Crossroads Employee Reviews in United States

fast paced
Lumper (Former Employee) –  Rome, NYMarch 24, 2016
face paced when their was work.employees liked to help teach the work, i liked being able to work at my own pace. the trucks were very heavy that we had to unload, and very disorganized.
Poorly organized
Ambassador C (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 17, 2016
Small courier I worked for was bought out by Crossroads and they simply have too many young dispatchers who have no idea what actual delivery work entails. Call them about a run and you are put on hold. On hold. And you are trying to do your job in a timely manner.
Pros
Cons
Poor pay, poor management.
Very fun place to work and help people
Peer Educator (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCFebruary 23, 2016
Daily tasks to prepare for events and to market them. Promoting CROSSROADS and the nonjudgmental attitude and stance we take while helping others seek help.
Okay workplace, could be better
Sales Floor Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJanuary 21, 2016
Usually I get into work where my manager doesn't acknowledge or says hi. I go to the back with the fitting rooms and answer phones and help customers all day. I'm given a new task when they feel were not doing anything, I usually complete those within minutes. My co-workers don't do much so I pick up the slack and the next day the cycle repeats.
Pros
Free food occasionally, interesting customers
Cons
short breaks, rude managers, horrible scheduling
Just okay
CLINICAL THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  Westampton, NJDecember 15, 2015
Somewhat unorganized organization, spotty and sometimes incomplete training, clinical infractions are sometimes overlooked, no team culture
productive, informative and enlighten job
Volunteer - Crisis Intervention Advocate (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCNovember 18, 2015
productive and informative work environment with supportive co-workers and management. Stable and advancement opportunities with positive feedback to assist in advancing.
Normal Courier Job
Courier (Current Employee) –  Riverside, MONovember 18, 2015
I drive from Kansas City to Columbia, back to Kansas City every weekday. It is a very easy job with good pay. I would like more challenge in my work life.
very rewarding place to be
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Independence, MONovember 6, 2015
i was very happy to work here,it is a rewarding position to be in.position requirements were fulfilling. the only drawback was the management. when i first started management was GREAT. a couple of years later they changed management and the entire place went downhill VERY fast. Other employees remained but I couldn't.
Monotonus work environment, enjoyable work team
Level 2 Training Supervisor, Level 1 Custodian (Former Employee) –  East Lansing, MichiganOctober 20, 2015
The Crossroads work place was monotonous, but this kept the job from being stressful or difficult. In a typical day, I would find myself continuously doing the same tasks as long as the food court was busy with customers. The trash would keep getting full and the floors and tables would keep getting dirty. The task variety only improved when the lunch rush died down and there were few customers, meaning I could do different work in the back. The most rewarding part of the job was to work with my co-workers, to develop chemistry with them to make the job as efficient as possible, and to overall get to know them and let them know me.
Pros
Free drinks, 15 minute breaks, easy to perform
Cons
boring, repetetive
Productive, learn new ideas, good management, excellent co-workers,working overnights, staff & youth
Youth Counselor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJOctober 14, 2015
Excellent place to work with supportive staff member some supportive management. Its a homelike environment for the teen moms and their babies. Different houses to work at example working with male youth.
okay
Direct Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Altoona, PASeptember 27, 2015
My thoughts on the company is, they treat you well.. to a point. Some of management are very friendly and helpful. however the uppers arent so much.
Pros
clients are great to work with
Cons
misdirection on somethings
Production
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  mcdonough gaSeptember 19, 2015
sign on to RF scanner gun to review task. sign on to clamp truck, reach truck, pacer, cherry picker, ect. Complete task on display in a timely manner,
Great discount and learning the buy sell trade aspect of retail.
Assistant Store Manager / Fulltime Buyer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 10, 2015
Being the assistant manager, I learned a lot on how to run a store smoothly. Also developed an eye on quality and fabrication on clothes.
A great place to work
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 10, 2015
I was given an opportunity to better myself and I am very greatfull to Crossroads for that. It is a place where a person can gain alot of personal growth.
Forklift operator
Certified Forklift Operator/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Reading, PAJuly 29, 2015
You work as a slave never get off forklift supervisors are horrible and lie the place is a mess! The owners don't no how to run the company the water is not spring and had no minerals as advertised. It's a revolving door. Bad air pollution from forklifts OSHA has already gave them multiple fines.
Cons
Overload with work but Job is secured
Lead Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJuly 19, 2015
It's a FT job but sometimes 8 hours is not enough to complete the task. I've learned to cooperate with people that works for Home Depot, Orchard Supply Hardware and Lowes. It's more of what the vendors want to happen as suppose to what the managers want their stores to look like. Crossroads management is average ...sometimes the pressure is too intense and deadlines are always of short notice. The stores that are given to each associates are so much that if there's a deadline ...sometimes the task doesn't get done and would have to coordinate and compromise with store managers. Managers of Crossroad Services Inc gives their agents way too many work to do for an 8 hour shift. Coworkers are great to work with. We all unite as one to help each other out and get the job done. The hardest part of the job is when the project is too immense for one agent to do. Sometimes help is scarce so work would always end up being more than 8 hours. I'm salary paid agent so OT is not part of the contract. The most enjoyable part of being with Crossroad Service Inc is that we drive around places and meet new people. We don't see home improvement employees more than twice a month; there's always different people we work with everyday.
Pros
Driving around my territories and see different people
Cons
Long hours, intense pressure, last minute deadlines
Good work environment and great co-workers
Right Track Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 26, 2015
I learned a lot about addiction and the powerful affect it had on families. I ama recovering addict myself with 8 yrs of sobriety and was a resident of crossroads for 4 months. I enjoyed the culture of working and helping others who suffered with addiction problems. I was given the opportunity to mentor, counsel, and facilitate substance abuse education groups that ranged from 5 - 30 clients.
Love my patients
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ILJune 9, 2015
I enjoy helping the residents there that is why i got into this field. I find the hardest part of the job when we are short on staff and there is not enough people to help with the residents. I find the other staff at this home not very friendly to each other which makes it uncomfortable to work there. The head staff in my eyes gossips to other employees about our performance and they all talk about each other, I don't find it comfortable to work there and would like to be able to focus on my patients while i'm working and be a team player. We have to go in residents rooms that are infected and do not have proper gowns or masks to enter these rooms.
Pros
helping patients
Cons
Short on supplies, staff dont seem to be team players
interesting work place.
Extern (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 23, 2015
very relaxed but also very hard working workplace with kind staff. i only worked there for around 6 weeks as a extern but the job was insightful and challenging.
Loved my job customers and such
Supervisor, Liquor Manager (Former Employee) –  waterbury vermontMarch 28, 2015
I loved working there. Loved the customers but the management was not up to par. I would love to get my LNA back and work at a nursing home with the elderly. That is something I take great pride in.