Crossroads Employee Reviews

CRM Review
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Shelby, NCJanuary 26, 2018
Good place to work, but the pay is minimal at best. It really is a good Christian environment, which cares about its employees. But if you're hired, be expected to not get raises periodically.
Pros
Christian environment.
Cons
Low pay
relaxed had fun on the job...
gereral wherehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKJanuary 22, 2018
This job I felt I really fit in. I loved this job very much. I did my job well, and the managers loved my work. I worked hard, and did more pallets than they were expected they always said how well I did my job daily.
Pros
hard work, challenging
Cons
not for the lazy
Wonderful Culture
Ministry Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 18, 2018
Crossroads is a great place to work if you have the opportunity to. The culture is very quick paced, yet still very personal. The people there really do care. It's refreshing.
Great place
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 10, 2017
Fast paced keeping the grounds for each u it was great experience I enjoyed everything about real estate and our books where always righteously on point
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKDecember 6, 2017
Crossroads is a great place to work out with an amazing management staff and very flexible training. They do all in house training and it is very relaxed environment.
crossroads
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Former Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKNovember 29, 2017
working 24 hours is hard. when needed time off or splitting my shifts, none of that was able to happen.

I was asked to do a setup a certain way. it was causing the client to escalate. when asked we should we switch it up, management insisted on we keep it that way, when clearly it was the wrong choice.
Too stressful of a job with poor management
Operator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 16, 2017
If you want to make alright money with working 50+ hours per week and not really having any home time then this place is for you. The pay is low and the hours are horrindous.
Crossroads was a laid back place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYNovember 14, 2017
Although it was laid back, there was always much work to be done. A typical day would start with arriving at the office then immediately shadowing one of the case workers in the court room. This is where we would get our new clients and give them appointments to be in the office for their assessment and intake. After court and we returned to the office their was much paperwork to be filled out on the clients we had just received in court, immediately following putting their information into the computer software. Other duties included secretarial work such as answering phones, making appointments, calling/trying to get into contact with clients, making sure clients were paying court fines as ordered by the judge, filing paperwork, taking fee payments from clients and giving change, and new client intake and assessments. There were also cleaning duties that I was responsible for.
Pros
Nice people to work with, nice working environment
Cons
Unpaid internship
horrible
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNNovember 1, 2017
bad place to work at, bad management, catty co workers. its just not a place that i would reccomend to anyone. I barely got any hourse at work just not worth the time.
Pros
discounts
Cons
no hours, coworkers
Good people and great pay
Rv production worker (Former Employee) –  Topeka, INOctober 27, 2017
When i worked there it was a great warmgelt factory that cared about youbas a person... They always made me feel like i was part of their family and till this day i miss that place so much
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Hard work

Want to know more about Crossroads?

Ask a question
professional and Freindly
JANITOR (Former Employee) –  Mather, CAOctober 17, 2017
Crossroads is a great company to work for. Its a professional and friendly environment. Management was always fair in everything. There was no hard part in all honesty. The best part of the job was that everyone was made to feel a part of the companies success from janitor to manager.
Pros
We got to enjoy the sub sandwiches leftover from the meetings
Cons
working in spooky buildings
Fun place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAOctober 9, 2017
A great place to work overall. Lots of activity with the clients and you get to do fun things and have a good time. Benefits aren't bad either but the pay could've been better.
Care giving
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Sikeston, MOOctober 4, 2017
Very challenging job. Must show extreme patience. Caring for mentally handicap clients or elderly. Distribute medicine and maintain safe home environment.
Great stepping stone in your career
technician (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 21, 2017
A fine place to work, great manager and owner, good doctors to work alongside, and a fun relaxed staff. Good benefits and great discounts. Not much growth opportunity.
Pros
Great learning envirement, amazing office manager, great owner, good benefits, good discounts
Cons
Pay, disorganized, a little too laid back
Cashier/Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Prineville, ORSeptember 14, 2017
Great place to work . the owner is something else that's all I'll say. You get great tips and awesome meals and great people to be around if you get to know everyone
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Owner sucks
Fun and family oriented
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Leechburg, PAAugust 31, 2017
A great place to work. Sense of family working here. Great atmosphere. Very little drama. Many repeat customers. Good pay with little responsibility. This is one of my favorite jobs I've ever had.
Pros
Half off food
Cons
No healthcare or benefits
Great Place
Campus Administrator/Connections Director (Former Employee) –  Lithopolis, OHAugust 29, 2017
Crossroads.TV is a great place! Loved working there! Personal reasons for leaving. Still attending as a member on the weekends. All leadership is wonderful.
Enjoyable work place
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 28, 2017
I would arrive early in a day, and provide breakfast, lunch, and two snacks to my groups of children. Supervision at all times was crucial to maintain their safety.
great place to work
Facilites manager (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAAugust 7, 2017
Open hours
as long as you keep up on your work no one looked over your shoulder. great food in campus as well near by easy access on and off freeways
Substance Abuse Treatment
Counselor Aide (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COAugust 5, 2017
At the start of my position with Crossroads I was nervous of what was to come and how I could succeed with this company. I was able to grow and learn quickly; attending training's, teachings, and many hands on opportunities that I would have never known previously. I grew as much as the company would allow and worked as hard as I possibly could. It was a great stepping stone company that has lead me into bigger careers and ideas for education and I am grateful for the experience.
Pros
Education
Cons
No Lunches