CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Found 1,299 reviews matching the search
seeing new people
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 16, 2015
meet new people every time you work. new food for demo and the advantage to learn about products you are going to demo. there are different rules for different people
Pros
new people
Cons
can not sit down at station in a 4.0 hour shift
Good job
Retail Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 15, 2015
Fun, cool job...people person type of job...give samples out to customers...stand 6 hours behind a cart and distribute out samples
Pros
great pay
Cons
not many hours
Great place to work and learn how the super markets work.
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 15, 2015
How to maintain product in the stores. Working with the reset team to cut in new items. The hardest part was to be able to sell more product. Loved being on the road going to different stores
Pros
Trips
Cons
Not working for them now
Crazy hours
Retail Representative-Reset Team (Former Employee) –  IndianaOctober 14, 2015
Ended up working between days and nights. Initially it was set for Mon-Thur nights. Made balancing life hard cause some weeks it was 5-8 hr days instead of 4-10's
Can do the surveys when its convient for you
Data Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  plano texasOctober 14, 2015
Don't give employees enough hours a week. surveys are short and not hard to do. Its online so no time clock to punch in and out. Stores are located close to you. Some stores were located in a sketchy part of town that was okay during the day but scary at night. Recommend to do surveys early in the morning and not at night.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Not enough hours
quick and easy
Retail Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnsboro, SCOctober 14, 2015
to put up displays and put coupons on the product. to make sure that product is on the shelf.
I learned what difference product is.
I don't have to deal with co-worker
Pros
easy, free tablet
Cons
no breaks and no paid vacation time
Very flexible with your schedule
Data Collection Associate (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXOctober 13, 2015
Flexible with your schedule, great managers and supervisors. Great training program. pay is reasonable. Always something new to learn, very easy and also can be fast paced.
fun jobs and supportive
sales rep (Former Employee) –  austin, txOctober 13, 2015
very fun job, a very challenge to work for; a good hourly pay; far opportunity company to work for. I really enjoyed working with this company, because of the excitement of different jobs they have to offer
Pros
n[a
Cons
n/a
Very fun and exciting place to work
Retail Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 13, 2015
My day begins by meeting deadlines and follow ups. After that has been completed, I begin preparing my team for the days events/tasks. After everyone has been assigned their duties , I then monitor their interaction with customers and assist in making sure that the customers are having a excellent shopping experience. I have found that working at Crossmark has been very challenging on a positive level. Crossmark is a very competitive market and equips you in the process to pull out what is in you.
The most challenging was keeping up with vendor demands for they change often and requires you to stay focused at all times and a willing to adapt to change frequently. During my employment I have learned how to sharpen my multi tasking ability. I have learned how to become my own recruiter by conducting job fairs and networking with various organizations with the ability to fill my hiring needs.
My overall view of co-workers are phenomenal as I work with a team that believes in being a team player and making all the necessary adjustments in there own schedule to be of assistance. Management has also been a great help in assisting with anything that you may not be familiar with doing by giving you the tools/training that is required to effectively perform your work detail.
Last but not least, my favorite part of the job of course; are the customers. I find that interacting with people is the highlight of my work day.
Pros
Learning new things as the company evolved.
Cons
Long extensive hours with little to no time at home.
Its a good place to work...if you don't have to work....
teamlead (Current Employee) –  Sandusky, OHOctober 13, 2015
You come in look at ur paperwork for the day...get ur things u need...go out on the floor sometimes ur cooking...sometimes ur not...u greet all the guests that come by...tell them about ur product...if its food ask if they would like to try it...tell them price and where its located in the store...the goal is to sell the product...then u get a half hr lunch..go back finish ur shift...go off the floor...clean ur cart and dishes...do ur paperwork...report ur work on their online website....
Pros
easy shifts ...high hourly pay..
Cons
no healthcare...not full time...hrs are random...

Want to know more about CROSSMARK?

Ask a question
Motivated
Demo Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  California, MDOctober 13, 2015
Great experience with meeting new people everyday.
Co-workers were always cheerful.
My manager coach me to become her assistant.
Positive attitude.
Fun, energetic place to work
Retail Representative- marketing/ merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 13, 2015
Fun place to work with supportive and informative contacts available most anytime. The most enjoyable part of the job, for me, was being able to go to different locations, while maintaining relationships at these locations. The variety of tasks kept the job challenging.
Pros
Flexible schedule, weekly pay, good support.
Cons
Not enough hours, takes too long to advance with the company
Make What You Want
Retail merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAOctober 12, 2015
There is always work available. a very good company if you want flexibility mixed with compensation. pay for gas and always offer work once you develop a reputation! I love this company. Go in work at your own pace, go to a new store do another task and you make your own schedule!
Pros
pay for gas, always work, work your own pace
not enough hours
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 10, 2015
I started working for crossmark thinking that I would have more hours but basically it went down to six hours a week.It was really good in the beginning with different items to try but it just got down to granola bars and yogurt got boring need more to do.
Pros
customer trying new items
Cons
no hours
Fun to work for
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 9, 2015
Working for Cross mark gives you the ability to not only work with other team members, but also the ability to work on your own. So that you can take ownership and pride in your own work ability.
i Love to Cook. Very fun place to work
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSOctober 8, 2015
We are a very hard working team, that supports the marketing at Sams Club. We serve diff foods or products that's low on Marketing, or things that will sale big on Holidays.!
Pros
free breaks
Cons
shorts breaks and no benefits unless ful time
Good place to work.
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 5, 2015
I enjoyed working at Crossmark and would work there again if an opportunity arose. They are good about training and follow up with management is quick. Hardest part of the job is that you work alone but have a lot of contact with store management. I looked forward to going to work each week.
Pros
Good management, pay was decent.
Cons
Better benefits for part time workers and auto reimbursement could be better.
An excellent company to work for. Would stay longer except now looking to work part time.
Sales/Merchandiser Rep (Former Employee) –  Pleasonton, CAOctober 4, 2015
Worked from 8:00-4:00PM Monday thru Friday. Covered C stores and supermarkets in northern bay area.

Hardest part of job was calling on 13 stores a day. The most enjoyable part of the job is achieving a sale.

I had great communication with management.

Crossmark is a great place to work. Had lots of fun with both clients and customers. Looking for part time job now.
Interesting Place
merchandising (Former Employee) –  Port Huron,MIOctober 3, 2015
I would take orders from dept managers. Stock shelves when need and clean up area and take pictures of finished product.
stressful and rewarding
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Winterville, NCOctober 1, 2015
a typical day at work is long stressful and little acknowledgement of hard working employess i learned how to publicc speak i got out of my shyness my manager was awesome but managment above was awful disrespectful not very understanding my co workers are amazing we became very close almost as a family they where vey helpful
Pros
the pay
Cons
unfair managment didnt care about the employees