Crothall Healthcare

Crothall Healthcare Employer Reviews

FAST PACED FUN ENVIRONMENT
Environmental Services (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 4, 2014
Pros: great location
Cons: n/a
I enjoyed working at cleveland clinic via Crothall. It taught me a little bit about the medical field as well as about lab work.
Team work
Environmental Services (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 21, 2014
The job is fun and enjoyable to work at it help you to have respect, understanding, and be caring to patients in discomfort . My co-workers in very helpful and we all have the best customer services to and for our patient.
This company provides a safe clean environment for ill patients
environmental services (Current Employee), winston salem ncJuly 16, 2014
This job is the most productive and responsible company that ive worked for thus far.
Love the people
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Gadsden, ALJuly 15, 2014
Manage 20 Housekeepers a day. Payroll, hiring training schedules directors reports safety meeting daily performance reviews
Worse Management at Aurora
Environmental Services Lead Supervisor (Former Employee), Aurora, COJuly 10, 2014
I think it is a great place to work but the management is not the best. They do not make employees enjoy the job they do. They always find something wrong with the kind of work you do. I believe if the Director gets changed it will help the company a lot.
Productive place of employment where teamwork is very vital.
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Mobile AlabamaMay 27, 2014
Pros: ability to progress career wise
Cons: not enough pay for the services preformed
Is a great place to work if helping someone in their time of need is something you enjoy. Co-workes are energetic and very task oriented.
Management is very fare and understanding. The hardest part about this job is maintaining employees that are professional and willing to manage up into a higher level of employment (e.g., supervisor, or team lead – more... roles). Benefits aren't most affordable and coverages vary.
I enjoy coming to work each and every day because of the different people i meet on a daily basis. Overall it is a very good place of employment. – less
love it!
EVS Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 24, 2014
excellent place to work, very positive place, lots of room for advancement.
Not a bad place to work for. Corporate needs to get their head straight.
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Sewickley, PAMay 6, 2014
Wasn't really a bad company to work for. Just problems with corporate.
Very friendly place to work
Assistant Director (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 1, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: antiquated systems. too much paper.
My day is filled with meetings with various department heads, Clinical Managers, Director, and ensuring all issues and concerns are resolved immediately.
I have learned how to genuinely be compassionate towards people who are in different walks of life and need support while gathering information to improve patient satisfaction.
Co-worker are great. – more... Close bunch.
Hardest part of job would be leaving.
Most enjoyable part of the job is satisfying the patient and customer. – less
Loving patients and families
Enviornmental Technician (Former Employee), Aurora, COApril 24, 2014
A typical day at work would be lots and lots of cleaning! I learned how to be more patient, caring and understanding to the needs of others. I think management could be more professional. I loved all of my coworkers! We got along great! The hardest part of the job was seeing the sick children, and what i enjoyed most was how strong the children were – more... no matter how sick they were, they always kept a smile on their faces! – less
Crothall Healthcare Review
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 24, 2014
Day at work:
• Safely handling and disposing of blood and other bodily fluids.
• Sanitizing floors, walls, counters and other surfaces is required.
• Maintaining verification records that policies and procedures are followed is an important job duty.
very interesting
Unit Director (Former Employee), Baltimore, mdApril 22, 2014
A typical work day included helping patients and being a part of saving a life each day.
Environmental Service Manager (Current Employee), Oakland, CAApril 5, 2014
Avilable upon request.

This is a great company to work for and i enjoy work for the company. I just wish it was closer to my home.
very good company to work for
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMarch 24, 2014
cleaning rooms sanitizing patient area with quality ive learned that you just have to put your best foot forward management is very poor and needs to be reevaluated the hardest part of the job is seeing sick patients.
housekeeper
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSMarch 20, 2014
Pros: team leader
Cons: healthcare
Work is evaluated in terms of results of team efforts in maintaining required standards.
Review
HR MANAGER (Former Employee), Coppell, TXFebruary 13, 2014
Crothall Healthcare purchased CREST Services. I've been assisting with the transition this past year. My final day with the company is 2/21/2014.
Horrific Times
Lead Specialist (Current Employee), Albany, GeorgiaFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: temporarily @ slow facility- out of site out of mind
Cons: still see unqualified mgmt periodically
1st yr seemed like dream job, then change of Mgmt, he came in & we have been going up in flames every since. His previous time @ Phoebe poisoned his ability to lead, he has inappropriate confabs & promotes & hires the unqualified. Quoted several times as saying employees don't matter & his superiors are aware of how he treats the employees and are 100% – more... behind him. I have been on light duty for several months, my HIPPA info was made public by the director, I reported him & I was backdoor retaliated by being passed over for promotions, removed from my Lead position, and was forced to work in a regular duty list eventhough I had DR ordered restrictions, thus causing further injury. Worker's Comp is not worth 2 cents. Have not been able to get prescriptions filled thus far this year, plus have not been in therapy since 1st week of December. – less
Good Productive Environment
Floor Tech, Trash Tech (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 30, 2014
I met a lot of people and I like my job although I would like to advance within the company.
The company is a ok company.
Environmental Technician (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: i have a job.
Cons: don't care management.
The company has change for the worst because the company don't think about employee. The focus is on money so I wish it would have keep the focus on the worker. I have learn that the worker are the greatest gift to the company. That good people is hard to found in today world. I was taught that hard work and integrity go a long way.
HORRIBLE
Patient Flow Coordinator (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 14, 2014
Cons: everything
THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY OUT THERE AND THE WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR. ALL THEY DO IS HIRE AND FIRE. THEY CANNOT KEEP A STAFFED COMPANY AT ALL.

1 2 3 4