CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employer Reviews

Great Workplace
Retail Supervisor (Current Employee), Pineville, NCDecember 11, 2014
I have a great team, who goes above and beyond to give each and every member a excellent shopping experience. Crossmark is great for promoting from within, and encourage growth within the company.
fun work environment and flexible schedule
Team member (Current Employee), Auburn, INDecember 10, 2014
Pros: 30 minute break flexible hours great pay
Cons: no cons
i like working for this company. its been very nice for my schedule with other things and they are fair. they job has a nice environment and the managers are always in communication with you
Day of event and marketing research
Independent Brand Marketing Researcher (Current Employee), Aiken, SCDecember 10, 2014
Pros: everyday is different.
Cons: no insurance is offered.
A typical day working for Crossmark is different each day. I promote and sell new items to the public market. The manufacturing company hires me as a spokesperson for the day to sample and gather feedback from the customers.
Each day I learn new and better ways to communicate to the diverse crowds of people I encounter. My supervisor is supportive in obtaining the highest satisfaction in customer happiness and repeat buying. My co-workers are also very supportive as we help give pointers to each other in communication skills and presentation to the public.
The most hardest part of my employment with Crossmark is the lack of hours available. Part-time work is okay, but I wish this was a full-time position. The most enjoyable part of working at Crossmark , is seeing and meeting thousands of new people each week . Enriching their lives with knowledge and happiness.
Home as much as you work.
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), San Augustine, TXDecember 9, 2014
I like the fact that I can make my own schedule and plan my days how I would like them to be. I like the fact that I can work on a different day then originally scheduled if something comes up.
Great Agency bought by a conglomerate
Manager, Marketing Werks (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 9, 2014
Pros: work from home benefits
Cons: business is falling and people are running from this company
This agency is creative and really values hard work to serve their clients. Unfortunately due to an acquisition by CROSSMARK, the service to clients required for success was picked apart and mutated into a corporate and depersonalized business.
able to make my own hours while driving all over the place
Retail Represenative (Current Employee), TexasDecember 9, 2014
lots of driving and minor projects. involved a lot of communication with management and customers
Very good part time job, works around schedule.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Pooler, GADecember 9, 2014
Crossmark offers insurance benefits to its employees and that is one of the reasons I am still employed there. The hours are flexible, there are times in the year when event demonstrations drop to a lull and fluctuate between seasons and holidays. Hours vary from week to week. Must show that you have some food preparation abilities. You have to be a people person to work for Crossmark.
Productive and enjoyable workplace.
Beer Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 8, 2014
I learned to sell based off personal testimony, work as a team to improve sales, and create returning customers by representing the brand to the best of my abilities.
Event Specialist
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXDecember 7, 2014
Cons: 6 hours to many
During the holdiay's it is more pressure to do the demo's and no work. Work 2 days in 2 weeks. Not enough money for Christmas. The customers are rude and they make your day unpleasant.
Productive work for food lovers
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Madison, WIDecember 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch sometimes
Cons: no healthcare, short breaks
You meet so many people that get to know you personally. You become an expert on certain foods and products you serve. My manager was very relaxing and kept the crew smiling. Hardest part is being on you feet-for long periods of time on slow days. Best part is being their for a customer or co-worker and knowing you helped someone and had a great day.
good supervisor
Food Server (Current Employee), WIDecember 5, 2014
my supervisor is great to work for. She works with my schedule and helps anyway possible. This is a carefree work place because of her
Only good for a part time job.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 5, 2014
The company wants you to care about your job much more than they pay you to. We're expected to get a lot more done than they pay us for. Good luck with trying to advance in the company. The only benefit worth having is the 401K but they are pretty cheap when it comes to that and the insurance is expensive considering how many employees the company has.
Great if you like to travel, make own schedule
Data Collection Agent (Former Employee), Milford, DEDecember 4, 2014
Get to travel, form your own schedule, visit different retail stores, and work alone.
driving from store to store, working by my self
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 1, 2014
Pros: driving
Cons: not that meaning hours.
driving store to store making sure that product was out. didn't learn much more then i all ready knew. only showed up once in a while. no co-workers. getting co-operation from store management. the driving.
Would have been nice if they had advanced me like I was told I would be
TEAM LEAD/ ASST. SUPERVISOR / EVENT DEMOS (Former Employee), Plano, TXNovember 30, 2014
Pros: loved what i did and the poople i worked with.
Cons: too many lies
I loved my job at Crossmark,was training for a supervisor position,then they gave it to someone else.
crossmark
Retail representative (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MINovember 29, 2014
Pros: never work a holiday
Cons: not always study hours
I have worked for this company for a very long time and have lived in different states and I love it. They were willing to move with me and I was able to always maintain my position. The flexibility is very nice while I was going to school and while raising my daughter.
Fun job if you are open to talking and meeting with new people
Sales (Current Employee), Jackson, TNNovember 29, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: not many work days
Good place to work if you need a part time job. Working mainly weekends is when you would work....cooking, being clean and hygienic is a must and also being open to talking to people about new products and merchandising is necessary.
Relaxed and Rewarding
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee), TXNovember 26, 2014
The management team is great to work with, they are easy to talk to and are able to work your schedule around anything. They offer incentives and bonuses.
Great company
Supervisor (Former Employee), USANovember 25, 2014
Global company that will give you opportunity. I recommend. Check out their site.
middle managment
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Des Moines, IANovember 23, 2014
Pros: weekly paychecks
Cons: contract work
Good company to work for, make your own scheduled and no boss leaning over your shoulders. A lot of last minute job changes and every year you hope that contracts will be resigned or you could be loosing hours, positions or job all together. I have a great team and upper management when I started in Florida, when I got to Iowa for a job transfer it wasn't what I was offered and the local office was not helpful. All in all it was still a nice company to work for.

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more