CROSSMARK
1,026 reviews

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

would not recommend employment
retail merchandiser (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 31, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: watch your back
spend 26 years with crossmark and they take away all benefits, work 32 years and then they cut your by 50% and tell you your new work time will be what they have or want you to have unless they really need you to work so they look good in the eyes of their clients.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Utica, MIMay 31, 2015
Pros: compettitive wage
Cons: not full-time
company has great people with this company. Job has the flexibility. I mainly work weekends. They work around my other job also I meat new people everyday, which is a plus. The job is very rarely boring
Great place to meet people as well as learn and grow
Event Specialist/ Product Demonstrator (Former Employee), Folsom, CAMay 29, 2015
It was a complete joy being an employee with this company I always had something interesting and exciting to propel me through the day. I enjoyed that the work environment was electric and fresh.
Great Work experience
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 29, 2015
Pros: Convenience
Cons: part time work
On a typical day you merchandise, speak with upper management about place of product so that selling can be more sufficient.
great job
Retail Rep (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 28, 2015
Loved working with the managers at each store. The IVR system was phenomenal. Great leadership, make sure that you have better than reliable transportation as you will need to do some serious driving.
i worked mostley be myself
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSMay 28, 2015
Pros: set up my days
Cons: had to a drive long way sometimed, not enough hours to work
this was part time , some days I would not be required to do anything, I set the days up , some were over 40 miles away. I set modular and something the company would send me merchandise to put into stores and put coupons on merchandise.
love
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Mooresville, NCMay 28, 2015
Working for this company has been a great opportunity, They are very considerable the working schedule. I love interacting with customer and learning about various products the I demo it awesome I can truly say I love my job
Unstable
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Plano, TexasMay 28, 2015
Pros: Good Management
Cons: Unstable
Good company, good mgt, unstable work. Got to travel, meet a lot of very good people. It was very good until they lost the Samsung contract.
Progressive company
Retail Rep (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 27, 2015
Pros: New items
I had the opportunity to hone sales skills and improve my merchandizing ability. I met some nice people and saw lots of interesting scenery while doing my job.
Demostrator
Retail Demonstrator (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 27, 2015
Pros: Good money
Cons: jobs are not consistent may have couple of weeks with no hours
I have fun learning about new products that companies are coming out with to enrich consumers lives. Like seeing people smile when they recieve great deals on products. Loving working with Crossmark.
Not in ideal forever job
Lead Event Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 26, 2015
Pros: Paid good
Cons: poor management communication
It's a good job for retirees and people who just wants a few hours or so a week. It's not forever job. Asking for time off was like pulling teeth. Poor communication with management and management is always changing. hours vary from 6-30 hours a week.
food product demonstrator
Event Specialist-Set (Former Employee), 3735 Union Rd.May 25, 2015
Prepared, cooked, and served a variety of food products to customers. The hardest part of the job was not having the product to do the right food demonstration with. The best part of the job was when a customer tried the demo and purchased the product being demoed.
very interactive job
Brand Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 25, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: standing on your feet for long hours
A typical day at work involved me communicating with customers and allowing them to take samples and ask questions about various products
Fast-paced company.
Retail Supervisor (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 25, 2015
Pros: Constantly changing
Cons: Constantly changing
Typical work day includes multi-tasking, sharp priority management, strong persuasion skills, and a never ending tank of energy.
Above average company to work for.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 23, 2015
Pros: Overall a good company
Cons: Could use more hours.
Very flexible hours. Could work more days. You may work one day or three days. Could be better if you know you have a certain amount of days per week.
Love it
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Robinson, ILMay 22, 2015
My only thing is their should be on hands training for new staff all you get is a phone call and computer training. Other the that I love what I do. I pretty much plan my own schedule.
GREAT COMPANY
Recruiter, Texas Territory (Current Employee), HOUSTONMay 20, 2015
Pros: EXPERIENCE
Cons: LIMITED GROWTH
GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
GROWING IS LIMITED REGARDLESS OF THE SENIORITY.
CO WORKERS ARE FANTASTIC.
MOST ENJOYABLE IS THE FUN PARTICIPATION.
company had high demands, supervisor I worked with comunicated poorly with me
Lead events specislist (Former Employee), Sams wearhouse in sandfly, Savannah, GaMay 19, 2015
Pros: worked well with the public, enjoyed serving the members
Cons: managment wasn't cooperative, supervisor lacked knowlege of how to run the business
Had many responsibilities that I tried to meet but per my supervisor wasn't able to meet. When I did what was suppose to be done, although my supervisor stated she wanted leads that would take the initiative, I would get in trouble. communication wasn't the best. too mush favoritism, she had her pick of who she liked, no matter how much I tried to do right it always seemed to be wrong for her.
Productive and fun workplace
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 18, 2015
Productive and fun workplace with long breaks and I get to interact with customers inside of several Walmarts that I get to go to.
Great Company, Diverse, Very Technical
Merchandiser Representative PT (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMay 17, 2015
Pros: Own Schedule, Descent Pay, Benefits
Cons: Not Enough Full Time Positions In Field
Love This Company, Always something different. Various Client To Service, Lots of work to keep people employed, very big company.

Make your own schedule. Very leading edge with technology.

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more

CROSSMARK Salaries