Branch/Manufacturing Environmental and Safety Engineer
Location: OH-New Bremen
Functional Area: Environmental/Health/Safety
Reference #: A007396
Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
customers. Visit us on YouTube, Facebook and www.crown.com for more information.
- Monitor and coordinate environmental programs such as compliance with wastewater pretreatment regulations, storm water, air emissions and hazardous wastes for Crown Branch and Manufacturing locations.
- Understand new and existing Branch environmental regulatory standards and develop necessary programs for implementation.
- Review and audit existing Crown safety and environmental programs to ensure continuous compliance.
- Oversee, write, renew, and update various permits impacting air, water, solid or hazardous wastes.
- Assist in developing and maintaining an environmental management system.
- Four-year college degree in the Environmental/Safety field with strong regulatory experience preferred.
- Three to five years environmental and safety experience.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, time management, and multi-tasking skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to safety operate lift trucks required.
- Must be willing to travel up to 65%.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for this job: Visit www.crown,jobs REF#A007396