Crown Transportation and Logistics is on the move and we are looking for motivated confident individuals to join our growing company. Career minded persons who are driven to win and who get excited about growth and achievement need to apply now. It's fast-paced, competitive work, and not for those that require a net.
Our folk’s steamroll into action every day, connecting the dots and providing the solutions that keep our customers ecstatic and our economy moving forward. We've worked hard to create a working environment that is devoted to helping our new team members become successful, where a big effort on your part can pay off in a big way for you and your family. With our support, training, and technology you will be in a position to reach new heights and achieve your dreams.
Crown Transportation and Logistics is a full service provider of transportation and logistics services, and we need your help to reach our goals and expand upon those services. We're creating jobs daily, bringing on qualified people to share in our growth. This is your chance to achieve more with a company that has big ambitions, big ideas, and big goals, goals that you can help us turn into reality.
The position of *Logistic Coordinator*is responsible for helping us provide logistics services to a broad base of coveted customers, established during our past thirty years in business. We have a reputation for getting the job done and done right. So if you want to be a winner and have the motivation to take our training and run with it! Contact our HR department today to set up an interview. Many will apply but only a select few will get a chance to fly.
- Schedule and/or reschedule delivery appointments for all loads
- Enter loads from customer delivery orders into the company's TMS (Transportation Management System)
- Communicate with Customers, Drivers, and Shippers daily
- Confirm all load data prior to making status changes as loads are delivered, i.e. delivered, in route, picked up, etc.
- Uphold and generate customer profile information within the company's database
- Dispatch drivers to consignees and shippers using established procedures and TMS.
- Communicate with drivers and shipping personnel to ensure trucks are properly loaded and unloaded
- Update drivers as to changes that might occur while in route
- Support drivers while on the road, making sure that they have the information and tools they need to help us be successful.
- Provide comprehensive directions and instructions to help drivers meet their goals
- Inform account managers on problem loads, to include actions that will or have been taken to solve aforementioned problem(s)
- Authenticate loads have arrived on time and in good condition in TMS
- Confirm that loads have been picked up in TMS
- Reorganize pick-up and/or delivery appointments as required with customers, drivers, and account managers
- Utilize TMS to monitor and update daily pick-ups and deliveries
- Update customers on the status of loads using our TMS software
- Take and make spot calls to drivers, to ensure that loads are on time and drivers are safe
- Other duties as required and assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalency - *College preferred but not a deal breaker
- One year of logistic / transportation related experience and/or training preferred, but again we will train the right personality
- A general understanding or knowledge of the transportation industry
- An ability to write routine reports, emails, and correspondence
- Ability to handle simple math including multiplication and percentages
- Ability to apply common sense to resolve issues and complete tasks effectively
- An ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Comfortable with basic computer skills, order entry, form completion, Microsoft Office, Explorer, Chrome, etc.
- Able to process simple web search’s
- Strong understanding of Geography as it relates to places and locations on maps is a plus
Indeed - 5 months ago