CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Found 1,849 reviews matching the search
Great place to work for a person that has an outgoing personality.
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 30, 2017
Part-time position, 1-5 days a wk., avg. 2 days per week at 10.25 hr
The hardest part of the job is not having enough supplies to complete the tasks for the day.

I have found that the most enjoyable things about the job have been two things:

1. I enjoyed the people with whom I did work.
2. I loved seeing familiar faces and new faces daily.
Pros
Meeting new people daily and cooking delicious meals.
Cons
Standing for 5.5 hrs per shift.

Lacked Leadership ,Higher Management almost non existant
Retail Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 29, 2017
Sometimes management could not make decisions on a simple plan-o - gram change,The days could be very long because of team members not wanting to be a team and leave early.I loved working 3 days and having 4 off.
Pros
Part-Time, decent pay
Cons
Mileage rates awful, drive time has to be 2 hours before they pay you for your time

Great Place to Work
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 29, 2017
The Crossmark in Knoxville, TN was a great place to start this Food Service work. The supervisors were great to deal with. They took the time to teach (16 of us) individually and was fun to actually come to work 4 days a week.
Pros
Great, Patient Supervisors
Cons
Standing in One Place for approx. 5 hours.
July 24, 2017

We're glad that you had a great manager while at CROSSMARK! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Very nice position
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  OntarioJune 29, 2017
Very nice company to work for in the customer service industry. I really enjoyed my time with this company. But I needed more hours at that and this time.
July 24, 2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We're glad that you're loving your role here at CROSSMARK!

Retail Rep
Retail Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 28, 2017
It was a pretty decent job. You go out on your own to your territory and take inventory of your clients merchandise within the stores you're assigned. You try to get store owners to order more merch. by giving them samples. Pay for the week is based on the amount of stores you've done and time spent within each store. Mileage and time compensation. Bonus for convincing store owners to buy displays. The only downfall is your territory could be 40+ miles away from your home, so you put tons of wear and tear on your car,

I've always been more of an introvert, so this job helped me communicate a lot better with others. Management was great. Wasn't too in your face about numbers, but was very motivating.

The hardest and most enjoyable parts were the long distance driving, but also the exploring you did going to different areas.
Pros
No one breathing down your neck.
Cons
Lots of driving.
July 24, 2017

We're glad you are a proud member of the CROSSMARK family! Thank you for providing that great overview of your role!

A steady reliable part time job
Team Lead (LES) (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 27, 2017
you gain experience in more than more field. You gain strengths with preparing food and customer service. On top of all that Crossmark is a contracted based company that involves itself with Sams wholesale club. such a remarkable working atmosphere.
Pros
flexible scheduling, decent pay
Cons
No paid holidays or vacation on behalf of full time hours
July 24, 2017

We're glad that you loved working with us and that you gained some great career skills!

It is a friendly work environment.
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 26, 2017
Crossmark is a great place to work for. The job is very simple and the pay is good for the work that is executed. Depending on the location it is a fast paced environment but with excellent customer service skills the job is a sinch.
Pros
Gaining knowledge of new products and what appeals to the general public.
Cons
Hours not promised every week.
July 24, 2017

We're glad you're loving your role at CROSSMARK! Thank you for being a proud member of the CROSSMARK family!

flexable schedule
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 25, 2017
Great place that has flex schedule. The hours vary from week to week. You cant make a living working only for this company, you will need another job to work along with it
Pros
flexable
Cons
Not enough hours on aregular basis

Terrible work place
Retail Supervisor (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJune 25, 2017
This job by far was my worst job ever. The pay sucks for the amount of work you do. And the management above u sucks and doesn't care about personal life. I don't recommend this job to my worst enemy.
July 24, 2017

Hi there. We always strive to be better as an organization and several of the things you mention here are direct violations of company policy. Please contact us directly so that we can address the concerns you've brought forth here. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Good Job
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJune 24, 2017
Very good Company to work for. Have a territory to cover with Stores to visit every week. Go around doing surveys like a Coke Survey counting how much soda the store has in stock or go to a Display store. A store Display is scanning the front end cap and the rear End cap or inner End cap in the store all depends how the store is laied out
June 26, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at CROSSMARK. We're glad you are loving your role with us!

