Crown Staffing Employee Reviews

People friendly job
Load/Unload (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 20, 2015
This job would have always working, they keep you busy. You have to strong to lift all the items they have you lifting. They work around your time.
crown staffing
Packaging (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 2, 2015
i like experience to learn thing packing, cleaning, and helping people and enjoy work and teach me how to thing different production.
I worked as a warehouse worker.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 29, 2015
The warehouse was a pit stop for clothes being sent over seas. My work consisted of unloading, compressing, and shipping the clothing off....
Staffing company that placed me at the Houston Chronicle
Contract Advertising Account Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Houston Chronicle created a position for me after learning about my skills and experience. Since they did not have any current position in the company I worked through Crown Staffing
fun place to work
General Laborer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), milwaukee,wiOctober 13, 2014
enjoyed working with the general public and doing work for the veterans
Staffing Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Avon, INSeptember 26, 2014
Very Professional
Worked for Pitney Bowes & Novitex through this agency.
Will recommend Crown Staffing to others
Will use again if necessary
They're Okay
Assembler (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 2, 2014
Just wish they pay more & have more jobs available. Other than that they're okay.
General Laborer- Temporary (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXSeptember 1, 2014
Depending on the Job or Company I was assigned to. General Labor
Consistent in job opportunities
Contracted employee (Former Employee), Rolling MeadowsAugust 8, 2014
A typical day at work would, at times, be a last minute call to work for a nearby industry in their warehouse. I found that this type of employment helped make me more flexible. The hardest part of the job was the pay and lack of opportunity for full time employment. The most enjoyable part of the job was that if I had plans that needed attending to, I could just not take a particular assignment that day without worry over dismissal.
Its a temp service
Mig/Tig Welder (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJune 5, 2014
Pros: 40 plus hours a week
Cons: horriable pay
In this temp service I was moved to serveral different jobs.
Friendly and Quality Workplace with A Variety of Work
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches, quality jobs and experience
Cons: unstable work
First and foremost a typical day at Crown Staffing depends on where I go. This company sends employees out to different employers throughout the city, or work environments based on their prior work experience. So far, working for them I have learned more about the Catering and Resturant Field of work by working at a Faciltiy called Davians Cafeteria. In addition I learned more about preparation,skill and customer service in the Catering and resturant Industry. Management throughout their services thus far, have been joyful and helpful when it comes to training and preparing me for the day of work. The hardest part of my job I would say is the fact that the work is not always stable. However, what I enjoy the most is getting the experience in several type of work fields.
Crown staffing is a temp srvc.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 20, 2014
I am very grateful for the job I got thru them. It was a nice place to work. I liked my coworkers and got along well with the managament. Unfortunately they relocated to another city.
Productive and Professional
Trim Production (Former Employee), Joliet, ILMarch 2, 2014
Pros: 8 hour shifts.
Cons: winter weather
Clear daily job assignments. Learned to inspect small rubber parts for cars. Management was very professional and co-workers were very productive.
Crown
Account Manager/Outside Sales (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2014
Worked as an account manager, selling staffing solutions.
This was not a nurturing work environment; no work was appreciated
Inside Sales Development Manager (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 14, 2013
Pros: close to my home; no nights or weekends
Cons: an arrogant and miserable management style
Incompetent management both at the local level and corporate levels. If run properly could have been far more successful.
so far so good
Temporary Staff Member (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 29, 2013
Pros: very good at finding u a job
Cons: i wish i had benefits, more pay
i have work through them for 2 years. they have placed me in very nice places.
great staff
hospitality worker (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 21, 2013
Pros: free coffee and water
Cons: short breaks
cleaning of office buildings,empty trash,vacuuming,mopping if needed,dusting&wipe down certain objects in break/lunchroom,also cleaning of bathrooms
This is a temp agency
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Villa Park, ILJune 28, 2013
Pros: well run, clean safe work environment
Cons: non-union
I was assigned to work for FIC America. This is a NON-UNION Japanese owned company. They import Japanese parts for Japanese auto makers who build cars here in the US. They then do some minor welding work to some pieces but mostly just repack the parts and ship them to the factories for assembly.
Build stages for many different events
Laborer (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 1, 2013
fast pace of work with many employer. i got to meet many different celeberties.
I was placed doing a job that I love, I learned alot, and was able to utilize the skills I already posses.
Rebar Specialist- White Cap Construction Supply (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: what i learned, use of my skills, hours, whitecap was a great employer
Cons: the temporary agency was very unprofessional, they were always late on my pay, when payed the hours were usally incorrect, assignment ended after 8 months, 2 months later no offers by agency
A typical day consisted of Measuring, cutting, and fabricating Rebar through using Fabmatic, Fabtable, and Shearline machines on a daily basis. Prepared product for shipping. Practiced safety on Heavy machinery through proper handling techniques and with proper safety equipment.

I didn't not have any issues with the place of work, my only complaint is the with the staffing agency used.