Crown Employee Reviews in United States

fun day
General Labor/ Packer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 20, 2016
work from a typical day I push my self and I have learned a lot in one day no management position co-workers are great to work with and around Hardest part of my day is thinking to hard while I work and I don't breath. The most enjoyable part is going to pick up my son and going home.
Pros
free vans eides to work
Cons
breaks
Temporary Service
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Portage, INJuly 15, 2016
Crown Services is a temporary service. It did not take very long for them to find me a job. The staff was courteous,
My only problem with them is they never came to the site to check on me.
Is a constant job
Security (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJuly 8, 2016
Lots of time to myself, self motivation required. Would be able to take online courses while at work if I wanted to.

The office workers are willing to help when help is needed.

A very friendly office staff.
Pros
Eat at any time
Cons
Very lonely job
Was a place to work
Clerical (Current Employee) –  Wright City, MOJune 17, 2016
Ok, place to work. Worked in dispatch, a fast pace environment. Enjoyed working with my co-works. Management needed work. There was nothing difficult about the job.
Crown/Veolia Water
Shipping and Receiving Associate (Current Employee) –  Vandalia, OHJune 7, 2016
I have enjoyed working for Veolia Water and enjoy all the people who make up it's company. I hope to continue to work with this great company.
pleasant to work for
crown associate (Former Employee) –  Dry Ridge, KYMay 19, 2016
Pleasant environment, room for advancement, I would recommend working for crown...I learned many viable traits...Management is well trained...Hardest part of the job is adjusting to different job sites...Most enjoyable part of the job is the people i work for
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIApril 21, 2016
typical day at work for me is running parts in a the machines and moving parts with the forklift, I get along with my co-workers and management, we are pretty much like family.
A company that don't care..
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAApril 20, 2016
The Crown Group use to be an amazing place to work until THE CROWN GROUP showed me how exactly how they true feel about their employees.
a fun work place
Train Topper (Former Employee) –  Sheridan, WYApril 3, 2016
Crown is a fun place to work it has coal mine shifts. The co-workers are great to work with. You communicate a lot with each other. I learned a lot about my job like there is so much to your job than you think there is. They keep you on your feet so you are never tired. The management is great they are fun people and will come to you if you need help or something is wrong.
Hard Work Makes time fly
Grinder/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Franklin,ohioMarch 24, 2016
put me Right to work, I Would highly recommend This company to anyone that's not scared of Hard work . Clean work Area. Good people to work with.
Great lunch room
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMarch 15, 2016
A typical day at work was running your opts and checking all parts. I learned how to check wields and the smallest details matter. Management was easy to talk to and always willing to send help if needed. My co-workers where great people and super nice and we all helped each other out. The hardest part of the job was the heat but it made the weather even better outside. The most enjoyable part of the job was always having something to do.
Pros
Great work atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks
great working hours
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 7, 2016
A day at work starts fast,with disorder.the pay is good,benifits even better with weekend overtime. the workers are good hard works the try to help
Great place to work! Very important to my career!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAFebruary 29, 2016
At Crown Inc. I've learned the main aspects of Project Management and was able to cultivate projects from the early stages to the end. It was a challenging position but I was able to handle it and learned day after day.

I was surrounded by great professionals and although the construction business can be mayhem sometimes, the whole team had always done their best and helped each other achieve the desired results.

I was in charge of supervising and tracking several concurrent jobs so I was always on the go. Dealt heavily with municipalities, Georgia EPD, employees, supervisors and stackholders. That was the hardest part of the job. Sometimes being the direct line of communication of so many people can be tireing.

Being able to see the final results and realized how much I learned in every single project it was definitely the best part of it!
Pros
Great environment and well qualified professionals.
Cons
No health Insurance.
Systematic company, great team work
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCFebruary 25, 2016
Crown services ia a company to work for I do recommend it just not for a Full time college student It typically requires alot of hours ... 12 hour shifts.
Pros
three breaks 2-15s and 1-30 off the highway
Cons
kind of away from alot of things
ok
transfers (Former Employee) –  detriotFebruary 12, 2016
it cold in there always, poor management
low pays
terrible workers, racists
there was someone drunk at work there
and end up hitting something, and didnt really get fired,
work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 4, 2016
they give u the worst jobs there are for the littlest pay. if paicd more would be worth it. they tell u its 5 days a week end up on 7 days . they need more pay and better benefits thats a little cheaper . they have some rude workers that place you in your new job.
questions are always answered
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 31, 2016
this was a contract job and i did everything that i was told to do work was good always listen to the boss fast pace at times and quiet
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
co workers attitude about work
Great Company
Administrative Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYJanuary 12, 2016
Crown is the first temp company that I have ever worked for but at the company that I am employed with I am not treated as a temp. I am treated very well.
Team Enviroment
recruiter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 6, 2016
Greeted customers that came into our office, answered their questions to the best of my knowledge, assisted them with tax forms, payroll, applications, drug tests, and background checks, and answered phone calls.
Great
Picker/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Eyenon,P.A.October 15, 2015
They taught me all about the job that i had to do in order to learn about the battery operated pallet jack. I would love to work there again if they were open.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown. Our community is ready to answer.