CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Found 1,296 reviews matching the search
Excellent Management
Sales and Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLDecember 3, 2015
Easy On board process as far new hire procedures. Family oriented staff. Great company to work for. Great benefits for employees as a part time employee. Scheduled day is workout out to the minute so you know exactly what you are doing. No surprises to your day.
Pros
Easy process for non hire procedures
Cons
not alot of shifts for new hire
Fun Work Place
Reset Team Member (Former Employee) –  Salem, WIDecember 3, 2015
It was a great company to work for was very sad that the job ended. The bosses were great. If you had any questions or concerns about anything you can go to them and they will help out as best as they could.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Wish it had more jobs to do
Always new items came out every six months,fun!
Retail Representative (Former Employee) –  Redding, CADecember 2, 2015
I traveled to ten to thirteen stores a day. I learned how to get along with different personalities and different managers daily. My co-workers were in different cities, we all basically worked alone.
The hardest part of the job was having to clean your car out every night so you would be ready for the next day.
I enjoyed traveling on the road to different places and having to be accountable for my own actions.
Nice temporary job
Demo Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PADecember 2, 2015
A typical day would be to set up the demonstration cart with products, greet customers, and answer surveys to provide customer feedback.

I learned to be independent and self reliant. I learned how retail works and the importance of marketing execution.

Management was distant.

Wal-mart store employees were my co-workers and they were great to work with.

The hardest part of the job was to be patient during slow days and make sure every activity was performed no matter what the customer's feedback were.

The most enjoyable part was working with the customers and the Wal-mart employees.
Pros
flexible breaks
Cons
poor management and training
Great company! Very friendly and helpful management:-)
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 1, 2015
Crossmark was a great company to work for. The staff was always very friendly and helpful. Management was always easy to get hold of and willing to answer any questions.
Event Specialist
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MANovember 24, 2015
Prepared and sold food products. Engaged in conversation with customers and co-workers .The best job I've had, and it's been because of the people I've worked with.
Flexible work Schedule
Demo Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VANovember 23, 2015
Corporate office lack training and communication with employees, sales sheet not enought information for demos at times co-workers are great to work with.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
not enough hours
effective member of Engagement is key
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJNovember 23, 2015
My job requires customer interaction. I'm very social and I love the interaction my job offers. Making new friends, establishing brand recognition and offering expert knowledge of products and services to the members is its own reward. I look forward to waking up every day I'm going to work. Management and coworkers are the best.
Environment is very happy an approachable
event specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 17, 2015
the days consists of being friendly an approachable to customers. smiles daily an greet, telling, and selling. Securing a sale of products. I have learned all different approaches to selling products an learning an meeting new people daily. The management isn't so well. My co-workers where great people. the hardest part of the job is not having enough days even though it was part time. the most enjoyable part is meeting al different cultures an learning them an what they love.
Pros
call ins.
Cons
no call ins. an not enough hrs.
Brand Ambassador
Brand ambassador (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CANovember 12, 2015
A typical day would include setting up the display or products to be sampled for the day, working with staff at store, customer service with all customers that stop by the demo table, make eye contact with customers, be polite to all, put the demo table and all trash, and unused products away.
Pros
Talking to the customers.
Cons
No benefits.
great training experience
IT Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 10, 2015
I've worked here for 4 years and have gained great experience in various different areas.My managers have been very encouraging and willing to assist when needed.
review
ES Lead (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VANovember 9, 2015
Ok job. Not very stable as far as having enough work.Contract was lost and we were out of work.Nothing more to sa about company
Pros
easy
Cons
not enough work
tedious and not worth it
Lead Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 9, 2015
fast pace and on your feet all of the time, very tedious and just sort of like "just a job" while i'm in school type of situation. Gained a food safety management certificate and a promotion while employed there, unorganized management and the hardest part was just dealing with customers who have no respect and no manners at all (unsanitary, racial slurs, and foul language)
RESET FOR GROCERY STORE
RETAIL MECHANDISING REP (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CANovember 6, 2015
ARRIVE IN EARLY MORNING WITH NEW PLANOGRAM AND DIRECTIONS IN HAND THAT I PRINTED THE NIGHT BEFORE. COMPLETE THE RESET PER DIRECTION, CLEAN SHELVES, CHECK PRICING, COMMUNICATE WITH MGR ANY PROBLEMS. AUDIT 2 TO 6 STORES A DAY FOR CORRECT LABLEING AND STICKER PLACEMENT OF NEW ITEMS. APPLY COUPON STICKERS TO PRODUCT, CHECK INVENTORY, STOCK AND ROTATE SHELVES
Too Good to be True
Retail Rep PT (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 6, 2015
I had high hopes when I was hired by Crossmark. But they were soon dashed! Like most places it all comes back to management. A company is only as good as it's people. All I can say is, the person I worked for was a pontificating, narcissistic, paranoid, micromanaging, BULLY! He never stopped talking about his authority as a manager to even draw breath. Funny, even with all of his blathering on and on, he never really said ANYTHING. This job is a cake walk. But with a micromanager that acts like your handling Plutonium or Class II Narcotics instead of butter and cheese.... well, it makes it not worth the aggrivation to get the flexible hours. Never worked for ANYONE like this guy, a real piece of work. Anyway, can't say that it's like this for the whole company, but my experience was horrible.
Pros
Flexible schdule
Cons
MANAGEMENT
Great Place with Advancement Opportunities
District Supervisor Sam's Events (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 6, 2015
During my time with CROSSMARK, I was exposed to many challenges that allowed me to grow as a Leader and Manager. I was able to develop the ability to work in different locations and manage both on site and remotely.

Being able to see projects from start up to completion was very satisfying, as well as being offered the opportunity to promote to new positions, and learn new skill sets.
Pros
Travel, Learning new skills, Job promotions, working with new teams, supportive management team
Exciting Workplace
event specialist (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARNovember 3, 2015
I enjoy my job and co-workers. It is a fast paced work environment, serving the public. I enjoy that I get to interact with different people all of the time.
Pros
Variety
Cons
standing on feet for 6 hours
i enjoy working and servicing the community
Events Specialist (Current Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 3, 2015
I get a great sense of pride with events that clients compliment. They enjoy the quality and quantity of food they purchase and the prices are great.
Pros
great customer relation, good food and great prices
Cons
no enough working hours and no pay raises
Crossmark
retail (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 3, 2015
Must have car or it is not ideal the training is not very good and they are everywhere they don't really go out and physically show you what to do you must learn. Pay is good but that's not everything took like 2 weeks before I had to call and find out if I started or not and they are very disorganized
Pros
Pay Every week and Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Sad when it ended
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 3, 2015
I really enjoyed this job and the only reason I no longer work for this company is because it was eliminated in my area at the time
Pros
Great pay and lots of travel
Cons
long hours and poor upper management