We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Web Developer / Programmer who is passionate about coding and using the latest web technologies.
You will be working on successful eCommerce websites that get significant traffic and exposure. You will be regularly challenged to push your programming skills.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Writing well-organized, robust code with maintainability and scalability in mind
- Provide time estimates for the implementation of features/functionality
- Follow common web standards and development methodologies
- Research and recommend new technology to enhance user experience
- Integrating 3rd party API's and interfaces with our clients sites
- Automating manual processes using scripting languages
- Perform testing at the page & source for presentation layer defects
QUALIFICATIONS / ABILITIES
- 3+ Years Work Experience in Web Development
- Experience in a Cross Browser Implementation
- Experience with popular PHP frameworks, especially Magento/Zend and Wordpress
- Excellent written communication skills and expectation management
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented approach to work
- Ability to work in an open, collaborative environment
- Previous use of Subversion or GIT
- Experience with the eCommerce industry and solutions
We are a full-service eCommerce marketing firm with clients in sports, fashion and finance. We work hard but enjoy a relaxed office environment. We have many office dogs so if you are allergic or afraid, please consider that before applying.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume, a cover letter and LinkedIn profile using the "Apply Now" link.
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
No one outside the U.S. need apply. On-site only (Baltimore, MD), NO telecommuting.