CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employer Reviews

Fun and productive work place
Demo Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 28, 2014
A typical day would include me preparing either food, drink, or snack samples for the customers in walmart. Didn't always have someone working in the store with me, but when I did they were good co workers. The hardest part of the job was just to stand up all day. The most enjoyable part was to be able to cook food.
Productive work space.
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Conyers, GADecember 28, 2014
Great work space; friendly customers; fun job. The management was poor but i loved the hours that was given about half of the time. loved giving great customer service, in a professional manner.
good company
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 26, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: strenous
manager was not a great one
part time work.different locations occassionally
No ping pong tables
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Burlington, NCDecember 25, 2014
Pros: 30 minute lunch
Cons: short breaks
A day of standing,learning the product so the customers will b more aware of what they may b buying.Most mangement was nice.My co-workers were enjoyable, we all got alone well.Hardest part was finding the product when it wasnt on the shelf.THE JOY WAS helping others, assisting & explaining a new product, being helpful & interacting with the public.
good
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Princeton, NJDecember 21, 2014
Being nice to customers and telling them about the product i am sampling
Very flexible job hours wise with minimal to no supervision.
Data Collector (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 19, 2014
I am currently a data collector for the Crossmark company and my main duties are to recognize and identify specific displays and to enter in the required data for the store that I am working. From time to time I am required to do mystery shopper work and several types of surveys ranging from the Coca-Cola company all the way to Miller-Coors. Management is very laid back and you are expected to be able to efficiently execute your tasks without any supervision. I find the most enjoyable part of this job is being able to schedule and work my hours in a flexible way.
Fast paced marketing insight company
Retail Operations Manager (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 18, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: work-life balance
A typical day changes from day to day depending on the client needs. I managed both part time and full time people in various geographic locations. Difficult part of job was retention of part time employees, Enjoyable part of job is meeting the daily challenges of each individual client or supervisor.
work early am start times three four and five am
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee), Clermont, FLDecember 17, 2014
Pros: cash working for publix and walmart
Cons: no management road to fast track
nice to get a head with an early start..
great hours.
good people to work with
nice resets plans
great clients publix
great clients walmart
Paint Specialist
Paint Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 15, 2014
A typical day included going from store to store making sure the paint centers were in proper and working order.
I learned how to tint paint.
The management was fair.
Co-workers did not apply worked alone.
Restocking paint and changing mods completely around.
The most enjoyable part was helping customers achieve the color they need for their project.
Great Workplace
Retail Supervisor (Current Employee), Pineville, NCDecember 11, 2014
I have a great team, who goes above and beyond to give each and every member a excellent shopping experience. Crossmark is great for promoting from within, and encourage growth within the company.
fun work environment and flexible schedule
Team member (Current Employee), Auburn, INDecember 10, 2014
Pros: 30 minute break flexible hours great pay
Cons: no cons
i like working for this company. its been very nice for my schedule with other things and they are fair. they job has a nice environment and the managers are always in communication with you
Day of event and marketing research
Independent Brand Marketing Researcher (Current Employee), Aiken, SCDecember 10, 2014
Pros: everyday is different.
Cons: no insurance is offered.
A typical day working for Crossmark is different each day. I promote and sell new items to the public market. The manufacturing company hires me as a spokesperson for the day to sample and gather feedback from the customers.
Each day I learn new and better ways to communicate to the diverse crowds of people I encounter. My supervisor is supportive in obtaining the highest satisfaction in customer happiness and repeat buying. My co-workers are also very supportive as we help give pointers to each other in communication skills and presentation to the public.
The most hardest part of my employment with Crossmark is the lack of hours available. Part-time work is okay, but I wish this was a full-time position. The most enjoyable part of working at Crossmark , is seeing and meeting thousands of new people each week . Enriching their lives with knowledge and happiness.
Home as much as you work.
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), San Augustine, TXDecember 9, 2014
I like the fact that I can make my own schedule and plan my days how I would like them to be. I like the fact that I can work on a different day then originally scheduled if something comes up.
Great Agency bought by a conglomerate
Manager, Marketing Werks (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 9, 2014
Pros: work from home benefits
Cons: business is falling and people are running from this company
This agency is creative and really values hard work to serve their clients. Unfortunately due to an acquisition by CROSSMARK, the service to clients required for success was picked apart and mutated into a corporate and depersonalized business.
able to make my own hours while driving all over the place
Retail Represenative (Current Employee), TexasDecember 9, 2014
lots of driving and minor projects. involved a lot of communication with management and customers
Very good part time job, works around schedule.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Pooler, GADecember 9, 2014
Crossmark offers insurance benefits to its employees and that is one of the reasons I am still employed there. The hours are flexible, there are times in the year when event demonstrations drop to a lull and fluctuate between seasons and holidays. Hours vary from week to week. Must show that you have some food preparation abilities. You have to be a people person to work for Crossmark.
Productive and enjoyable workplace.
Beer Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 8, 2014
I learned to sell based off personal testimony, work as a team to improve sales, and create returning customers by representing the brand to the best of my abilities.
Event Specialist
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXDecember 7, 2014
Cons: 6 hours to many
During the holdiay's it is more pressure to do the demo's and no work. Work 2 days in 2 weeks. Not enough money for Christmas. The customers are rude and they make your day unpleasant.
Productive work for food lovers
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Madison, WIDecember 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch sometimes
Cons: no healthcare, short breaks
You meet so many people that get to know you personally. You become an expert on certain foods and products you serve. My manager was very relaxing and kept the crew smiling. Hardest part is being on you feet-for long periods of time on slow days. Best part is being their for a customer or co-worker and knowing you helped someone and had a great day.
good supervisor
Food Server (Current Employee), WIDecember 5, 2014
my supervisor is great to work for. She works with my schedule and helps anyway possible. This is a carefree work place because of her

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more