CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Self motivated type of work
PART TIME EVENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 15, 2015
A typical day at work includes going to a designated store to setup a demonstration of a certain product for the event; the job is a very comfortable and good for self motivated people. My managers are only a phone call away and very helpful if any situations occur. The hardest part about this job is when a store does not have the product being sampled on stock; there are several ways to go about this, either by sampling a similar product, handing out coupons for the original product, or rescheduling the event if permitted. The most enjoyable part of the job is the independence it gives the associate.
A fast paced, fun place to work.
Event Coordinator (Former Employee), Trenton, NJApril 15, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: not long hours
I was cooking for clients. I would get my product, set it up and begin to cook. The clients would taste it and we would talk about it. I loved it because I was helping people try new foods,
Unpredictable...
Administrative Associate (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAApril 14, 2015
Pros: lots of samples
Cons: health care, over loaded employees
Work load balance is variable, Everyday is different and you never know what may come up. There are lots of times things need to be done immediately on a tight time line.
Not bad if you just need some extra money.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Denton, MDApril 14, 2015
Pros: Free hotel room, travel alot.
Cons: Back and forth travel too expensive for compensation.
The job was fun, however it was really only profitable when I was needed to set up a new store or remodel an existing one, when it was recommended that I stay in a hotel. Otherwise, the gas for running back and forth to stores in a 30mi radius cost more than I was making. Most "tasks" took less than 15 minutes. And were between 15-20 miles away from each other, and home. For tasks like those, there is not enough compensation, but it was very fun, and exciting work when there was a new store, and I got to work with so many other employee's of my parent company, as well as others. All-in-all, its an okay job, as long as you aren't relying on it to pay mortgage.
Productive workplace at Crossmark
Sales Event Associate (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2015
Pros: Introduction of new Products
Cons: Limited health insurance
A typical day at Crossmark. As an Event Planner my goal is to reach as many customers as possible through samples of products. I am given a new product to introduce to customers to try as an sample, and get feedback about sample. Crossmark is an marketing company. The hardest part of my job is to get customers to be opened about trying new things.. The most enjoyable part of my job is, I love interacting with people all walks of life.
Enjoy the job because I love working with Managers, stockers, lead manager
Retail Merchandising (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXApril 13, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Was sorry that Nestles let the dedicated team and they let the contact go with Crossmark and I was lay off. And will stay positive on finding a new job.
interesting company to work for
Retail Representative (Current Employee), Hays, KSApril 9, 2015
Pros: free hotel rooms
Cons: poor feedback and health care
There is no typical day or location. I have worked in grocery stores to retail stores. My boss is bad about responding to email or phone calls. My co-workers are easy to get along with. The hardest part is not getting materials on time (sometimes). The enjoyable part is I get to work with my husband,
no complaints
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 7, 2015
Interesting job, I learned a lot. I got to make and serve and taste different foods that promoted to the customers of the store. I also was able to build up my selling skills.
Flexible enough, but lacking hours
Retail Representative (Current Employee), Denton, TXApril 6, 2015
This job is fine if you only need something to fill the hours, but it's not great if you're supporting yourself. The company is typically supportive of the employees and the job is easy enough to figure out.
Work at your own pace
Data Collections (Current Employee), Saint Marys, GAApril 5, 2015
Pros: work your own hours
Cons: little pay
Not a job if you want to advance. Pay is low work load is inconsistant. Required a lot of driving but you can work your own hours.
i lern alot from this company.
Reset merchandiser (Former Employee), northern New JerseyApril 5, 2015
Pros: good money when you make sales
Cons: no time to spend with family and if you dont make sale you dont get payed.
A typical day at work consist of a team meeting going over products learning how to overturn objection and confidence while selling door to door to Verizon or prospective Verizon Fio's customers
Made a lot of friends at work the hardest part of the job was the hours the most enjoyable part of the job is the accomplishment of making high in sales job is commission based.
This is an As Needed job not part time
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Jefferson, TnApril 4, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Not enough hours
This is not a part time 20 hours per week position but rather AS NEEDED. There will be weeks of no work. You will be expected to be available Thur Fri Sat and Sun whether you're scheduled for work or not.
If you only need to work 1 to 3 days per month then it may be the position for you.

Communication with supervisor is very poor.

The only good thing I can say about this job is the wonderful customers that I had the pleasure to meet and interact with.
started off good
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Plano,TxApril 2, 2015
Pros: working in the feild
Cons: driving all day
we started off with great things like company car and gas cards ect. But now you have to use your own car and money and we have a new direction every other week.
About Crossmark
Reset Clerk (Former Employee), New JerseyApril 1, 2015
Did resets in a grocery store. Hardest part of the job was lifting heavy products from one aisle to the next. Had to be at Work at 7am. Meeting different people of all ages
excellent opportunity of advancements
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 31, 2015
Pros: career advancement options
Cons: none
Dedication Dignity Honesty and Ambition, will guarantee a promising future with this company. Marketing opportunities, to face to face customer service options.
Productive,exciting to work with customers
Product Demonstrator (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people all the time
Cons: It was only part time
I would go into different supermarkets with my materials for the day. I cooked and displayed my product. Then I would give out samples to the customers to let them decide how great my products were.
Unrealistic
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Washington Court House, OHMarch 30, 2015
It is a challenging job since you never know what you will be doing. There is way too much paper work and you are not paid enough to deal with constantly being yelled at by the managers you need to have sign papers.
EASY JOB
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Watchung, NJMarch 29, 2015
Pros: NICE HRS
Cons: NOT HAVING THE PROPER MERCHANDISE
IT WAS A TEMP JOB SETTING UP DISPLAYS I WORKED BY MY SELF. SPOKE TO MANGERS ONCE A WEEK, HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS STANDING ALL DAY, THE MOST ENJOYABLE WAS TALKING TO THE CUSTOMERS
contract work
Team Leader (Former Employee), Tigard, ORMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Friendly
Cons: Contract work
I find it hard to ever do contract work again . Waking up one morning to find out that you are no longer employed but not something you did but because the contract was not renewed is a bit difficult to live on. The company is very nice if you have questions or need support.
What a joke
Samsung Rep (Former Employee), New Albany,IndianaMarch 27, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
Was hired and told I would get 20 to 30 hours a week, but in 3 months had a grand total of 15.Your better off recycling beer cans for a living as my best paycheck was $87.Absolutel no training and went through 2 managers at the time who did not answer emails or calls.Dont waste your time McDonald's is still hiring.

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more

CROSSMARK Salaries