Crossroads Animal Hospital Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Stressful and degrading
Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  Moody, ALAugust 5, 2017
Working at Crossroads Animal Hospital was an experience I would never soon forget. I made life long friends at Crossroads, I met amazing clients and their pets, it's where I started my career in veterinary medicine. But the owner of the clinic is unpredictable and makes work too personal and a bit miserable. Working in that environment was stressful and degrading when the owner cared more about their employees personal life than they did doing their job. The job experience itself is one to never forget. No day or week was the same
Pros
Working with animals
Cons
No benefits, low pay
Horrible place to work
KENNEL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MSJuly 24, 2017
You will be overworked and underpaid. The manager is oblivious to the negative environment the employees endure every day. There is a lot of bullying that occurs which is overlooked. The pay is very poor and the hours are too long. They do not go out of there way to work with you on your work schedule even if you stress the point that you need time for other responsibilites.
Cons
Low salary
Nice, busy veterinarian's office
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bastrop, TXJune 6, 2017
Crossroads is a good place to work, and the owners are very nice, understanding people. The hardest part of the job was the euthanasia process and dealing with sad, concerned pet owners who could not afford treatment. However, the most enjoyable part was getting to see a lot of the adorable dogs and cats people brought in.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Work on Saturdays
Crossroads is nice
Receptionist/Editor (Former Employee) –  Bastrop, TXApril 5, 2016
The new owners, the Farbers, are very nice. They made sure you were well-taken care of. They rewarded you for your good work. The pay could have been better, but they offered raises. There wasn't much room for advancement, though. The place was very clean and nice.
Pros
Management, environment
Cons
Benefits, pay
Great crew
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJune 9, 2015
Great group of people. Passionate about animals, compassionate toward the pet owners. Only can hope they pull through their financial crisis.
Pros
Feels like family
Cons
No business sense
This was a very productive, but fun workplace
Veterinary Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, NCDecember 18, 2013
A typical day at work as a receptionist would include answering multi-line phones, keeping a clean and organized work area, greeting our clients as they come in. I was cross trained as a veterinary assistant my duties were to triage patients, keeping a clean and organized work area, and performing many procedures on animals.

Want to know more about Crossroads Animal Hospital?

Ask a question