CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employer Reviews

flex hours/work schdule
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: flex schdule
Cons: weekly hours could be 15 or 25, would like more constant hours.
i call on walmart with various in-store projects. Some projects are fun ,some are changeling. i do POG resets, put IRC'S on products. i also make sure COMAC'S are up in the store and end-caps are up.I really work by myself. Walmart is an interesting store to call on.
a good part-time job
Customer service and product demonstration (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: always something new
Cons: unreliable scheduling
wanted to do some thing and this was, a new product every day learn a new script and point out different pro/cons to products answer people's questions report over internet
Good company to work for if you like part time work
Food Demonstrator (Current Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 12, 2014
I go to supermarkets and hand out food to their customers. Giving the pros of why they should buy the product you must be a self starter and be able to set up your table and get supplies so this job is good for someone who like to be a self starter.
Fun Workplace
Data Entry (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 11, 2014
I learn how to use a MC55 and learn how to do data entry. The management is great here. The hardest part if this job was the driving from store to store.
less stress
Retail Rep (Current Employee), Mason, MIFebruary 11, 2014
With crossmark it has become less stressful and also less drama filled as well.
Productive/ In need of advancement in pay
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Roseville, MIFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: good atmospher & fun team
Cons: low pay, poor benefits, no raises
Preparing & setting up demos in store to sell.
I learned to sale food & other store merchandise as assigned.
Management is neutral
Co-workers are easy going
Trying to get more hours in than what we are allowed.
Co-workers and the daily interaction in meeting new people.
Horrible place to work
Retail Service Manager (Former Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: long hrs, being followed around at work. never appreciated
If you are a part of demo staff, just know that your every move will be watched. They have an employee relations dept and as a former manager, I was told to write up any little thing if my District Manager didn't like you. The supervisor who was my coworker of same job status, would follow staff around and take pics of them, of she thought they were – more... not doing things correct, even on their break. The DM and supervisor of store in Greece NY talked about each other horribly. If you interview for the vacant manager position in Henrietta you will work on your days off from home, after putting in 50 or more hours a week. There is no formal training of their process you are just thrown in. Horrible place to work,good staff horrible upper level managment. And I am not a disgruntled former employee. I want you to know the truth and not be lied to. – less
Retail Stores
Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 7, 2014
Organizing and cleaning Specific Products for Dyson , Johnson & Johnson, Samsung. You Could visit Walgreens, cvs, Walmart, Target, Sam's Club etc. The schedule is very flexiable
It is a good place to work not enough hours
Events specialist (Current Employee), Anna ILFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: not enough work
I enjoy what I do there is just not enough work to live on. I like the people I work with. I enjoy talking to the customers and informing them on the product I am giving out.
overall bad place to work
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), atlanta georgiaFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: no traffic
Cons: no benefits
the hardest part of the job is no managerial support and no raises
Like the fact that you do your scheduling of projects and set your own hours and days to work.
Merchandiser/Sales Rep (Current Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 4, 2014
I currently call on one Major Department store so I schedule my projects from a computer generated schedule. New projects drop each week and I am responsible for completing these by their due dates. The thing I enjoy most about this job is being interactive with store personnel as well as customers.
Bait and switch
merchandising (dedicated team) (Former Employee), New YorkFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: everything else
This company at first I thought would be great to work for. I am a mom with only early mornings or late nights available to work due to my hubby's work schedule, and the ability to make your own schedule is great, but that's where it ends. I was given a list of stores I would have to merchandise bi weekly or monthly which I expected. Most were within – more... a 30 mile distance which isn't bad, but you don't get mileage reimbursement until 2 hours or 81 miles of driving. Mileage is .50 per mile there after so for example one store was about 86 miles away round trip and I got paid for 5 miles ($2.50) after that was all said and done. You also only get paid for the time you actually spend in the store, i.e. 40 to 60 minutes, so that entire drive plus the 2 hours I spent in 3 stores amounted to less than $30.

Management sent me an email with additional stores I would have to merchandise, one was over 126 miles away (252 roundtrip), another 76 miles away, another 80 plus miles away to spend 60 minutes in the store. In the end I would have spent more in gas money than I would have made merchandising the store or being "reimbursed".

Also you must own a printer and print out pages and pages of assignments for each store, some are over 10 pages long! You get reimbursed 6 cents for each page, but with printer ink being expensive as it is and printing out more than 60 pages a day you are actually paying for it yourself in the end (like the gas).

Overall horrible company, I would not recommend anyone with a family to support to apply and I understand why the turnover rate is so high. – less
Working with group was not easy
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: when i worked my own store and my own hrs.
Cons: working in the group setting.
After crossmark bought out the company I was with everything changed. I had my own store to work everyday m-f 8 hrs a day. Then crossmark changed and we had to work in a group of about 6-8 people. There was alot of problems putting everyone together.
Tons of fun
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Twin Cities, MNJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: great people, fun work, freedom
Cons: traveling frequently
I loved and miss this job a ton! it was great working with such nice people, and always having a new work environment every day. Team working was always a blast, and every individual project was easy to understand.
flexible
Data Collector (Current Employee), GaJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: driving with no good compensation for gas
Really flexible schedule and the job isn't difficult, but can be at times cumbersome and monotonous.
Best Grocery Workers Around!
Inventory Specialist for Grocery (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: $10 an hour, plus gas compensation.
Cons: hard work, not for the weak or slow witted!
These guys get the job done! Without the Crossmark team we wouldnt have any groceries in the Dairy section or Dry Goods aisles. They do very extensive training for their Inventory Logging and have fun contests to see who can sell the most items by location and boldness of their displays.
Great work inviroment
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Lufkin, TXJanuary 30, 2014
My job here consisted of me preparing and cooking food or setting up demos for customers. I mostly enjoyed getting to meet different people everyday.
to many changes
Special Project Member (Former Employee), Lombard, ILJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: different place everyday
Cons: not steady
got me back into the grocery industery calling on all types of stores
So far so good
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Gainesville, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: set time an days. pay is above average
I just started this second job to gain more experience and of course extra cash! So far my team's very respectful and laid back. We get in there and sucessfully complete our task. My team lead and supervisors are amazingly helpful.
This is a seasonal part time job
Retail Merchandiser, Acosta, Cross (Current Employee), Alabama, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: my scanning device to work my stores, makes my production more efficiant
Cons: when my device does not pick up service in some stores
I set my own hours and schedule per week. Enjoy working with the Wal-Mart Team, they are all very helpful and courteous. Management and I have a great working relationship, that when I need to do sets or resets they make space to put the new product I bring in to their department. I would say that the hardest part of my job is when my company send product – more... and materials to my home address instead of the Wal-Mart receiving department makes it a little difficult for me to transport in my vehicle, some of the product is to big to fit in the trunk of my car. The most enjoyable part of my job is when a reset is complete, how neat and professional the job looks for the photos that I have to take and upload to my company. – less

About CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK helps clients in the consumer packaged goods industry get products¬†in and¬†out of stores. The company provides headquarter – Read more