Crown Packaging Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
bad work environment
office (Former Employee) –  St. LouisFebruary 16, 2015
Back stabbing and always pointing fingers. Will throw you under the bus in a mintue. Sales Team act and think they are better then everyone. Management not willing to change unless it their idea.
Pros
$40 gift card at christmas with free lunch
Cons
co workers
Productive and fast-paced work environment
Quality and Engineering specialist (Current Employee) –  Troy, OhioDecember 18, 2012
A typical day as a Quality and Engineering Specialist is to review any quality issues with packaging material. Audit packaging processes and document any non-conforming occurrences. I also build packaging Bill of Materials for new model service parts that arrive from the different vendors. At the end of the month I create the corporate month end reports for 3 facilities that include such data as parts packed and non-conformances for all facilities in comparison to previous years. Crown is a great company to work for! Everyone works well as a team and we get quality work done in a fast-paced environment. The most enjoyable part of my job is flexibility I have to manage my time when and where it is needed. No day is ever the same, whether there are quality issues that need to be addressed or new model parts that need packaging specs assigned I am able to use my time in both departments to complete the job effectively in a timely manner.
Productive, great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 4, 2012
Promotes from within, pay above average, great vacation time, sick time, personal time offered.
Pros
sometimes free lunches or free baseball tickets
Cons
could have better healthcare, flex hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown Packaging Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Crown Packaging Corporation Reviews by Job Title