Crown Agents Employee Reviews

Good work life balance
International Resourcing Administrator (Former Employee) –  SuttonJune 21, 2016
Good work life balance for a local company who values their staff. Currently going through a re-structure and possible relocation to London.
............
Warehouse/Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  JordanAugust 4, 2013
It is always the case with me where ever I work.
I start my day checking my team and their tasks. Making sure that work is progressing very well and looking for any problem with a team member or a machine to solve and fix. I also believe that a warehouse team is like a big family and by helping each other, success is the only word that describe us at the end of the day.
From being on the ground and on top of every thing, even small matter, I will learn a lot and it will be the real success. As for managements, it is not just giving orders, by encouraging the team and giving them high spirit will make the work go very smooth with utmost results.
I had past a lot of hard times in my previous jobs, but with right thinking and quick decision making, things can be fixed and work will be done on time if not before.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you see the work is doing like a beehive and every one knows what to do as it always the case with me where ever I work.
No collaboration
Water Engineer (Former Employee) –  Harare, Chitngwiza, etcSeptember 29, 2015
Working in isolation can be very demoralising in an organisation. Crown Agents did not provide an opportunity to its hired consultants to work as a team.

Working from Zambia, far from the project site was counterproductive
Pros
Self supervision
Cons
Lack of contact with the project
Environnement de travail très encourageant
Recruteur international (Former Employee) –  London, ENGMay 13, 2015
Environnement de travail très encourageant. Encadrement très présent. Activité très dynamique; Equipe jeune et volontaire.

Want to know more about Crown Agents?

Ask a question