Privately owned, Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes and supports material handling products that provide customers with superior value. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our customers. To learn more about us, visit us at Crown.com or on our YouTube channel.
Crown is currently seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to work at our New Bremen, OH headquarters. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead improvements to operations through manufacturing engineering analysis based on capacity, cost reduction and/or safety.
- Demonstrate cross-functional project management skills and give input to and development of strategic and capital plans.
- Prepare project justification including recommendations, build vs buy analysis, layout, cost impact and schedule activities.
- Implement processes including equipment procurement, coordination of installation, process capability prove-out, training, process documentation and production start-up.
- Responsible for the product introduction process with respect to cost estimation, process investigation, schedule development and prototype manufacture.
- Develop reports, project briefings and management presentations.
- Provide technical direction, leadership, and develop other Manufacturing Engineers and Process Technicians.
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vison/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401k Retirement Savings Plan + Company match, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more!
- Four-year Engineering degree and 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, or a two-year degree with 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, or no degree with 15 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must demonstrate good communication, computer and organizational skills.
APPLY AT: crown.jobs Ref#RWA005907
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Indeed - 17 months ago