CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK United States Employee Reviews

team work
Retail Rep (Current Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 18, 2015
Cons: not enough hours
A typical day at work goes is,I start at 8:00 am,sign the log book at the retail store,ask manager for plan-o-gram,go to the section that's being reset,perform the reset according to plan-o-gram,clean section,have manager critique performance and sign off on my work,leave with a smile on the managers face.I learned to read detailed plan-o-grams from different retail establishments.I get along with management.My coworkers are great.The hardest part of the job performing resets with broken fixtures.the most enjoyable part of the job is if you see different establishments and meet new people.
Supervisor of Events for the Demo's (Former Employee), TX.March 13, 2015
Pros: a
Cons: a
This company was excellent to work for, I was laid off this past September. I really liked the position.

I was responsible for the hiring, dismissal of employees. Evaluation of their work. A code of ethical standards were upheld daily. Workers were to set up carts for daily demo's each morning, and I was responsible for making sure this was done in a timely manner, and Food Safety was a must. Kept track of the daily sales and productivity of each individual under my Supervision.
Very interesting company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 12, 2015
Pros: nice cafeteria, lunch area to sit in or outside, 5 days a work week
Cons: very hard to get hired on
Typical day is learning your job better, onboarding process for new hires, management not very friendly, co-workers are, nothing hard about the job and can be very enjoyable at times.
Opportunity
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 12, 2015
Pros: hands on activity, relationship building, travel
Cons: job security, management, leadership, communication
As a Retail supervisor at Crossmark I was in charge of leading a team of 12-16 Retail reps in both Austin and DFW territories. Along with the interview and hiring process, I lead the training for the reps. Managing reports and identifying trends was essential to the success of our team. This was a numbers oriented role where goal setting was key. Performing retail rep work-withs and identifying their strengths and weaknesses was critical to achieve our overall goal. Setting weekly/monthly goals and establishing a great relationship with my team was important to the overall success of our team. Managing my territories budget was also critical in the hiring process as well as the managing process. Making sure that every rep was accountable for their time was difficult at times but with mentorship and leadership, no tasks was difficult. Having to term a rep can't ever be easy but it was essential in our overall teams success. Being able to identify falsification and taking the correct steps with HR and documentation is important in the termination process. Auditing stores helps to identify red flags and falsification when reports don't correlate with the actual physical work. Leading a team and exceeding our goals was the most enjoyable part of this job.
vary fun and manageable work place
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 11, 2015
sales rep for walmart do about 4 to 5 stores a day usually go through store make sure everything is straight and in good order and make sure everything is presentable
Overall great company
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), Bentonville, ARMarch 11, 2015
Great company and management to work with, however, job security is low with many new changes. My typical work day is pulling reports, analyzing, and communication with the field on how to improve projects.
Love working with the public
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Chandler AZMarch 10, 2015
Pros: ability to check and report work online.
Cons: not enough hours
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the public. I love the independence of the job. Basically responsible for setting up cart and interacting with the public. I have learned quite alot about health safety guidelines. There was very little training, so you had to learn by making mistakes. Training should be improved.
Merch Specialist
Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee), Topeka, KSMarch 6, 2015
Responsibilities included selling, ordering and replenishing of specific products sold at Sam’s Club. Prepared samples of food for the customers to try before deciding to purchase. Made sure all utensils and cookware were sanitized on a regular schedule.
Good work atmosphere. Could use a review of compensation
Lead Event Specialist (Current Employee), Rogers, ARMarch 5, 2015
Pros: national, can transfer almost anywhere
Cons: pay, benefits
Love the job. Upper mgmt seems to have lost touch with ground levels ops. Compensation is on the lower end, they seem to prefer high turnover vs. higher pay or raises.
sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dunwoody, GAFebruary 26, 2015
It was a friendly environment
I learn how to communicate with customers better
the management was very good
the co-workers was very friendly understanding.
there was nothing really hard about my job
the enjoyable part was just getting to talk to people every day.
easy self making schedule
samsung vedor (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: no boss on location if questions persist
a typical day work consists of logging into your personal website. printing out all paperwork and making route for the day. driving to all locations and continuing a great relationship with the different stores. logging mileage and hours at the end of day and submitting all pictures via internet
i enjoy my job
promote product sales (Current Employee), extonFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: giveing out samples of food
Cons: lunch break
my day is to sell my product and greet the customers .i have learned different ways to repair my items. everybody works as a team to get things done. the job is not hard it is very fun and challenging.
Working as an event specialist (food sample demo) inside wal-mart.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Mchenry County and surrounding areasFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: part-time, flexible schedule.
Cons: unpaid cleanup work.
A typical day for me at crossmark was trying to set up all the supplies and studying the night b4. in a I learned how to deal with many different, sometimes rude customers. Also, learned how to handle stress. It has a customer help line that can give you all the information needed to perform the given tasks . The hardest part of the job for me was trying to sell the product. An enjoyable part of this job was that the hours were only part-time.
Productive place, very formal.
Marketing Werks (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: program discounts for employees
Cons: healthcare, vacations unpaid
Marketing tours and experimental marketing company oriented.
need to improve employees strategies to meet the company goals.
Bad place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: work anytime mon-friday
Cons: management
no place to move up company does not care about the employees does not have good health care nothing is hard about the job just no hours
Eyes Open Wide
Retail Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: travel
Cons: benefits, growth opportunities
This company does not offer any career growth within the company. But I enjoyed meeting and building rapports with million dollar clients.
Simple and basic
Event Specilist (Former Employee), Flanders, NJFebruary 21, 2015
It over all not a hard job and i had a lot of fun with it, but the hours are few and in-between. If you enjoy meeting people and having one goal for the day it's a good job for you.
The pressure is not worth the prize.
District Supervisor (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Crossmark expects you to be available 24/7. Managers are treated poorly. You are held overly accountable and expected to hold your staff to that level.
Productive and rewarding work environment
Client Services Manager (Current Employee), Topeka, KSFebruary 17, 2015
I learned how to balance a client's desires within my own organization restrictions and rules. I enjoyed being the liaison and experienced a stressful yet rewarding job accomplishments.
Good part time job with good people.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Waukesha, WIFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no benefits
Good part time job with flexible hours. We would check in with store managers to see what needed to be done. Print off updated planograms and reset sections.

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more

CROSSMARK Salaries