Crown Services Inc

Crown Services Inc Employer Reviews

Very productive work place
Quality Control Asst. Lead Supervisor (Former Employee), Hopkinsville KYMarch 11, 2013
This company is well organized and is well supportive of is workers
Great job
TEMPORARY WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: too far out
Great pay Lots of hours available very nice area.Co-worker was fun to work with.I learned to work in a fast past. the manager was great very friendly. hardest thing about the job that it was too far out. No transportation.
Temp Sevice
General Labor Worker (Current Employee), Burbank, ILDecember 26, 2012
Cons: short breakes, need 6 days to make 40 hours.
Currently place at Tec Air Inc.A Injection molding company,
Co-worker are nice and are helpful when needed,
Learned to check parts for mistakes in molding process,How to fill different molding machines,
Hadest part of job is standing in one place all day,
Prefer working floor ,Having to fill machines,and move finished pallots to warehouse ,always being – more... on the move. – less
Temp service job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Florence, KYDecember 6, 2012
Pros: great starting pay
Cons: long tiring hours
work was easy but tedious. often found my muscles hurting after days of work and being extremely tired at the end of the day.
Productive & fun working environment
Laborer (Former Employee), St Louis MOSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: friendly enviornment
Cons: long hours of standing
Crown was the temp service that I worked for. I worked at International Mulch Inc. through Crown services, but a typical day at International Mulch Inc. would be a 10 hr day of standing while taking 24" to 36" mulch on a pallet. What I learned from the mulch company the little time that I was ther, was that everyone is not the same that there are people – more... that will like you, and there are people that you will not get along with, but to always keep it professional at a work place. Our manager was a humble man, he always kept it professional, but made it a fun atmosphere to work in. The hardest part about working at International Mulch Inc. was the standing for ten hrs, but after a while that became barriable. The most enjoying part of the job was the co-workers were friendly, also we were able to listen to music as we worked. – less
great temp service
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee), Saint Ann, MOSeptember 18, 2012
this place found me 1 job and i was there for 5 yrs till the company closed down
I was Branch Manager and Sales for 4 1/2 years not a secure company
Branch Manager (Former Employee), St. louis, mo.August 30, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: never any breaks and worked around the clock and not paid for it
I managed two offices for 2 1/2 years until we closed one. My day never ended. we had 24 hour on call service and after hours and on weekends the phones went to my personal cell to answer calls for temps, clients, and fill orders. I filled orders, recruiting, did orientations, training, interviewing, work comp, payroll, accts receivable /accts payable – more... trying to collect debt.

Made cold calls to prospects trying to bring in new business, maintain current accounts, managed temps and my office employees to make sure they did their jobs and correctly.

The hardest part of the job is not having enough jobs to give people and hearing their stories.

Best part was filling orders getting them completed at the end of the day. Making everyone of our clients happy. – less