CROSSMARK

1.1K reviews

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Great Student work
Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio TxJune 30, 2015
Pros: Work is easy to pick up on.
Cons: Too many to list (but this is true about most things).
The Crossmark Retail Representative is an excellent position for students that need part-time work. There is an incredible amount of freedom that comes with the job, but this is countered by too many trivialities.
public marketing
Event specialist (Former Employee), Canandaigua, NYJune 29, 2015
marketing and display of general products on the market I liked interacting with the public and getting to know what people were like
Inexperienced and clueless management
Event Demonstrator ( merchandiser ) (Former Employee), Allentown, PAJune 28, 2015
Pros: Pay is good for part time
Cons: Poor management.
As a part time job the pay is pretty good and it's a fairly easy job but they hire very young, completely inexperienced, power hungry managers who will treat you with very little respect and are never checked up by their managers so they are able to get away with what ever they want. They don't care about their employees, they just want warm bodies standing at the demo carts. If you can live with all that and just tell yourself it just a part time job you'll be fine.
Nice Place to work for, you meet lots of nice people.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Hermitage, PAJune 27, 2015
A typical day at work where I get to introduce new products to the customers. The majority of them are very kind and it makes my job very enjoyable. I learned that in life you find very many different people but basically we are all just trying to make it. My co-workers that I work with are some very special people and I say they special because there all very kind willing to go the extra mile to help when needed and even sometimes when not needed ( They have your Back) The hardest part of the job is just standing on your feet for 6 hr. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the big smile on the kids face after they get there sample.
Who Is CROSSMARK?
CREATIVE SOLUTIONIST OF EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT (Current Employee), Plano, TXJune 27, 2015
CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing services company in the consumer goods and services industry that delivers smarter solutions to clients for faster growth in an ever-changing world.
nice job
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJune 26, 2015
Pros: Getting to travel
Cons: pay wasn't the best.
I was a nice job to have in between jobs. got to see a lot of stuff you wouldn't know about retails sales. Great people to work with.
Best job ever
Retail Supervisor of Events (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 25, 2015
I enjoyed helping and guiding my fellow peers as well as team to strive for the best in all we do. Conducting Demos were very exciting and new every day
ok
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXJune 24, 2015
This job was ok. They start you off working part time then cut your hours down to 5 hrs a week. So actually it wasn't a ok job it was a bad job
Easy job with little stress
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 23, 2015
Pros: Short work days, friendly environment
Cons: limited hours and little schedule flexibility
Setting up and cooking free samples is the lowest stress job I've ever had. Customers had nothing to complain about, little to no competition between workers, and the only strict part of the job was cleanliness which was simple for anyone with medical experience.
productive place and fun to work for
Demo Specialist (Former Employee), Daphne, ALJune 20, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: n/a
good company to work for. they are understanding and helpful.I enjoyed the interaction with their members and was a pleasant environment.
.Retail Merchandising
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), IowaJune 20, 2015
Pros: Being able to schedule my own work schedule.
Cons: Unpaid time due to management wasting my time.
Crossmark is a good company. But the stores I worked in had very rude management starting with the top dog and drizzling down to the bottom. I performed tasks that generally needed management approval. And sometimes they would waste up to 2 hours of my time that I wouldn't get paid for since the pay was in minutes for tasks performed.
decent job
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Willimantic, CTJune 18, 2015
Pros: good pay easy work
Cons: minimal hours available
The work is slow but lots of chances to sell to customers. Able to give customers a new experience of product. lots of competition for work hours
wonderful place to work would recommend to anyone
Indoor Event Specialist (Former Employee), virginia Beach VirginaJune 18, 2015
working for crossmark is like going to the park as a kid as long as your a people oriented person you will love the job. the management is wonderful were I worked they struggle with you to make sure all your hours and money is accounted for.
Crossmark was just ok
Demo Event Specialist (Former Employee), Folsom, CAJune 17, 2015
Crossmark is only as good has the support you get. Very low hours not very good when it comes to equipement. and if you needed any good source of electrical and had none to bad so sad
fun working with pet customers
Nutrition Assistant (Former Employee), MAJune 17, 2015
day to day basis I enjoyed this job flexible hours fun jobs like to talk to pet parents solving the issues company is great team players playing with pets
Easy to work for,not a lot of hours
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Springfield, MOJune 16, 2015
A typical day consists of me demoing a different product each day. I usually demo a food item. Most food I demo I have to prep and cook throughout the day. My goal is to inform customers about the product and attempt to sell the product. Overall, this is a great job to have as a second job. I say this because hours can be scarce unless it's holiday time.
Productive workplace.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Katy, TXJune 15, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedules.
Working with CROSSMARK is great because of the ongoing interaction with people throughout the work day. I enjoy talking to people and applying my psychology and sales knowledge to sell products and learn about better ways to demonstrate products.
I love working here... Because of all the different people i get to meet.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Yuba City, CAJune 14, 2015
Set up my demo and then get customer to try my product. My job is to point out the good thing about the product and increase sales. I love the part about talking with the customers. My co-workers are very nice and helpful.
Comfortable job,easy going
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 14, 2015
Pros: I work my on schedual.
Cons: Would love more hours
I had to learn patience. My work is not what alot of people are cut out to do. I walk alot an scan all day. But I meet new people all the time. I enjoy the time of being out in the field ,my manager is a great person to work for ,the company is a nice comapany as well.
Great
Lead Event Specialist (Current Employee), Kenosha, WIJune 14, 2015
Good place, flexible. Been here a long time and I am treated great. We work with many different companies every single day.
Headquarters