Crowdvance is an award winning startup that’s revolutionizing fundraising for small organizations. We give all types of small organizations the easiest way to raise and keep more money than ever before.
Help us make bake sales and traditional fundraisers a thing of the past so that small organizations can have a greater impact in their communities and accomplish more of their goals.
We’re looking for an exceptional, full stack Python/Django developer who can also do front end development to help us grow our platform. This is an opportunity to join a young, hungry team that is going to disrupt the entire fundraising industry with our model.
Here’s what you should know about us:
- We’re a small, young team ready to take on the world…just graduated college
- We just placed 1st in an international competition for the top student startups from around the world that have a values focus
- We just closed a round of funding
- We’re a team of strong designers
Here's what you should know about the position:
- This is a full time, on site position with a full time salary + equity compensation package.
- Perks like snacks, food, red bulls, etc.
This position will allow you to play a crucial role in our growth. You'll be working directly with our founding team on a day to day basis, helping to plan new features and development initiatives, and working with/managing additional developers who join our team as we grow.
This is a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to get in on the ground floor of a startup with a ton of potential. Drop us a line for more info about how we're changing the fundraising game.
We're moving fast, so apply ASAP!