Home Health and Hospice Clinician Positions (alameda)
Crossroads home health and hospice is hiring per-diem RN and LVN. We are currently looking for experienced license clinicians for home health and willing to train the right candidate for New Graduate Nurses into Hospice.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide hospice care to terminally ill patients in their place of residence (e.g., home or facility).
- Provide support for the patient's family.
- Maintain communication with patient, family and facility staff as required.
- Attend, as requested, and present appropriate patient-related information at interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Gather data for plan of care, implementation and revision of the interdisciplinary group care plan for each patient.
- Observe patients and report changes in condition to supervisor
- Complete documentation timely and accurately.
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned as required by agency.
- EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Current professional license required
- At least one year experience required for Home Health. We are open in training New Grad RN's for Hospice.
- Current CA driver's license and car in good working condition required
- Current CPR certification required
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish, Cantonese, Punjabi)
- Compensation: TBA
- This is a part-time/per-diem job.
- This is a contract job.