Crothall Healthcare Employee Reviews

Poor place to work
Production Manager/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oak Creek, WISeptember 24, 2017
The goals for production are unreasonable which makes the hours very long and management does not care about their employees or their safety. Employees are constantly yelled at for their performance making the moral quite low. It is almost like a sweat shop atmosphere.
Poor communication/ Never got paid on time
UVA Imaging Center (Former Employee) –  Gordonsville, VASeptember 22, 2017
The only thing I disliked about working for this company was, no one listened very well, hard to communicate with my manager and employee (language barrier) also I never got paid on time and no one in charge handled the problem properly which resulted in me quitting. I a lot had a bigger task and more to cover than the other employee which was not fair.
Pros
peaceful and everyone is gone after five so you can work in peace
Cons
alot more to do than your other employee and lanuage barrier, and did not get paid when scheduled to.
significant change
Manager (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PASeptember 19, 2017
Company has significantly changed over the past several years and has moved away from the core values of its founder. There is a lack of loyalty to long term managers. More emphasis on bottom line regardless of the cost.
Pros
decent benefits
Cons
unbalanced work/life, inability to keep commitments, lack of loyalty
Fast Paced but Not Organized
Operations Manager - Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 12, 2017
Long hours, no employee recognition, schedule change without notice, there was never a tactical plan, if was always upper management telling us how to handle issues, without asking the people dealing everyday operations if the plan would work and almost everytime their plan failed.
Pros
fast-paced, never gets boring
Cons
unorganized
Good place to work, sometimes it was fast pace.
Housekeeping Aide / Temporary Supervised (Former Employee) –  Albany, GASeptember 12, 2017
They are Good people to work with. It's a Good company and I loved working with Crothall Healthcare. Crothall Healthcare is a job that I really enjoyed working ,even though the hours were sometimes long , I really liked my job. It was unfortunate that it only lasted for a short period of time ,because someone hit my car from the driver's side and I was unable to get to my work site . I called in everyday, but I was still put out of a job and it was said that I didn't call in when I did call. Yes, I would recommend this company to people to work for it's a good place to be.
Busy, but stressful at times
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MISeptember 12, 2017
I would log in transporters into the Epic system. Dispatch runs and maintain their times on runs, breaks, lunches, etc. Dispatch runs in a timely an appropriate manner. Prepare shift log reports and do schedules for the next day.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No benefits
Distribution (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHSeptember 11, 2017
We was a laundry service for many hospitals no one was ever on the same page and was constantly down ur throat about something u didn't know u was supposed to do
Great team work. The GM, Operation Mgr. and Office Manager were like friends to me.
Distribution and Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Belcamp, MDSeptember 7, 2017
I enjoyed the team at Belcamp MD. I also enjoyed its customer base. Everyone would work together as a group and get the job at hand done. Clean and organized work environment that everyone contributed to.
Pros
Room to advance, many locations and they are willing to guide you.
Cons
There are some times as with any place where extra houres are required to reach a goal.
Positive and productive
Patient Flow Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 1, 2017
The staff is very polite and encouraging. I've had the experience of growing into a supervisor and learning customer service tactics on a higher level.
Pros
Excellent enviroment, great staff
Cons
High turn over, pay
good company
Production/Distribution Manager (Current Employee) –  Rome, GASeptember 1, 2017
management don't care about employees
just push and push
low pay for employee
GM not very professional
a lot of cuts cut backs
plant is extremely hot ---
Pros
manager pay
Cons
dont take care employees
like the job but the management does not understand thet you also have problems in life
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 1, 2017
a typical day at work
you will make friends
and just keep all information to yourself
the hardest part of the job is when you're cleaning a room and they are rushing you and people already look down on you because you're a housekeeper
Pros
work by yourself
Cons
short breaks or no breaks at all
educational
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 31, 2017
I love Crothall company it taught me allot gave me tools that I could use in my development as a manager. systems were very easy to follow the communication was everything my management team at the time was solid.

I couldn't ask for a better company to work for.
Customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYAugust 30, 2017
My overall day at Crothall consisted of working independently scheduling appointments for the bio technicians and closing work orders. Office was a relaxed setting and everyone took responsibility for there work.
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Cons
short breaks, sometimes required to work through lunch
Great place too meet new people
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAAugust 29, 2017
Enjoyed the different array of people and learning many things through the job to help others. Loved the area I was in learned a lot as the time went on to know how to do things to do them properly.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Money
Unorganized mess
Cleaning Staff (Former Employee) –  Ephrata, PAAugust 29, 2017
Met with manager in a barn rather than an office for the interview, that should've been red flag #1. Hired on the spot, red flag #2. Informed mgr that I could only work part time hrs a few days a week since I already have a full time job, she said ok. Fast forward to the following week and they have me down for Monday thru Friday. The account managers didn't know where the facilities were located so I had to direct them. Cleaned a medical office while I waited for account mgr to show up, waited for 4 hrs. If the accounts and staff shedules were more organized this would be a wonderful place to work and an easy little gig. Also this is a rather big company but they only pay $10/hr.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Pay, disorganized management
Transpoter
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 28, 2017
I love transporting patients. I met many knew faces. Transported to various departments assisting the nurses in many ways. By stretcher, bed, and wheelchair.
Pros
Lunch Spreads
Cons
Short breaks
Great work environment
HOUSE KEEPER (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAAugust 28, 2017
I loved engaging with the patience as well as the doctors and nurses. I was able to do my job a well as assist others wen requested. I would work the morning shift.
The Employees
Distribution (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHAugust 26, 2017
At this job it is a place where the employees are tight almost like a family. They have carry ins where employees come up with lunches they want to cook and everyone brings something in.
Pros
employees
Cons
lack of pay
Challenging Account
Assistant Director (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAAugust 25, 2017
The account I worked at was in disarray. Broken processes, poor relationship with employees, little to no resources and damaged relationship with the client. Made it very difficult to motivate myself or staff.
Lunch time , or meeting
EVS Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 24, 2017
What I learned working At Cincinnati children's was a okay job but only ting I had problem with was my Attendance but That's When my daughter was sick now she better other then that I came work on time I did everything they ask me in did lots of overtime pick up a lot . But they let me go because I called Of because I was feeling really sick I couldn't make it to work but other then that it was a lovely job