CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Found 1,773 reviews matching the search
An ok company
Retail Merchandiser Team Lead (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaApril 21, 2017
I do believe my rating is a bit skewed due to the company that has contracted Crossmark. The few individuals I have spoken to from Crossmark have been nice and helpful.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

Good environment and position.
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNApril 21, 2017
Sales, merchandising, and resetting. Representing a variety of vendors in stores gaining shelf space and secondary display space for products. Developing relationships with store personnel.
May 2, 2017

We're glad that you have loved your time here with us at CROSSMARK! Thank you for your feedback!

Self-paced but you have to deal with a lot of products
Vendor/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Ventura County, CAApril 19, 2017
To work at Crossmark as a vendor, you're expected to complete your work at your own pace, but get it done. No one is standing over you making sure you're doing what you're supposed to, so you have to have self control and integrity. The company does check in and make sure that your work is getting accomplished, but they are not quick to be harsh. You have a lot of resources through the Crossmark web site, and the helpline, which has personally helped me a lot. While you're in a store you have to talk to managers and some workers for help, but you're mostly on your own. The hardest part of the job would be the amount of products that you have to pack out versus the space available. Each store is different as well as each department manager. The most enjoyable part is the ability to be by yourself and work at your own pace.
May 2, 2017

Thank you for that detailed overview of the Retail Merchandising position! It sounds like you did a great job and learned a lot!

ok
Events Specialist (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 19, 2017
got to eat food nd hangout w my friends really except they dont allow phones at all and its not a good rule bc people dpnt wear watches anymore and we need to cheak the ime

I loved working there
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDApril 17, 2017
Crossmark was a great place to work.i just wish there we're more hours.the co workers we're great Walmart employee s we're awesome.crossmark was a great job.

Lots of hours
Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 16, 2017
Lots of hours, never get a day off. Fun working with my staff though. I have many responsibilities, but don't have an assistant to help out. I love working with club members, and customers

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

Do not wish to writw a review
Event Demonstration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAApril 15, 2017
This was a part time employment and I was seeking full time work
Handed out samples of food & non-food products to customers. this position is fine if you're not self supporting

Productive Work Place
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 14, 2017
I worked for Crosmark for 6 months I love working there all I had to was stock shelves, do inventory control, also reset new products for major companies like Kmart, Stater Bro. etc.
Pros
Flexible hours

Corporate Recruiter
Corporate Recruiter II (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 14, 2017
I enjoy working for Crossmark. I gave job culture 4/5 stars because there is not much teamwork. I think the management could focus a little more on team bonding events to motivate us to work together. They also seem to hire people out of desparateness who are not fit to be recruiters in any company. Recruiters that look unprofessional and rude to their candidates as well as poor sourcing skills.
Overall I love this company and I love recruiting. Aside from what I said, I plan on being here long-term
Pros
commission
Cons
hiring poor recruiters
April 17, 2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We're glad that you're loving your role here at CROSSMARK!

great job for self motivators
event specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 14, 2017
I get to work unpack weeks boxes get information sheet purchase product for that days sample prepare it then sell product to customers telling them about productss. worst part is when you have something to sample that no one likes or no samples just a education demo.best part of job is interacting with customers and getting there feed bacl
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
sometimes to busy for lunch
April 17, 2017

We're glad you're loving your role at CROSSMARK! Thank you for being a proud member of the CROSSMARK family!

Great Company
Merchandiser/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 12, 2017
Flexible hours, Great locations, Travel miles paid.
Good pay flexible on location worked at.
The job sites at known stores always a plus.
Easy and friendly management, Always help available on phone.
Pros
Above
April 17, 2017

We're glad you loved your role at CROSSMARK! Thank you for being a proud member of the CROSSMARK family!

Recruter
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 12, 2017
Horrible place to work. Very low pay, micromanagement to a whole new level. The place is a revolving door and everyone is happy. Only good thing is the cafe at lunch.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

Not bad but a lot of driving
Retail Field Representative (Former Employee) –  NCApril 12, 2017
This was my first job in Food retail. It was not bad although the amount of driving is insane. Possibly better than most retail companies out there but still no future.

Full of fun
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAApril 11, 2017
Crossmark was an ok job. I enjoyed meeting and greeting new people. I liked my manager a lot. I enjoyed helping customers with different meal ideas for their families.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

Good pay with opportunity to increase with food certification
products as lead event specialist to customers (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILApril 11, 2017
If you enjoy cooking and meeting people, you will like this job. Sometimes the supervisor doesn't respond to questions asked over the phone. Sometimes the workers aren't very qualified to do work. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with two or more items along with many customers waiting to get their sample.
Pros
Good starting pay
Cons
Only one raise during time period, none if you don't get certified

Pros and Cons
Data Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portage IndianaApril 9, 2017
Data collection at multiple accounts. It was a great experience but you must be willing to work alone and be organized and independently. The work environment is very positive. Management is great. The hardest part of the job is that it is based on how fast the data is collected if you becomes too fast you cut your own hours very little room to advance. Working independently and the responsibility.
Pros
Working Independanty
Cons
Not enough hours

fun job, meeting people
Lead Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 9, 2017
I worked for 7 years at Crossmark and enjoyed about 6 3/4 years, the job was fun, cooking and serving new items and meeting people
but the last manager I had was just not helpful. She was new to the position and kept on me as if I didn't know what I was doing...
Pros
meeting people, cooking (I love to copok)
Cons
bad manager, no raises in 7 years
April 17, 2017

We're glad you loved your role! Keep in mind that if you ever have questions or concerns, you can share them with us by sending an email to HRAnswerLine@CROSSMARK.com.

flexible thursday thru weekend work...only
Sales and Marketing Demonstrator (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 8, 2017
this job is a good fit for someone who is going back to school or is already currently in college. Nothing over the top about this position other than its a slam dunk. Be prepared to be evaluated often, a good stepping stone for a sales position, or public relations and advertising. It can be fun, boring, and flexible.
Pros
part-time benefits, flexible for college students
Cons
can be boring...few benefits, and low pay
April 17, 2017

We're glad you are loving your role and agree that these roles are great for students! Thank you for sharing!

Good Company
RETAIL REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLApril 7, 2017
Great Job for a student or a second job. Retail Representative doing merchandising in existing stores. Working with store employees and management. Filling out forms and completing virtual correspondence.
April 17, 2017

We're glad you are loving your role and agree that these roles are great for students or individuals wanting a second source of income! Thank you for sharing!

Great place to work.
Schematic Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 7, 2017
Enjoyed the work i was doing in the 20 years i was employed. Working in the stores with the public was enjoyable and the people i work with and for was a plus.
April 17, 2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for your long service! We're glad that you loved your role here at CROSSMARK!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CROSSMARK. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8