Employee), N/AJune 10, 2015
Pros: meeting new people, gaining retail experience.
Cons: traveling and not getting paid fo it, and not enough hours to make up for all the traveling.
I liked the job itself .I had to go to assigned stores and tell them what i was there to do and what all i had to do and most of them got mad and wouldnt let me do or would only let me do certain things,so i had drove say 30 miles from home for nothing and didnt get paid for it.
Productive workplace
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSJune 8, 2015
Pros: work alone, see people you know, eat the samples you make
Cons: short break, tiring, standing a lot
A typical day at work would be me getting all my supplies for the event, then going to get my products that i will be sampling to customers and then I set up my cart with all my stuff and then i stand and wait for customers to come and get samples.
Fun
Event Specialist/Team Lead/Merchandiser (Current Employee), Macon, GAJune 7, 2015
Cons: Hot temperature
Was a very decent place to work. The only downfall was working doing hot, almost unbearable temperatures. Other than working extremely hot temperatures this was an awesome job. If you are a car person this is the perfect part-time job.

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more

CROSSMARK Salaries