Crothall Healthcare

Crothall Healthcare Employer Reviews

Good place to work. A lot of potential for advancement
Unit Director (Current Employee), Harrisonburg, VAJanuary 20, 2015
Great place to work with many opportunities to advance in your career.
Unprofessional
Environment Services Technician (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: they may buy lunch sometime.
Cons: unprofessional atmosphere
If you are a worker you don't count in this company. They require high standards of work and the pay is low standard, Management want their bonus and the hourly worker get be glad you have a job.
Great Expercience
Patient Transportation technician (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCDecember 29, 2014
Loved the benefits, Management was perfect, Taught me dependency,
Good Company
Unit Director (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 29, 2014
Good company to work for. You can move up fast in this industry
Good Organization
Environmental Services Unit Director (Current Employee), Sanford, NCDecember 23, 2014
Opportunity to develop life skills, in structured environment while providing an excellent proving ground for career candidates. Entry level programs for individual with minimal healthcare exposure and advanced opportunities for those with prior experience.
Great opportunities
Assistant Director of Environmental Services (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 20, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: nothing
Nice fasted paced environment. Everyday was a challenge, no day was ever the same. Pay and benefits were great.
Industrial Laundry
Laundry and linen (Former Employee), Clermont, FLDecember 8, 2014
The Company is in charge of the cleaning of the uniforms and products of different hospitals in town
pleasant work environment
Patient Flow Coordinator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 14, 2014
Crothall is not a bad company at all. I enjoyed what I did, and working with like minded people.
start up - difficult
Regional Support Manager, HHC (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 14, 2014
Felt unprepared for a start up of the magnitude I was hired to participate in
opportunity
Patient Flow Coordinator (RWJUH) (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJNovember 7, 2014
Depending at the account you are in would dictate whether you have opportunity to grow. Evaluate the team members at the account id you will be effective in scaling the ladder.
Very self-challenging and knowlegable job.
Environmental Services (Former Employee), Panama City, FLOctober 30, 2014
I worked with Crothall Heathcare Services at Sim's Veteran Nursing Home for about two years. It was my first job right out of high-school. I loved that my job was very closed to where I was living at the time, and the fact that I was considered a State employee was even better because of the benefits. I had great healthcare coverage and was able to get dental coverage as well, which was definitely a plus for me. On a day to day basis I would clean up to 30 rooms a day from top to bottom. That included everything; from dusting every door hinge, down to mopping every floor.
My manager was awesome. He wore a suit and tie most days, but would still manage to make it down the halls to check on all of his housekeepers to make sure things were going okay. If anyone ever needed help on learning how to do something, he would kindly throw on a pair of gloves and show them hands-on how to do it. He always made a way for his housekeepers to still enjoy coming into work each day and he gave us goals to strive for so things never got boring. All of my co-workers we so very different from each other. But, we all seemed to get along great and help each other out when needed. Our lunch breaks would be spent together with laughs and smiles.
My job as a housekeeper was a lot more self-challenging than most. The job was very strict on how to clean a room in 10 steps based on State Standard Procedures. It made for great time managing skills so you were able to get everything done in a day without falling behind. I learned many skills involving time management, sanitizing/cleaning correctly, and learned how to build my own routines from day to day. The job required a lot of knowledge because you had to know about each and every chemical you were using, where you could and couldn't use it, if it were flammable or a skin irritant, and how to properly store it. This job taught me how to organize and be self-sufficient.
GO ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!
Environmental Services (Former Employee), Richmond, VaOctober 20, 2014
Cons: you are lied to and on constantly!!
THE ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR!! And I mean this sincerely....I have been working for over 40 years for different companies and this is the absolute worst!! They not only use the cheapest products possible, they expect you to do the work of 3 people when you are only one person. The management...if I could rate this company a zero, I would. Choose Burger King before working for these folks - Seriously!!
Opportunities For Advancement, low financial incentives
Unit Director II (Current Employee), Coon Rapids, MNSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: growth, training, education
Cons: benefits, compensation, work-life balance
- Daily Management of EVS Staff including scheduling, payroll, training, etc.

- Compensation very subjective and inflexible. Often will pay minimum vs maintaining talent.

- Issues with nepotism
Crothall Healthcare made me feel good about helping people.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: i
You knew what was expected of you. I learned that my job was very important. Management was a good team and made us feel important. My co-workers were good team players. The job was hard when it wasn't enough people. Last we all got along.
It's my first and only job
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 5, 2014
Cons: communication, salary
I worked for this company for 3 years. It was my first and only job i could get because I didn't have any experience. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it due to the fact that I was just doing it to pay my college loans off, and I still currently am. I never felt like I was growing with the company, I felt like a number rather than a name. I didn't feel valuable to the company whatsoever. Also since this was a cleaning position, they expect a lot from you with very little pay. There's not enough positivity. Within my 3 years Ive been told "good job" or "thanks for filling in for someone" maybe 2 times. The communication is also terrible.
Hard Work Enviornment
Manager (Former Employee), Wayne, PAAugust 29, 2014
The hardest part is creating buy-in from upper level management and employees.
management is horrible, job is great
housekeeper (Current Employee), charlotte n carolinaAugust 23, 2014
Pros: job is great
Cons: no incentive to do your best
I like my job and the people I work with, but management is horrible. They talk to you as if your not human, your job is threatened by every thing, The pay is horrible for the type of work and amount of work you do.
Great growth
Assistant Director (Current Employee), Durham, NCAugust 12, 2014
If you are looking for growth this is the place to go. It might start off slow but if you are mobile there is room for growth
FAST PACED FUN ENVIRONMENT
Environmental Services (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 4, 2014
Pros: great location
Cons: n/a
I enjoyed working at cleveland clinic via Crothall. It taught me a little bit about the medical field as well as about lab work.
Team work
Environmental Services (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 21, 2014
The job is fun and enjoyable to work at it help you to have respect, understanding, and be caring to patients in discomfort . My co-workers in very helpful and we all have the best customer services to and for our patient.

1 2 3 4 5