Crown Services - LCL Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHDecember 19, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Crown Services and still keep in touch with past co workers. They were open to my idea and the be able to give someone a job was a blessing to say the least.
If you work for this company i hope you already have money saved up!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 17, 2016
I did like the job I was sent to but I still have not received my check yet ,i should of had it Friday and today is Monday and it didn arrive ,my Neice had to wait two weeks to get one of her checks .nobody should have to wait on their money if Friday is pay day that's when I want my money .
Pros
Job was great
Cons
Not getting paid on time
Good Environment
Quality Assurance and Mechanical Welding Operator (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OH 45014August 25, 2016
It was a pure joy to work with my employers and co-workers. They were always helping us understand what we needed help on, effective criticism. I was never feeling unwelcomed. I loved the overtime hours.
Really Impressed With Company Just Not Their Background Company.
Wharehouse Associate And Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Dry Ridge, KYApril 16, 2016
Worked a couple different places on temp assignments, went our separate ways on good terms might I add. Was told I could come back to work with them anytime, well after about 1 year I went back and got interview and had orientation and was told i could start as soon as background came back......well needless to say background check is still not back yet and its been 14 days I have called everyday and they tell me they are trying to figure out whats going on, most people would not like that this is going on but I can honestly say that they have talked to me everyday and are trying everything they can do to get this matter resolved so I can go to work, but i do think they might need to get a different background company after this. All and all though my experience with Crown Services is they have great people and those people have nice attitudes, and they strive to get you to work and get you hired on full time.
Pros
Good Pay, Good Hours, And Good People
Cons
Not Having A Better Background Company, Waiting This Long To Work.
productive
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Owenton, KYMarch 24, 2016
I like working for crown services, but I did not like working for the company that they had assigned me too. I worked a a machine that made meter parts.
Pros
money
Cons
short breaks, steel toed boots, safety glasses, and ear plugs
Something temporary
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Burbank, ILMarch 15, 2016
12 hour shift was too much and not enough pay. co workers did not speak fluent english. I worked on an assembly line. receiving copies out of printer machines and stacking them neatly on pallets.
Pros
Cons
short break, no benefits and not enough pay
assmebly line
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMarch 11, 2016
i basically made the black foam u that is inside your door when u shut it. i learned how to cut the foam that inside the door. Management was great they was there to help u if u need it. Co workers was always nice to be around, the hardest part of the job was just learning it at first . The most enjoyable part was once you learned it no ones was just standing over u
Pros
nice breaks
Cons
the shift 3am to 3pm
Temp job
Welder (Former Employee) –  KcmoMarch 4, 2016
Was placed in a job as a TIG welder for 14 an hour barely making 440 a week. Found a better opportunity and ended up quitting. Went to pick up my final paycheck. They cut my pay rate from 14 to 7.65, I will be reporting this company. Would not recommend them to anyone.
Outstanding work atomosphere
Assembler - Picker Packer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 18, 2016
Everyone working for a common goal, everyone checking on each other. Making sure each worker had the right parts and at the end of the I would be in the parts room for ninety minutes help them.
Pros
Twenty minutes breakes.
Cons
What ever Crown had to offer.
Temp work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILNovember 8, 2015
I would wash plastic crates to be shiped to warehouses for food to be shiped in them.I was responsable for loading the giant dishwasher with the plastic crates.Management was respestful and awesome to work with
Can be exciting work for general labor
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 6, 2015
They do offer rewards for working hard and being noticed to do the right things. They have stricter rules for working in an office environment.
Productive and fun place to work
Temp ( Assembly/ Production) (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYSeptember 10, 2015
Great Companies to work for included Martinrea, TGASK, Metalsa....Each company has a great team of supervisors and line leaders that are very helpful
temp service
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cadiz, KYSeptember 1, 2015
enjoyed the jobs i was assigned , worked in a cash advance/storage rental business, enjoyed customers and job activities
Pros
close to home
Cons
temp position
a good place to start working
Quality Inspection (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYAugust 29, 2015
I enjoy working for crown; they have a caring staff. they always remain professional and hard working for all employees no matter what race,or gene.
Pros
paid lunch breaks
Cons
low paying jobs
Unprofessional
Packer (Former Employee) –  schaumburg, IllinoisAugust 22, 2015
They were extremely unprofessional when it came down to reassignment and payroll. Every week I called about my paycheck. They always have a problem with people getting underpaid and not getting paid.
Pros
Just a job
Cons
Payroll, unprofessional staff
It was about the same as Elwood Staffing.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, INJuly 3, 2015
Like Elwood Staffing, I called in daily for work. And with my lack of experience and education there wasn't much available to me. I went out to the jobs they sent me to and nothing was worth the pay they were willing to give.
Pros
Able to choose where I wanted to work.
Cons
Wasn't getting paid to do call in and pick jobs.
Production Laborer
Production Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJuly 1, 2015
⦁ Operated machinery used in the production process.
⦁ Followed instructions, written or verbal.
⦁ Worked in the medical field as a CNA, and worked at various factories during my time of employment with this temp company.
A excellent work enviroment and dirverse.
Assembler - Picker Packer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 18, 2015
I assembled spindles and sub-units for lawn riders, mounted tires on rims and worked in the parts work filling orders for UPS. Co-workers were great and friendly I was there for a year before they hired me full time and a year later they went chapter 11.
Pros
I really enjoyed assembling parts and filling orders.
Cons
They could've call me back.
more jobs available in STNA
General Labor (Former Employee) –  cleveland OHJune 17, 2015
Job didn't last long. Was told that I would be working for a few weeks, turned out to be only one day. other than that did what needed to be done.
Cool environment
Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 8, 2015
A typical day at work that I learned is to communicate, pay very close attention to details also be able to multi-task and also become a self starter and motivator. every task were assigned to me I learned the trade and managed very very well. Majority of my co-workers enjoyed my ideas that most of the time I work Smarter than hard. the hardest part of my job was when new hires came in they sometimes had the attitude just work for a paycheck rather then a career. Most of all what I like about this job was that moast all everyone were on the same page working as one working as team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown Services - LCL. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9