Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Responsible for administration of Global SAP System including installation, configuring, patching, upgrading, performance, availability, stability and maintenance of overall system.
- Responsible for planning and coordination of change management processes required for support of the Global SAP systems.
- Responsible for ensuring system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field and 0-2 yrs of professional experience in SAP Administration or 10 years of related experience in programming, analysis and SAP Administration.
- Experience in programming, analysis and SAP Administration preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, analyical and interpersonal skills are necessary
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Apply for this position: www.crown.jobs Ref# 006378
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V