Crown Relocations

Crown Relocations Employer Reviews

Power, control, actions and Greed....
Move Manager - Domestic and International (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 7, 2013
Pros: chinese breakfest, coffee breaks, and the genuine, hard working, dedicated, loyal, underpaid, real collegues and my customers!
Cons: the disrespect, fakeness, greed, power trip, bulliness, and the pet puppets!
The TITLE on your business cards are just WORDS! There is a HIGHER POWER GREATER than YOU that is FAR MORE in CONTROL !!
over-all decent place to be employed
Logistics Division-Project Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 11, 2013
Was a pleasant work place.I was in the Logistics Division,which only had 3 employees.Co-workers were easy to work with and for the most part enjoyable.Love doing my job and always performed with the best of my ability.Always at 110 %.
Good Company
Shipping Manager (Former Employee), Dubai, DUDecember 8, 2014
Good Company, Good Management, Good Paymasters, yet no job security.
too serious and not rewarding enough
Records Courier (Current Employee), Albany, AucklandJuly 12, 2014
Pros: own boss
Cons: traffic and work load
Day consists of preparing and loading jobs and materials for delivery and multiple pick ups of tapes/files and boxes.
Usually lots of heavy lifting involved due to box pick-ups and drop offs
Customer service is important in this role as well as good communication skills, the effort you put out on the road reflects entirely on the company that you work – more... for.
Its a shame that management are only focused on facts and figures and not the people who provide them.
Doesn't seem to be any room for growth or recognition for hard work

I already brought a lot of the skills that I had learnt elsewhere to this new role....but I did learn about procedures and i.t used.
i.e. equipment(scanner/software)
I really enjoy getting out and about and interacting with a wide variety of people that you meet on a day to day basis. – less
overall excellent experience, learnt alot and enjoyed my time there.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), NSW, SydneyFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: unpredictable hours
Crown Relocations was an excellent place to work. Unfortunately studies were interfering so i had to choose between one or the other. but apart from that it was a great experience and is a very tough job to do at times aswell.
working was good learnt a lot of things.
Truck Driver code 10 (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPJuly 15, 2013
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: travelling long hours
Cross border to Botswana, travelling long distance delivering goods to clients.
Definitely a challenging but fun and productive work environment
Mobilty Corodinator, Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee), JohannesburgMay 17, 2013
Pros: working indepdantly
Cons: work overlapping home time
The industry afforded me the oppotunity to tap into further skills of my own. ( namely: marketing, negotions, business development ) I had the oppotunity to lay processes and procedures for excellent customer service delivery. I felt rewarded on a daily basis, when I would eventuall win the support and trust of an expat and ensuring the relocation to – more... be a fun experience rather than a stressful one. – less
happy employees
Global Mobility Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioMarch 9, 2013
Pros: high productivigy
excellent team work, self management, thoroughly productive and good work enviroment
Very Family like atmosphere, with an excellent open door policy
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Burlington, OntNovember 12, 2012
Pros: flexibility to work from home, or out of the office
Cons: very long hours
Typical was not in the vocabulary at Crown, every day was different with many different challenges. Having the ability to prioritize was manditory at Crown. Being able to make sound professional decisions in a fast paced environment was a necessity.
My co-workers and management were excellent people, very easy to communicate with and really became a – more... team that grew to be more like a professional family.
My position was always changing and I thoroughly enjoyed the challenges that it presented, along with the fast paced environment. – less
challenging
Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Manila, PhilipinesNovember 9, 2012
Pros: makes you fulfill
busy yet productive and give advancement in your career, meeting different kind of people.
Empresa dinâmica
Consultoria de processos, Mobilidade e Gestão. (Current Employee), Santana de Parnaíba, SPMay 2, 2013
Pros: desenvolvimento de novas funções
Cons: ausência do crescimento profissional
. desenvolvimento e aprendizado de novas funções
. ótimo relacionamento entre funcionários e diretores
. excelente ambiente de trabalho
. ponto ruim: ausência do crescimento profissional
Ambiente de trabajo agradable, oficinas no muy lindas producto de ser un deposito
Responsable de International Transport Services (Current Employee), Comercio ExteriorJune 28, 2012
Pros: plan medico
Cons: no hay comedor y en las proximidades no hay lugares abiertos al mediodia
La empresa es muy buena, los salarios son lo de mercado, la cultura laboral no esta impuesta, no hay promocion por el tipo de infractuctura en Argentina, la administracion es correcta y el equilibrio laboral con la vida privada se hacen compatibles.