Crossroads Employee Reviews

Forklift operator
Certified Forklift Operator/Machine Operator (Current Employee), Reading, PAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Everything
You work as a slave never get off forklift supervisors are horrible and lie the place is a mess! The owners don't no how to run the company the water is not spring and had no minerals as advertised. It's a revolving door. Bad air pollution from forklifts OSHA has already gave them multiple fines.
Overload with work but Job is secured
Lead Merchandiser (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Driving around my territories and see different people
Cons: Long hours, intense pressure, last minute deadlines
It's a FT job but sometimes 8 hours is not enough to complete the task. I've learned to cooperate with people that works for Home Depot, Orchard Supply Hardware and Lowes. It's more of what the vendors want to happen as suppose to what the managers want their stores to look like. Crossroads management is average ...sometimes the pressure is too intense and deadlines are always of short notice. The stores that are given to each associates are so much that if there's a deadline ...sometimes the task doesn't get done and would have to coordinate and compromise with store managers. Managers of Crossroad Services Inc gives their agents way too many work to do for an 8 hour shift. Coworkers are great to work with. We all unite as one to help each other out and get the job done. The hardest part of the job is when the project is too immense for one agent to do. Sometimes help is scarce so work would always end up being more than 8 hours. I'm salary paid agent so OT is not part of the contract. The most enjoyable part of being with Crossroad Service Inc is that we drive around places and meet new people. We don't see home improvement employees more than twice a month; there's always different people we work with everyday.
Good work environment and great co-workers
Right Track Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 26, 2015
I learned a lot about addiction and the powerful affect it had on families. I ama recovering addict myself with 8 yrs of sobriety and was a resident of crossroads for 4 months. I enjoyed the culture of working and helping others who suffered with addiction problems. I was given the opportunity to mentor, counsel, and facilitate substance abuse education groups that ranged from 5 - 30 clients.
Love my patients
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Woodstock, ILJune 9, 2015
Pros: helping patients
Cons: Short on supplies, staff dont seem to be team players
I enjoy helping the residents there that is why i got into this field. I find the hardest part of the job when we are short on staff and there is not enough people to help with the residents. I find the other staff at this home not very friendly to each other which makes it uncomfortable to work there. The head staff in my eyes gossips to other employees about our performance and they all talk about each other, I don't find it comfortable to work there and would like to be able to focus on my patients while i'm working and be a team player. We have to go in residents rooms that are infected and do not have proper gowns or masks to enter these rooms.
interesting work place.
Extern (Former Employee), New Haven, CTApril 23, 2015
very relaxed but also very hard working workplace with kind staff. i only worked there for around 6 weeks as a extern but the job was insightful and challenging.
Loved my job customers and such
Supervisor, Liquor Manager (Former Employee), waterbury vermontMarch 28, 2015
I loved working there. Loved the customers but the management was not up to par. I would love to get my LNA back and work at a nursing home with the elderly. That is something I take great pride in.
Dedicated Line Staff, Disconnected Upper Management
N/A (Former Employee), MaineMarch 10, 2015
Dedicated line staff supported women through early recovery. Disconnected upper management made choices that impacted the level of care clients received, in addition to increasing chance of relapse. Administrative and clinical staff compensated well financially, appropriate vacation time but poor medical benefits (especially if you carry your family on your plan). Minimal chances for advancement or professional growth (minimal trainings offered).
Good people to work for.
Driver (Former Employee), Mentor, OHMarch 4, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: nothing to complain about.
Great team work everybody works well together here.

Nice facility, Great counseling for young adults.

I enjoyed driving the kids to the facility.
Tier 3 Zaxby's
Assistant Manager Cashier, Full (Former Employee), Savannah, GAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: the job's salary is 70000
Cons: i don't know what it is exactly i'll be doing.
I like the application a lot. It sounds persuasive enough for me to take the job, but I don't know yet. I'll have to see what are the hours and what the job requirements consist of. I also look forward to seeing what kind of work there is to be done.

I worked here for a while. Only as a seasonal assistant manager. It was fun while it lasted, but I needed to move on to something worth more pay.
Fun place to work
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee), Jacksontown, OHFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: very nice owners
Cons: almost all weekends and nights
Good People, no benefits. Good place to learn the restaurant business. Great atmosphere and they work well with time off needed.
Amazing program and amazing team.
Psychologist / Individual and Group Therapist (Former Employee), Essex Junction, VTDecember 23, 2014
Pros: great team, great treatment.
Cons: limited opportunity because it's a small team.
The clinicians are really skilled and provide a great treatment opportunity for those willing to commit to change. Each client gets a lot of attention, and the entire team works hard to build and deliver the best treatment package for each individual who attends the program. The clinical team is very cohesive, support each other daily, and are very competent. A great place to work.
Nice place to work.
Civil Engineer Intern (Former Employee), Killen, ALDecember 4, 2014
Crossroad Solutions is one of the best place that I have ever worked. Friendly and professional workplace.
love them
Customer Service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 1, 2014
crossroads was a experince that i need it in my life. i love seeing the vets and hearing about their stories. and how far they came and what they been thru to protect us. i appreciate them so much and much respect to them.. i volunteered for the company because i love helping people
RN
RN (Current Employee), Red Springs, NCNovember 12, 2014
A typical day at work is passing any medications and monitoring the residents in the facility for any changes in declining health status. Typically the nurse is responsible for making appointments for the residents in the facility.
Great team to work with
Women and Children's Therapist (Former Employee), Carlsbad, NMSeptember 5, 2014
I work with a great team out at Crossroads and have a wonderful supervisor.
summer camp
chef (Former Employee), Duxbury, MASeptember 1, 2014
well run camp 8 weeks about 1000 meals a day
staff of 6 and my self 3 meals aday 7 days aweek
Only two volunteer jobs done for crossroads
Volunteer (Former Employee), Providence, RIAugust 15, 2014
Pros: what was learned
Cons: nothing received for efforts to help comunity
A learning experience I'll never would have dreamed of doing. Very satisfying positions I'll never forget.
Experienced and knowledgeable associates
Mechanic Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 9, 2014
 Perform routine and preventative maintenance repairs of vehicles and equipment
 Clean and maintain vehicles
 Prepare estimates for customers and explain the procedure to them
 Troubleshoot all types of repairs
 Ensure all safety systems are in check before performing any procedure
 Check all new vehicles upon delivery for any repairs needed
Management and staff was great! Innovative store!
Sales Associate & Buyer (Former Employee), New York, NyJuly 18, 2014
Pros: first lunch was free!
Cons: nothing
A typical work day ranged from working the cash register or attending the fitting room. Running merchandise onto the sales floor. Attending to customers.

I learned how a second hand store works.

Nothing was difficult.

Everything was enjoyable!
productive
freight handler (Former Employee), savannah, GAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch on occasions
Cons: n/a
pick product and ready them for shipment. Very up lifting environment to work in.