CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Great Job!
demo (Current Employee), Sherman, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: great pay
Great Job! Nothing about job was hard! would recommend to anyone. Gotta like talking to people. Tell customers about products

Great pay! Pretty much sums it up.
was promised one job description but then forced to opposite
Merchandiser Retail Representative (Current Employee), Charleston, SCFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: get everything written
i was hired as a rep with a. b. c.
but then once training started asked to a - z. way more than i agreed upon or was offered to begin with.
management keeps claiming hands are tied, yet they are the ones who changed the situation. (in brief: told i would have a 40mile driving radius from home...now being forced to drive north 200+miles for 10+ stores weekly AND down 150+miles, with another 10+ stores weekly as well = roughly 2500k+ miles on my car)
Able to set your own hours
Team Leader, Data Collections Associate (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 11, 2015
Crossmark is a great company to work for! After you are trained on how to use the hand-held computer, you are given your assigned stores. You set your own hours! You are required to get your job tasks done by a certain time, but the rest is up to you! Also, your pay rate is determined by how fast you scan. The faster you are, the more per hour you are paid.
Free sample
Demo Specialist (Current Employee), Utica, MIFebruary 10, 2015
free samples conducted inside a sams club. My work is sales. I sell anything to different demographics. It's not commission just an hourly paid job.
Lack of Commication
Retail merchandising and display work (Former Employee), KansasFebruary 9, 2015
There was little training or guidance, I quit in Aug they called me in Oct to see how my stores were. Lot of suck great for people wanting to get paid for doing nothing.
Too many people making decisions out of touch with marketplace
retail sales specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: making my own hours
Cons: poor upper management and company disconnect
I worked in my assigned territory, making my own hours and budgeting my time in each account. My skill set was already above anything that I could have learned on this job. I communicated with my co-workers via phone or E-mail, and a large portion of my day was spent on resolving other worker issues, due to lack of skills or knowledge by the immediate supervisor. The hardest part of this job was having to be the manager, while someone else was being paid to do so who held no knowledge of what the job entailed. I really enjoyed being able to problem solve for my customers, helping with merchandising to maximize in store sales and eye appeal of stores.
Great pay, nice hours, but...
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: great pay and easy work
Cons: the employees in the store, were my fellow co-workers and i worked, did not like us at all.
I loved working for Crossmark, it was simple and easy work, but my only problem was the place I was stationed at. The manger of the store and there employees did not show much kindness towards my supervisor and my fellow co-workers. We felt unwanted there and it got to the point were one of my co-workers got fired for something she did not do. I tried to get a transfer to a different store but was unable to and to save myself from the situation that the store put my old co-worker through I put my two weeks in to save myself the drama.
I like mechandising but it is not solid enough for what I am looking for.
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Plano, Tx.February 7, 2015
I enjoy the flexibility of this type of work. I like the continuing challenges of the type of projects I get to execute at store level.
When I do work with co-workers it is enjoyable because the average day I work alone. The hardest part of the job is the lack of consistency with the hours provided. What I like most is the diversity of the work provided.
Part time work
Part-Time Merchandiser (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Looking for Full time work
Good company to work for and pleasant work enviroment
Hours varied per work week, looking for a stable 40+ hour work week
food event specialist
food event specialist (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: very understanding and supportive staff
setting up kiosk, preparing food samples
setting up presentation - making sure you talk to everyone in 10 foot radious of kiosk
fun wrok area
Lead Event Specialist (Current Employee), Mukwonago, WIFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: love the type of work
Cons: work every weekend
prep and sample food/merchandise able to be certified in FSC and etip co workers excellent, customers Crossmark is not consistent in work hours too many down times per month Constant change of supervisors.
fun place
food demonstrator (Current Employee), fort myers flFebruary 4, 2015
i enjoy working with this company i love the customer and the store manager they work with your school schedule and make your schedule in advance so you can have time to call ahead of time
Expect change
Retail Supervisor of Events (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: change
Cons: constant changes
We make the world a better place one day at a time. Product demonstration is a hard gig. There is no way of telling if a client will change their mind at the last minute. If you like working with people and you are able to multi-task, this might be a company to look in to.
Great Company
Retail Marketing and Merchandising Team Lead (Current Employee), FloridaFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
This company offers flexibility and the opportunity to work in a growing career opportunity. Awesome pay and great people.
Able to work at your own pace
Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: lots of networking
Cons: not enough hours
I never meet a stranger who has turned me down. My customer literally come into the stores looking for me, and that's a great feeling
Service Merchandiser (Current Employee), Fort Smith, ARJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: schedule flexibility and pay. working as part of a team as well as working solo.
Cons: travel compensation, print reimbursement, and favoritism by my supervisor
I really enjoy working for Crossmark. My projects aren't the same day after day. My responsibilities may be to help with a reset on one day and the next day it may be placing Instant Rebate Coupons on products in different stores. I have learned so much while working with Crossmark. Such as, executing a planogram on time every time in a friendly and conscientious manner. That no matter what the customer is still the number one priority. I passed cosmetics reset, sales capability, and electronics certification tests with 100% proficiency. I have some of the greatest co-workers I could ask for. We all pitch in to help one another if one of us is having a problem. The hardest part of my job is receiving work from my Supervisor. In my opinion, he has his favorites as to who get the best project opportunities. There are some inconsistencies with the policies and procedures that are set forth. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and doing something new every day. I also love the traveling aspect of my job. I just don't get enough hours.
Need very flexible schedule.
Part-time Event Specialist (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: pleasant position
Cons: poor planning/scheduling
Changing of scheduled not communicated - beware that mid schedule - the schedule is changed without notice. Not good for the life/work balancing!!! Also they don't schedule for same days of the week repetitively so very very hard to plan/schedule any personal life.
Pleasant and rewarding
Food Sample Demonstrator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 27, 2015
Enjoyed daily customer contact. The most enjoyable part of the day was customer satisfaction.
Okay place to work
Food Demonstrator (Current Employee), Citrus Heights, CAJanuary 26, 2015
Not much room for advancement. Not enough hours. Not enough scheduled events
this position was very interesting
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 26, 2015
working independently was ok, but i prefer to work as a team with co-worker

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more

CROSSMARK Salaries