A very positive environment for those in outside sales
Dedicated Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 23, 2017
you choose your own hours and work independently.
Training is minimal but more hands on
Culture is relaxed
Accounts are diverse - always something new
Job for self motivated people
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Groves, TXJune 23, 2017
You have to do all of the hiring paperwork online. You get sent to Wal mart or Sam's Club. If you work at Sam's you report to the supervisor and they show you how to do things. If you work at Walmart then one of the other demo people shows you the ropes.
You basically go to the store you are assigned to and if it's t Walmart you find the kit. (a red or cardboard box with supplies and signs) you bring the table or cart to the sales floor and get it set up then you find the product. If you work at Sam's then you use the product and keep the bar code so they can write off the product later. If you work at Walmart then you buy the product with a company card. You keep the receipts for paperwork later.
You put small amounts of food on napkins,plates,or plastic cups. You talk to customers and try to sell the product to them.
After you are done you throw everything away and put the cart or table away and go online to fill out the paperwork.
Pros
You don't have a manager or supervisor breathing down your neck.
Cons
You can't take any of the product home
June 26, 2017

Thank you for that detailed overview of the Event Specialist position! It sounds like you did a great job and learned a lot!

Great college student job
TEAM LEAD/SENIOR DEMONSTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2017
I worked here during college and it provided just what I needed at the time. Was a little unorganized at time but over all I enjoyed being able to interact with many different people.
June 26, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role and we agree that these roles are great for students!

Extremely Frustrating
Retail Merchandiser (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJune 22, 2017
I didn't work for Crossmark for long because right off the bat, there were a number of issues. The management wasn't very nice at all, extremely straightforward. There were numerous technical issues straight from the start as I attempted to begin my training and the wait times for the field support line were always over an hour and a half.
Pros
Paid training from home
Cons
Most everything else

Crossmark
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Severn, MDJune 22, 2017
Most employees unhappy Too many people on a team taking 4-10 hrs away/week from people who want more hrs Managers overworked so difficult to get personal attention
Pros
Able to have time off during week
Cons
Limited work hrs and pay

Part time retail merchandiser
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 21, 2017
I have worked with Crossmark for 7 years, and have enjoyed my time with them. The company has grown and is always evolving. Management has been fair, sometimes unstable. Communication can be improved, and would like to see frequent pay increases with good evaluations and goals obtained.

Few pros many cons
Retail merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 21, 2017
Inconsistent hours, do not rely on this job if seeking full time job that is CONSISTENT. Pay is decent and weekly. You have to ask for hours and whatever is available you might have to take.. Probably best as a second part time.
Pros
Set your own schedule most of the time
Cons
No room for progression, pay, or benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

I really enjoy working on this team.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 20, 2017
A typical day at work is very enjoyable, management is very good, I love my co-workers, everyday is a learning experience no matter how long you have been doing this work.
Pros
no pros
Cons
healthcare
June 26, 2017

We're ecstatic that you love working with your team and have gained so many great career skills! Thank you for being a proud member of the CROSSMARK family!

Productive and helpful
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 20, 2017
I think this was a good first job and this company really helped to try to make all employees feel comfortable at their workplace. They're good with pay per hour as well.
Pros
The pay and hours
Cons
No set days a week

Great Company
Regional Manager of Events (Former Employee) –  MarylandJune 20, 2017
I loved my job at Crossmark. I was able to move into upper management quickly (within the first year). My managers were very supportive of me and invested in me so I could move forward when the opportunity arose.
Pros
fun environment, highly supportive management
June 26, 2017

We're glad you have gained great skills and like the freedom the role offers! Congrats on your promotion!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CROSSMARK. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8