CROSSMARK

1.1K reviews

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

good learning experience
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAJuly 18, 2015
nice people and very nice environment. I loved greeting new people and their pets. super great learning experience. The management was pretty good. I really didn't have people that worked with me on my shifts.
good
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Boone, NCJuly 17, 2015
Fun place to work if you like working alone. A lot of driving to do, most of the day is spent driving and it's a lot of gas that you don't get paid for.
good summary
Field Service Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 15, 2015
Pros: good healthcare
Cons: bad tech support
I love working for this company it is a great place to work has good customer service accurate place to work and good marketing statics in the future
Many changes
Project Administrator/Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Cafe on site. Good location.
Cons: Poor facilitation between processes, departments were not connected as well as they should have been.
As an employee who was dependable, had a positive attitude, and worked hard to help many people in different departments, I now have found myself part of a RIF. Businesses go through changes but I am surprised that some people were kept with the company while others who had their act together were shown the door. Time to reinvent myself and move on.
great environment
Demo Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 14, 2015
Pros: great work experience
Cons: not enough hours
everyday responsibilities you cook ,clean and try to sell your demo.very great learning experience dealing with cooking. learn new recipes and greet customers and a happy manner .
great place to work
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 12, 2015
Pros: fastpaced
Cons: lost contract
was great place to work left because home depot was not renewing contract I was offerd job with Hillman, I learned a lot about merchandising and resets and pog integrity
Advacement opportunity, long days, poor management
Account Executive (Current Employee), Plano, TXJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Advancement
Cons: Work Life Balance
There is a lot of room for advancement for those with little to no experience. The work/life balance is awful and you can expect to work 70+ hours weeks in some positions while others struggle to find work to reach 40 hours.
Demo specialist
Demo Specialist (Former Employee), Greater Grand RapidsJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Flexible
Cons: Standing on your feet
Mostly working alone. Minimal management involved. Can be a little lonely. Working with food, must adhere to food safety standards. This is a good position for people who like part time work.
only if u want to work a day or 2
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: paid lunch and pay
Cons: not many hours, unfar treatment, medicals horrible
not treated fairly, not many hours, always called out, only benefit is the pay...

the company lies
i enjoy working with the public
Love working for Crossmark!
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Plano, TXJuly 8, 2015
Crossmark is a great company! I have an amazing boss! The job is very simple & the pay is GREAT! I enjoy all the customer & accositae interaction.
good company
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Steady work and fair supervisors
Cons: no training
Crossmark is a decent company to work for. They have steady work.The supervisors are fair. The projects are primarily in your surrounding area.
decent part-time employment
Lead Event Specialist (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 6, 2015
This job requires weekends and is an easy way to earn some extra money. It requires food prep and a lot of customer interaction.
Good Work/Life Balance
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Katy, TXJuly 6, 2015
Due to the part-time nature of Crossmark, there is a good work/life balance. In the Merchandising aspect, work can be done on your own schedule as long as it is completed by the due date. As a Merchandising Specialist, one goes into various different stores to complete auditing, merchandising, and verification tasks related to various products in the stores.

This is a position where one develops relationships with store personnel and can take pride in a job well done. The only real drawback is that there is no real opportunity for advancement, and the compensation leaves much to be desired.
Excellent Enviroment
Pet Nutrition Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TxJuly 5, 2015
I love to speak to all the customers that come into Petco/Petsmart stores, to educate and inform them of Hill's cat/dog food products.
Fun
Product Demonstration Crew Leader (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 5, 2015
This was a fun place to work. Getting to meet people everyday and try to sell products to them.Four hours a day three to four days a week. No boss on the job they are miles and miles away. The hardest part of the job was trying to make the sales that you need each day.
Good Place
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Oxford, MSJuly 3, 2015
Crossmark was not bad at all. I just was working there for the time being. Now that Ive graduated I hope to find work in my profession
Good company
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 1, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: company restructure
A good company to work for, but undergoing some internal changes. Enjoyed my time there and learned a great deal from the current employees.
Great management, many work from home positions
Retail Supervisor-Events North Dallas Territory (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Working from home most days
Cons: On call 24/7 for 60+ employees
Supervising 30 stores in the metroplex and scheduling 60+ employees. Coworkers and management are respectful.
Must be on call 24 /7
Great Student work
Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio TxJune 30, 2015
Pros: Work is easy to pick up on.
Cons: Too many to list (but this is true about most things).
The Crossmark Retail Representative is an excellent position for students that need part-time work. There is an incredible amount of freedom that comes with the job, but this is countered by too many trivialities.
public marketing
Event specialist (Former Employee), Canandaigua, NYJune 29, 2015
marketing and display of general products on the market I liked interacting with the public and getting to know what people were like
Headquarters