Pros: the opportunity to learn a new industry, company box lunches
Cons: personal leave, pto, (not earning enough)
- a typical day would be answering phones, assisting office staff.
- I learned how to run the Rental department, and the use a forklift is to companies that use them.
- I had good fair managers, they were very caring and approachable, even the owner of the company made himself available to employees.
- We had very good team work and office moral
- dealing with unsatified customers, I could handle it, but that was the hardest part of the job.
- The most enjoyable part of my job was pleasing the customers. satifaction gaunteed, making the big sales and getting to ring the bell when we landed a new client.