CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employer Reviews

Awsome
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: the pay
Cons: the hours
Great company. So grateful for the friends and the experiences that I had, the opportunity to work for such a wonderful group of people is amazing.
great place to work
Director Retail Operations (Current Employee), Plano, TxJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: work environment
Cons: advancement
great place to work with great people.
Great working environment
Great campus
Diverse programs
Great meeting spaces
Training programs
Advanced technology in use in building and in field
An energetic environment allowing one to work towards peak performance.
Pet Nutrition Consultant (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: working independently.
Cons: no cons.
I love my job. Every day I meet new people and learn new information. I engage with customers and educate them about their pet's dietary requirements and particular issues regarding their pet.
I work well with my managers and associates in order to maintain an amicable environment.
The most difficult part of my job is solving pet issues and the most enjoyable task is solving them to the customer's satisfaction.
different
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee), Muskegon, MIJanuary 12, 2015
it was very different but i loved it friendly people great food different things to sample
Crossmark
Merchandiser (Current Employee), TexasJanuary 12, 2015
great company ! Some management is poor on helping resolve issues related to work.Quick to drop you off your assignment and work hours very everyweek never set amount of hours
Productive and Fun place to work
Business Analyst - Retail/Sales (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2015
Productive and Fun place to work, flexible and challenging
Part-time job - flexible hours
Data Collection Associate (Current Employee), New JerseyJanuary 9, 2015
Individual work, no co-workers. A lot of travel. There are not new things to learn.
Great people to work with
Lead/Acting Supervisor (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: liked people i worked with
Cons: lack of following rules by manager
Was chosen by District Manager to represent our region to attend Sam's Club Fall Managers Meeting in Kansas A typical day get there early set up carts, merchandise carts prep food for demo ladies. Review reports set up for next day. If a special event was coming up soon, check with Sam's Management to see what needed to be done on our end. Love my co workers, always treated me with respect, we had fun but also work was done. Making sure everyone was following food safety checked occasionally to see if they knew the 5 foodborne illnesses, very important. Loved the members, many regulars, fund getting to know them
Great place to work for college students!
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ArkansasJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, great pay, and enjoyable working environment.
Cons: part time job
A typical day at Crossmark consists of preparing food samples for all Sam's club members. Understanding different key points about different products and marketing those points to each customer. I enjoyed my coworkers and the environment that I worked in, everyone was always helpful and had a willingness to work as a team. The hardest part of the job would be handling multiple customers at once. When this happens you have to speak very fast and sometimes it gets distracting. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn about different products and seeing the customer's reactions.
I Love My Job
Retail Sales Representitive (Current Employee), Ohio, MichiganJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: work from home, weekends off, great hours, awesome supervisors
I work on a dedicated team and work from home. I visit stores and check distribution. We interact with store department heads and managers. I work the schedule I create with company goals and objectives in mind. I get all the hours I need and enjoy the freedom. My Supervisor is awesome along with the employees I have got to meet. This would be a great job for anyone if they needed a flexible schedule.
Self rewarding
Retail merchandising (Former Employee), Lexington KentuckyJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: set your own hours
Cons: limited hours to produce quality resuilts
The job itself was rewarding due to the fact you could assist customers with questions of best product or location. Employees of the stores also were a great asset for gaining alliance to better accomplish my job responsibilities and project due dates.
nothing special
Data Collection/Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: work alone without manager.
Cons: you spend much on gas, they want you to have little time in the stores, little pay
as a independent rep they will have you driving around on your own dime essentially to do small tasks in walmarts. they expect you to be in and out which confirms lack of pay. if you work for multiple companies and have the same store location scheduling you could do this to make it work out. otherwise it is a big waste of time and gas.

-$10.15 hr for about 15 hours a week even though you're scheduled for 30-40.
Crossmark is a good place to work if and only if you are trying to earn gas money.
Field Intelligence (Former Employee), GeorgiaDecember 31, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: lack of hours
The job posting said that you would receive 20 hours weekly but that is not true. You only work enough hours to fill your gas tank up. The one day of hands on training does not prepare you for the job your required to do.
very fun hands on job
sales (Former Employee), Toledo, OhDecember 30, 2014
the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the smile on people faces after trying my samples and making a sale.
Good place to start
Lead event specialist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 30, 2014
Works around your schedule and good pay. Allows you to try new products that just hit the market along with customers. Great job and other employees that you can interact with. Shows others the ability that you have and what it takes. As an event specialist, you are everyone's favorite in the store Thursday-Sunday.
very productive and fun place to work
Demonstrator/Sales (Former Employee), Auburn, NYDecember 30, 2014
I would love to work there again if timing is right I had a good experiance learning new foods and doing things I've never done people was kind and loving and respectful and my bosses was always punctal
productive
leading sales (Former Employee), O'Fallon, ILDecember 29, 2014
Pros: make own schedule
Cons: standing for long period of time
working here it was a very productive workplace, the people were nice the only thing about it was standing for hours at time but its something you get use to after awhile.
Its a great 2nd job
Demo Event Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 29, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: lack of hours
If you are looking for part time this job is perfect. The downfall is lack of hours when things get slow. But it is a great job and easy to understand. The hardest part of the job is probably is cleaning up when it is time to go. At my location we help each other but sometimes slow lazy people make the process longer than necessary. I love learning about new products and recipes. Since working there I have became a better cook at home
Fun and productive work place
Demo Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 28, 2014
A typical day would include me preparing either food, drink, or snack samples for the customers in walmart. Didn't always have someone working in the store with me, but when I did they were good co workers. The hardest part of the job was just to stand up all day. The most enjoyable part was to be able to cook food.
Productive work space.
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Conyers, GADecember 28, 2014
Great work space; friendly customers; fun job. The management was poor but i loved the hours that was given about half of the time. loved giving great customer service, in a professional manner.

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more

CROSSMARK Salaries