Crossroads Staffing

Crossroads Staffing Employer Reviews

Amazing Staffing Company!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAAugust 8, 2014
Pros: nice reliable staff, great opportunities!
I was having no luck acquiring a job on my own so a friend of mine suggested I apply with Crossroads Staffing. She had had an amazing experience with them so I thought why not! I applied on a Friday afternoon, received a call within an hour and had an interview scheduled right away for the following Monday morning.

I only had to wait about 5 minutes – more... before Kristin brought me back to conduct the interview. It was such a relaxed environment and Kristin made me feel very comfortable. I wasn't nervous at all! The interview was about 15 minutes long and she told me that as soon as they had something available they would give me a call.

I received a call about 20 minutes later saying that a CEO of a company who was looking for an Administrative Assistant would like to conduct a Face Time interview with me that afternoon. So I rushed home and did my first ever Virtual Interview. It was a great experience as well and only last about 15 minutes. She said she had a few more people she wanted to interview and would give me a call as soon as she was done.

I got a call the next day and was offered the job and started 3 days later!! It was such a quick process!! If you are not having any luck with job hunting, I highly suggest you contact Crossroads Staffing. All the ladies there were super nice!! They will help you every step of the way!! – less
Able to gain a lot of experience as a Culinary student
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAApril 26, 2014
Pros: experience gained
Cons: the way the head chef treats his staff.
This line cook/Prep cook position is as a Cafeteria/Buffet style, able to gain a ton of experience as a prep cook/line cook.
Normal temp job service
General Laborer (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAApril 17, 2014
Pros: finds work when you need it
Nothing that much to say, their business is to find competent temp workers for any company. Temp job service.
waste of time and gas money
temp (Former Employee), thousand oaksFebruary 26, 2014
not professional at all. they just sit around and gossip while you wait for hours.
EXCELLENT
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAFebruary 1, 2014
I would happily work for them again. They are helpful, understanding, hard working and genuinely care about their staff and temps.
Your wasting your time and gas money with this company
Buyer (Former Employee), Thousand OaksNovember 30, 2013
Cons: waste of time and gas money!!
Interviewers show no interest in finding you a job. It seems like they just wanted me to get out as soon as I walked in.All they do is get your info into their computer and tell you goodbye.
Maybe the worst out there
Out of work job seeker (Former Employee), Ventura COUNTY officeSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
From their tacky looking web site that limits what you can say about your skill and that will not allow you to update anything, to their drab and dreary offices, to their uncaring and unprofessional staff, this is the WORST "employment agency" out there. Hands down.
Not reponsive
reception and switchboard (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CASeptember 6, 2013
I've had 1 assignment in a year with them, and 1 phone interview for a job that I explained to them A) I was not qualified for and B) Not interested in.
Excellent Place to find temp positions for my specialty needs.
Medical record abstractor; Hedis & OASIS (Current Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAJuly 16, 2013
Crossroads Staffing Thousand Oaks has provided me with opportunity to work in my specialty field by finding me positions that meet my work needs superbly. Their office staff is knowledgable and competent. I have recommended them to others who want to be associated with a quality staffing company.
Intresting place to work at
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Oxnard, CAOctober 24, 2012
Pros: no job security
Cons: meeting new people all the time
I enjoyed working with a staffing agency because I got to meet diffrent people on every assigned job I worked at.
great company
Caregiver (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAJuly 7, 2012
this a great company to work for. Co-workers are great persons, they are a team and make a place to be happy to work in

About Crossroads Staffing

We dedicate a significant amount of time getting to know clients and candidates alike to ensure an excellent match. We are proud – Read more