Please do not apply for this position unless you have mortgage lending administrative experience etc and are willing to start on a part time basis .
At least one year experience in a bank or mortgage company's shipping, servicing or post closing departments.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A motivated self-starter.
1. Must have experience working with Mortgages OR Mortgage/Lending companies.
2. Must have excellent typing skills.
3. Must have at least 3 years Administrative Assistant experience.
4. Must have experience organizing and compiling/filing documents.
5. Position will entail detailed data entry.
6.Candidates must be familiar with Conventional, FHA and VA guidelines,
7. must be able to provide excellent client service.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Thorough knowledge and experience in mortgage lending techniques and practices.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of mortgage credit policies and bank loan products, regulations and guidelines.
- Through knowledge and understanding of mortgage products to include FHLMC, FNMA, FHA, and VA.
- Knowledge of compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to the banking/mortgage industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal, consultative sales and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analysis skills; ability to analyze financial information
- Ability to effectively communicate with prospective customers and existing customers and banking associates.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and growth-oriented environment.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Personal computer skills to include various software packages, including word processing, spreadsheet, email, presentation and banking systems.
- 5 years of mortgage experience –preferred.
- Must be eligible and meet the requirements under the S.A.F.E. Act
Position will begin as soon as possible!! Please send
- Supports and provides assistance to the MLO/Mgr with all aspects of the mortgage loan origination process and expedites the accurate submission of the loan application to processing and underwriting approval.
- Ensures appropriate information and data is entered into the loan origination system on behalf of the MLO/Mgr Develops a good faith estimate and ensures the good faith estimate is sent to the client in a timely manner as required by regulation.
- Monitors and audits the return of the application package and checklist items and communicates with the client, MLO/Mgr and processing if other items may be required.
- Provides assistance to the MLO/Mgr with day-to-day activities in order to maximize sales production levels to include, but not limited to supporting the business development activities and programs, leading the application process and loan closing procedures on behalf of the MLO/Mgr and the development and maintenance of their business referral sources which may include:
- Bank associates
- financial planners
Knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office Suite including advanced experience using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Must be detail oriented with the ability to organize multiple tasks and set priorities. Ability to work within strict deadlines. Preferred knowledge of mortgage servicing responsibilities