Crown Employee Reviews in United States

Great lunch room
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMarch 15, 2016
A typical day at work was running your opts and checking all parts. I learned how to check wields and the smallest details matter. Management was easy to talk to and always willing to send help if needed. My co-workers where great people and super nice and we all helped each other out. The hardest part of the job was the heat but it made the weather even better outside. The most enjoyable part of the job was always having something to do.
Pros
Great work atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks
a fun work place
Train Topper (Former Employee) –  Sheridan, WYApril 3, 2016
Crown is a fun place to work it has coal mine shifts. The co-workers are great to work with. You communicate a lot with each other. I learned a lot about my job like there is so much to your job than you think there is. They keep you on your feet so you are never tired. The management is great they are fun people and will come to you if you need help or something is wrong.
Great place to work! Very important to my career!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAFebruary 29, 2016
At Crown Inc. I've learned the main aspects of Project Management and was able to cultivate projects from the early stages to the end. It was a challenging position but I was able to handle it and learned day after day.

I was surrounded by great professionals and although the construction business can be mayhem sometimes, the whole team had always done their best and helped each other achieve the desired results.

I was in charge of supervising and tracking several concurrent jobs so I was always on the go. Dealt heavily with municipalities, Georgia EPD, employees, supervisors and stackholders. That was the hardest part of the job. Sometimes being the direct line of communication of so many people can be tireing.

Being able to see the final results and realized how much I learned in every single project it was definitely the best part of it!
Pros
Great environment and well qualified professionals.
Cons
No health Insurance.
Systematic company, great team work
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCFebruary 25, 2016
Crown services ia a company to work for I do recommend it just not for a Full time college student It typically requires alot of hours ... 12 hour shifts.
Pros
three breaks 2-15s and 1-30 off the highway
Cons
kind of away from alot of things
work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 4, 2016
they give u the worst jobs there are for the littlest pay. if paicd more would be worth it. they tell u its 5 days a week end up on 7 days . they need more pay and better benefits thats a little cheaper . they have some rude workers that place you in your new job.
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIApril 21, 2016
typical day at work for me is running parts in a the machines and moving parts with the forklift, I get along with my co-workers and management, we are pretty much like family.
questions are always answered
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 31, 2016
this was a contract job and i did everything that i was told to do work was good always listen to the boss fast pace at times and quiet
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
co workers attitude about work
Team Enviroment
recruiter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 6, 2016
Greeted customers that came into our office, answered their questions to the best of my knowledge, assisted them with tax forms, payroll, applications, drug tests, and background checks, and answered phone calls.
Hard Work Makes time fly
Grinder/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Franklin,ohioMarch 24, 2016
put me Right to work, I Would highly recommend This company to anyone that's not scared of Hard work . Clean work Area. Good people to work with.
great working hours
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 7, 2016
A day at work starts fast,with disorder.the pay is good,benifits even better with weekend overtime. the workers are good hard works the try to help
A company that don't care..
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAApril 20, 2016
The Crown Group use to be an amazing place to work until THE CROWN GROUP showed me how exactly how they true feel about their employees.
ok
transfers (Former Employee) –  detriotFebruary 12, 2016
it cold in there always, poor management
low pays
terrible workers, racists
there was someone drunk at work there
and end up hitting something, and didnt really get fired,
Great Company
Administrative Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYJanuary 12, 2016
Crown is the first temp company that I have ever worked for but at the company that I am employed with I am not treated as a temp. I am treated very well.
work
assembled water and gas meters (Former Employee) –  KYJuly 15, 2015
A typical day at work I would make sure that I had everything I needed to start the day and then find out what all I needed to do that day and then start getting everything done and then I would finish the day making sure everything was done and cleaned up for the next shift or the next day at work. I learned a lot and got to meet a lot of good people. The managers were really good at their jobs and made sure that if I needed something then they would help with whatever they could. I made a lot of friendships with a lot of my co workers. The hardest part of my job was the lifting heavy things. The easy part was the inventory work.
Pros
Learned new things and meeting new people.
Cons
The heavy lifting.
This was a great company
Food Broker/Account Executive/Sales (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CASeptember 1, 2015
This was a wonderful company to work for, Company sold and merged with another company of the same. Closed in 1996 and became a large company covering several states
Pros
liked the people I worked with
Cons
Laid off in 1994, company later merged with other
Great
Picker/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Eyenon,P.A.October 15, 2015
They taught me all about the job that i had to do in order to learn about the battery operated pallet jack. I would love to work there again if they were open.
quality oriented
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Cork, PAJuly 12, 2015
Worked in a very fast paced working environment. Payed close attention to quality and production standards. Learned how to operate, repair, and maintain machines in order to produce a quality product.
Pros
obtained machine operating skills
Cons
unreliable swing shift
Great work place excellent people to work with
Crown Associate (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJune 18, 2015
The entire environment is great surrounded by great staff/ faculty members. The staff helps each other and most importantly the students to achieve daily/ overall goals in the learning field.
Pros
Impacting others lives in positive ways
Cons
Can get very busy.
Crown
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNAugust 24, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Crown where I completed warehouse duties including shipping, receiving and operating pallet jack to lift heavy materials.
great jobs
assembly (Former Employee) –  Dry Ridge, KYApril 21, 2015
Crown has some really fantastic employees and you can go to any where and work as long as you have the background. you could be working anywhere from 8-12 hours per day you could make up to 10 dollars an hour and some of the jobs they have are temp to hire not just temporary jobs
Pros
good pay decent jobs
Cons
not all temp to higher