CROSSMARK
1,057 reviews

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Productive and loose work place.
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), San Antonio, TxJune 5, 2015
A typical day would be waking up early and driving across Texas to different stores. Build, stock, set, tag all items and move shelves where needed. Hard labor work but it felt like an exercise each day.
the most enjoyable part of the job
Demo Specialist (Former Employee), Paris, TXJune 5, 2015
Being able to serve the customer and see them smile is the best part. Showing them the product and educating them makes it more fun. Just being able to have someone enjoy my knowledge is great.
Very Busy
DEMO EVENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 4, 2015
Pros: I would consider myself as a pro.
Cons: child try to get over on you on the food without their parent.
Starts off slow sometimes.
I learn how some people do not eat breakfast to come in for free food. Also some do not have money to buy food. They get free food as well.
Management good.
Coworkers are friendly.
Some people can not talk to the public.
I love talking to people.
Ok company, flex hours are great but the pay is low and no benefits
Market Research (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJune 3, 2015
Pros: Flex hours
Cons: Low pay
An ok company to work for, I enjoyed the flex hours and the independence but the pay is low and no benefits. The normal day is spent scanning upcs and completing surveys in grocery and mass merchant stores.
Not a good company to work for.
DCA-Team Lead (Former Employee), Plano, TXJune 3, 2015
Pros: set your own hours
Cons: No breaks and except a lot out of you.
I really don't have much to say about Crossmark, I loved my job and setting my own hours as a DCA. I learned to organize my time very well. I loved my co-worker, only got to meet them when I trained them in. The hardest part was no communication and trying to figure out what your were doing.
Love the work there
Event Representative (Current Employee), Clermont, FLJune 2, 2015
I love working in this place, love the work environment. Great management team, great coworkers, great products being shown.
Great environment to learn how to sale
Lead Event Specialist (Current Employee), Brownsville, TXJune 1, 2015
Pros: weekly pay, great environment
Cons: not benefits or good healthcare
Is a great way to learn how to sale, how to greet a customer and how to help a customer in finding the right choice in food or any other product in the market that we demonstrate. In here I learn how to be a better leader, how to manage a team and how to meet goals in sales. The job is not hard it all, the hard part can only be if you don't have the right customer skills to learn how to sale a product. The great part of the job is when the customer is happy with the service you provide to them.
Great static schedule.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Birmingham ALJune 1, 2015
Pros: Set schedule
Cons: No benefits, low pay, and no mileage pay. Takes a toll on your car.
Worked a different store every day. Although I was part of a team, I didn't feel like everyone was on the same side. Management neglected employees. Morale was very low with very low positivity. Typical day included going to a Winn-Dixie store and performing multiple resets with no promise of leaving on time, depending on employees completing their tasks in a timely manner. Hardest part of the job was the drama. (I hate to complain about drama, but it was a constant issue every day.)
Crossmark work week
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), MontanaJune 1, 2015
Pros: Love the travel and different task assigned to me each week
Cons: It hard to get over 20 hours per week only a part- time company
I like the company every changing in how it collect data information for different market avenues. The company offer employee chances opportunity advancement as long you are willing to travel or move to a new locations. Many time I am coving for different associates who have are not available for work or have problem in completing task assigned to them.
Top management
Customer Service (Current Employee), Madison, WIMay 31, 2015
It could be better needs improvement they don't treat employees good and you never get enough hours sometimes you don't get any hours period
would not recommend employment
retail merchandiser (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 31, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: watch your back
spend 26 years with crossmark and they take away all benefits, work 32 years and then they cut your by 50% and tell you your new work time will be what they have or want you to have unless they really need you to work so they look good in the eyes of their clients.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Utica, MIMay 31, 2015
Pros: compettitive wage
Cons: not full-time
company has great people with this company. Job has the flexibility. I mainly work weekends. They work around my other job also I meat new people everyday, which is a plus. The job is very rarely boring
Great place to meet people as well as learn and grow
Event Specialist/ Product Demonstrator (Former Employee), Folsom, CAMay 29, 2015
It was a complete joy being an employee with this company I always had something interesting and exciting to propel me through the day. I enjoyed that the work environment was electric and fresh.
Great Work experience
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 29, 2015
Pros: Convenience
Cons: part time work
On a typical day you merchandise, speak with upper management about place of product so that selling can be more sufficient.
great job
Retail Rep (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 28, 2015
Loved working with the managers at each store. The IVR system was phenomenal. Great leadership, make sure that you have better than reliable transportation as you will need to do some serious driving.
i worked mostley be myself
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSMay 28, 2015
Pros: set up my days
Cons: had to a drive long way sometimed, not enough hours to work
this was part time , some days I would not be required to do anything, I set the days up , some were over 40 miles away. I set modular and something the company would send me merchandise to put into stores and put coupons on merchandise.
love
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Mooresville, NCMay 28, 2015
Working for this company has been a great opportunity, They are very considerable the working schedule. I love interacting with customer and learning about various products the I demo it awesome I can truly say I love my job
Unstable
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Plano, TexasMay 28, 2015
Pros: Good Management
Cons: Unstable
Good company, good mgt, unstable work. Got to travel, meet a lot of very good people. It was very good until they lost the Samsung contract.
Progressive company
Retail Rep (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 27, 2015
Pros: New items
I had the opportunity to hone sales skills and improve my merchandizing ability. I met some nice people and saw lots of interesting scenery while doing my job.
Demostrator
Retail Demonstrator (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 27, 2015
Pros: Good money
Cons: jobs are not consistent may have couple of weeks with no hours
I have fun learning about new products that companies are coming out with to enrich consumers lives. Like seeing people smile when they recieve great deals on products. Loving working with Crossmark.

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more

CROSSMARK Salaries